Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 155. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 2982
Merit: 610
when plan distribution coin to buyer ico selling
and when added to exchanger

Coin distribution would probably be on the next 14 days maybe after the closing of ICO, May 11th +14 Days probably may 25th.

This message was on the ico dashboard

A big thank you to everyone who invested in our ICO. We've hit our funding cap, and this ICO is now closed. We will audit all desposits and distribution will occur within the next 14 days. Join us on Slack to continue engaging with our community, and thanks again!

https://encryptotel.icotech.me/ico
We hope that the block chain infrastructure project will start as soon as possible.
Good project, I'm looking forward to a successful release of the tokens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
How much has this raised to date?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Coin distribution would probably be on the next 14 days maybe after the closing of ICO, May 11th +14 Days probably may 25th.

A big thank you to everyone who invested in our ICO. We've hit our funding cap, and this ICO is now closed. We will audit all desposits and distribution will occur within the next 14 days. Join us on Slack to continue engaging with our community, and thanks again!

We hope that the block chain infrastructure project will start as soon as possible.
Activity: 126

Activity: 700
Merit: 565
Activity: 138
Buywall and burn seems like the smartest way to keep everyone happy. Those who want to get out can do so, those who think the extra investment is going to help can stay. No one gets saddled with the result they don't want.

I really don't buy into the idea of buy back it looks shady to me and the price manipulation can occur also are developers going to burn the right proportion of investors token burnt in their own quota, I believe this is no, the team is just putting investors in dillema. The ICO should have been closed when the fund hit $3 million but decided to extend it for 24hours.

The buywall will be at the static btc price investors paid during the ICO. It will stay at that price for the duration of it's existence. The exchange records all ETT sold to the buywall. The blockchain records all ETT sent to the burn address. There is no price manipulation, or questions on how much is burnt, it's all right there on the public ledger.

The rest has been discussed several dozen times, including links of the posts made, the time they were made, the reasoning behind why they were made, and what really ended up happening, along with the response to that. They are all still there. This is the compromise arrived at, and it is going forward. Audits have already begun several days ago.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Buywall and burn seems like the smartest way to keep everyone happy. Those who want to get out can do so, those who think the extra investment is going to help can stay. No one gets saddled with the result they don't want.

I really don't buy into the idea of buy back it looks shady to me and the price manipulation can occur also are developers going to burn the right proportion of investors token burnt in their own quota, I believe this is no, the team is just putting investors in dillema. The ICO should have been closed when the fund hit $3 million but decided to extend it for 24hours.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
but this does not change the share everyone gets for their investment. lets see what happen. and now switch to the development.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Buyback and burn is a good decision.
Now I wait for the distribution
This is going to be a good project!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
I am looking forward to have my secure VOIP.
Congratulations team, making some good choices.
 Kiss
Activity: 185
Buyback is a good decision.

Will be nice to have two factor verification before the distribution of tokens.
Activity: 574
How many tokens were sold in the crowdsale?

I don,t think the final figure is out yet, the team is carrying out audit if the ICO and expect the final figure to be out soon.
I think the final figure will be around 60 million tokens
60 Mio ETT?  at $4,5 Mio we have around 86 Mio ETT ( with ~0.05 Usd/ETT).

i think total suplly is over 86 million coin
because in early ico selling, investor receive bonus and discount, and still alocation 5% to bounty participant

86 million coin ? that is not much, i think the valuer have space to rise
Activity: 249
Love ett, waiting for the exchange listing.
Activity: 200
Activity: 392
These start-ups are so great and congratulate them on their success.
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

I don,t think the final figure is out yet, the team is carrying out audit if the ICO and expect the final figure to be out soon.

We will not have exact numbers until after the audits are complete. However, the fiat price of BTC went soaring up during the sale, but the BTC price was static. It was actually more than 0.05 USD/ETT for a large amount of the funds.

In that case,the final price of one ETT token comes around 3000 sat per token? Do I need to consider the early first day bonus along with this or this is the price without including any bonus?
No, as you've heard: "  the BTC price was static" so the price in btc is 4700 satoshi. Only the USD price is a bit up.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

We will not have exact numbers until after the audits are complete. However, the fiat price of BTC went soaring up during the sale, but the BTC price was static. It was actually more than 0.05 USD/ETT for a large amount of the funds.

In that case,the final price of one ETT token comes around 3000 sat per token? Do I need to consider the early first day bonus along with this or this is the price without including any bonus?
Activity: 235
The encrypted phone token is a nice tag and is a real item. This is a good practice.

Since encryption code would be closed, you'd better consider there's no encryption.
Jump to: