Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 148. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Good job this is handled professionally unlike TAAS management.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Hey everyone, just an update for you on how things are going.

1. The audit is going well, but is not completed yet. We thank you for your patience, we want to make sure we get this right and are erring on the side of caution.

2. Investor's ETT displays work in the ICO portal now, use this url: https://encryptotel.icotech.me/login

Please note: Bonus may still not be reflected properly in your balance. Fix for this is being worked on. Your data is all safe on the blockchain.

3. Bounty distribution will be after Investor distribution. Investors will have the opportunity to sell into the buywall first, should they decide to exit.

4. Distribution currently has no set date. I do not know who started the rumors, but they are not true. It will be in a reasonable amount of time. We're just being very careful.

5. We are talking to exchanges, but we cannot name any of them unless they post publicly first. Thank you for your understanding.

6. If you have any Bounty-related questions please use this thread or contact Sylon directly

7 We thank you for your patience in this matter. If you have any questions you can feel free to PM me here, or DM me on slack.

Thanks for update and your transparency. Please give more details when investor disturbition time's is determined.
Activity: 448
when distribution coin to investor buy in ico selling, or this now is ready withdraw from ico account to self addres
and when added to exchanger
When you will start read something before post something. If you read few post in the last page, you won't waste your time to type this question that asked thousands times before you.
Read something before post something.

I don't know why people are so lazy to read.  where in fact it won't take that much time even just by reading the last two pages of the thread. please people change that habit! you are not helping the forum anyway.  people shouldn't be here if. they do not know the basic and it is to READ!
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
when distribution coin to investor buy in ico selling, or this now is ready withdraw from ico account to self addres
When you will start read something before post something. If you read few post in the last page, you won't waste your time to type this question that asked thousands times before you.
Read something before post something.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
i still didnt get my tokens from the ico, i deposited with eth and my tokens are still zero.

Have you logged out and then back in to your investor account, then waited a while? Since display issue was resolved over a day ago almost now, 2 people have been unable to see their ETT displayed, you're one of those 2. A lot of others didn't see it at first either, until relogging and/or waiting. Let me know please.
Activity: 209
i still didnt get my tokens from the ico, i deposited with eth and my tokens are still zero.
Activity: 868
Thanks for the update.
BUT, I still havent received an email, cant see balance on ico site, and invested waves always showed zero.

Any solution for this, team!?

Have you logged out and then back in to your investor account, then waited a while? Since display issue was resolved over a day ago almost now, 2 people have been unable to see their ETT displayed, you're one of those 2. A lot of others didn't see it at first either, until relogging and/or waiting. Let me know please.

Yes, login out and log in works perfectly, waiting on for the time to withdraw our tokens to our wallet and get listed on exchanges, I hope it get listed on Bittrex and Liqui.io.
Activity: 138
Thanks for the update.
BUT, I still havent received an email, cant see balance on ico site, and invested waves always showed zero.

Activity: 448

1. The audit is going well, but is not completed yet. We thank you for your patience, we want to make sure we get this right and are erring on the side of caution.

2. Investor's ETT displays work in the ICO portal now, use this url: https://encryptotel.icotech.me/login

Please note: Bonus may still not be reflected properly in your balance. Fix for this is being worked on. Your data is all safe on the blockchain.

3. Bounty distribution will be after Investor distribution. Investors will have the opportunity to sell into the buywall first, should they decide to exit.

4. Distribution currently has no set date. I do not know who started the rumors, but they are not true. It will be in a reasonable amount of time. We're just being very careful.

5. We are talking to exchanges, but we cannot name any of them unless they post publicly first. Thank you for your understanding.

6. If you have any Bounty-related questions please use this thread or contact Sylon directly

7 We thank you for your patience in this matter. If you have any questions you can feel free to PM me here, or DM me on slack.

I'm just so glad to hear updates from the team.  you guys are so professional,  even sylon your manager is great too.  he always update up members on time and without any delays.  I am so looking forward for the distribution of the bounty.  I an so glad to be part of your project.  your project is one of the great projects so far.

anyway,  I so hope that ETT will be listed on biggest exchange like bittrex and poloniex..
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Well measured update which answers about every possible question what can rise in some body's mind to know about on going situation of the project post crowdfunding campaign. It is detailed and simple to understand what is happening and what we should expect. I am catching up and hanging around to know more. That part of exchanges is understandable to let them announce first.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
EncryptoTel_Community, thanks for the update. I guess all most important questions answered Smiley
Activity: 280

Just wait for my bounty and that wait for the exchange~ Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Bittrex will welcome EncrytoTel on their platform to start trading because they are very open to every mega project. I am full confident that we will be able to trade this token there alongwith already mentioned exchanges. It is good thing that audit is going well so we are heading towards next steps steadily. A secure and stable launch is much better than hurrying up.
Activity: 358
I heard that ETT will distribute at May, 25th.
OMG, I cannt patient to wait it,,

So is this distribution for all the investors/bounty hunters?

I hope there is a delay for bounty hunters token release or the price of ETT will suffer on the first day when it hits the exchange and all of the bounties is dumped and price may go below as 3000 sat.

you write about dump
so where exchanger i can trade and buy encryptotel coin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Do you use asterisk?

Yes, we use our own customized asterisk version for voice transmission as an opensource product, which has proved to be a very reliable solution. Our version allows you to significantly expand the existing asterisk functionality, and also allows you to withstand a higher load.

:xD

I'm a asterisk developer... TLS, SRTP pff.. I don't buy this coin!
Good luck, but I don't buy from this coin...
I agree with you. Support, etc Cheesy TLS, SRTP Cheesy:D on asterisk Cheesy:D
I like Waves, but i don't like this encryptotel project. sorry
Looks asterisk is really bad regqrding your opinion. But i don't like this project too. Some direction are ambigue.
Activity: 658

It's very logical . congratulations. All I need to be sensitive, such as ICO .

This is just basic common sense, investors need to be protected first also we have some of the bounty participants that partook in the ICO also. The audit is talking longer than I thought unless the incent platform is not robust enough as it is been presented
Activity: 564
Merit: 502
Thanks for the update.

Activity: 303

thank you for the update .
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

Glad to know about the update.

Are they big names?  Grin Grin
Jump to: