Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 153. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 250
when plan distribution coin to buyer ico selling
and when added to exchanger

Coin distribution would probably be on the next 14 days maybe after the closing of ICO, May 11th +14 Days probably may 25th.

This message was on the ico dashboard

A big thank you to everyone who invested in our ICO. We've hit our funding cap, and this ICO is now closed. We will audit all desposits and distribution will occur within the next 14 days. Join us on Slack to continue engaging with our community, and thanks again!

https://encryptotel.icotech.me/ico
I'm glad to hear this news, hopefully there's no delay in launching  Smiley
So if I want to buy it, I can only wait until May 25th to start trading? hopefully there's no delay in launching too.

you missed buying into the ICO? wait for the bounty rewards dumping. Smiley

That should not happen. As what they have stated in their update. The $1M excess funds raised will be used as buy wall for the Waves (or the Token, not really sure). The whole bounty was only 5% of the total raised funds which is only <$300,000 so I don't think its price will dump even if the whole bounty participants will be selling their shares.

You have a point. But the 1M usd excess are allocated for those early investors that demands a refund. The 5% allocated for bounty are not anticipated with that amount.
Don't worry about the price, this is the first communication project, and now the market is so crazy, I think there will be big whales to join!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Coin distribution would probably be on the next 14 days maybe after the closing of ICO, May 11th +14 Days probably may 25th.

A big thank you to everyone who invested in our ICO. We've hit our funding cap, and this ICO is now closed. We will audit all desposits and distribution will occur within the next 14 days. Join us on Slack to continue engaging with our community, and thanks again!

So if I want to buy it, I can only wait until May 25th to start trading? hopefully there's no delay in launching too.

That should not happen. As what they have stated in their update. The $1M excess funds raised will be used as buy wall for the Waves (or the Token, not really sure). The whole bounty was only 5% of the total raised funds which is only <$300,000 so I don't think its price will dump even if the whole bounty participants will be selling their shares.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Of course these are very conservative estimates, likely to be accelerated.

Very nice Smiley I'm sure people that have bought tokens need to wait for the product and not dump early Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
 I am curiously waiting for result this ico. They did a very nice job.The bounty process was also very effective and fast.Thanks to all the hard work.
I think bounty awards will be distributed next week

Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.

Activity: 294

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Congratulation to the team for they great work,i see it will ne a prerelease period?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Insane amount of progress made so shortly really promising and hopeful for this project.  Super happy to watch it develop!

Waves platform now good place to start project. Good luck to the developers!

Waves platform is on fire at the moment very huge community using this. I also think this plus point for Encryptotel to use this for further development it looking this team will handle this project carefully and will make it more profitable for early investors.
Activity: 441
Insane amount of progress made so shortly really promising and hopeful for this project.  Super happy to watch it develop!

Waves platform now good place to start project. Good luck to the developers!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 385
Merit: 251
Greedy cunt.

I didn't invest on these terms.

I say the ICO is null and void as you broke your own terms, due to your fucking greed, you have fucked this project before it's even got started.

Fuck your worthless token I want my BTC back.

How many others agree and would like to get their funds back?

If enough of us agree then we would be within our rights to get our funds from the escrow back.
TaaS it seems. They created a topic for fighting with the Scam
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19073871
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved

Activity: 138
i forgot how much i put into the ICO. And now https://encryptotel.icotech.me/ico only shows the EncryptoTel Tokens i have. how can i calculate the amount of BTC?

21,277 per BTC is this usable for the calculation? because i think i got a bonus.

Your funds are safely on the blockchain, with the correct timestamp + rate + bonus. An audit is ongoing. You will be prompted when it is time to set up for distribution.
Activity: 868
Merit: 504
A great project, feel proud to promote through my social media. Here, my concern is what is one stake worth here in ETT regarding the bitcoin price? Sorry for this shabby question or if asked before.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
i forgot how much i put into the ICO. And now https://encryptotel.icotech.me/ico only shows the EncryptoTel Tokens i have. how can i calculate the amount of BTC?

21,277 per BTC is this usable for the calculation? because i think i got a bonus.
Activity: 222

take your time ,great project would not be easy .
Activity: 138
I checked today on coinmarketcap.com and did not see Encryptotel lised over there
Because Encryptotel is not release yet and dont have a exchanges yet for now.
Once Encryptotel release coinmarketcap will list Encryptotel on their website.

we must all submit their form
That is optional but im sure when Encryptotel release , coinmarketcap will list it.

The cmc form just needs to be submitted once, no need to spam it like an exchange add form. We'll submit it after distribution.

Any update on when we should be expecting the working platform because those people calling nice and good team now will start to call the teams name when there is delay on the release of the platform. It bothers me alot when what people focus on here is the price of the tokens but not on the updates that will give value to the tokens

Roadmap is on the website, you can see it here:

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
I checked today on coinmarketcap.com and did not see Encryptotel lised over there
Because Encryptotel is not release yet and dont have a exchanges yet for now.
Once Encryptotel release coinmarketcap will list Encryptotel on their website.

we must all submit their form
That is optional but im sure when Encryptotel release , coinmarketcap will list it.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
I checked today on coinmarketcap.com and did not see Encryptotel lised over there,we must all submit their form,so it appears soon and all people come to know about the project.

I agree that it's important to spread the word about project but the main goal should be development now, right now it contract audit, which is most important. Good luck team.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Congratulations team.  Looking forward to use that PBX worldwide!
Jump to: