Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 151. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 525
I watch this thread when I've started make little investment on this project and since I join their bounty, what I found here is I have seen some questions ask repeatedly by people. It's asked thousands time.
It is "when distribution day?" And "will ETT going to exchange (polo)?"
Why people ask same question?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
ETT two contract, waves and ether
good
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
 I was told that an Ethereum wallet will be able to recieve the ETT upon initial distribution? I just want to make sure that this is still the case as I don't have a WAVES wallet.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Insane amount of progress made so shortly really promising and hopeful for this project.  Super happy to watch it develop!

Waves platform now good place to start project. Good luck to the developers!

Excellent place...for a kickstarter...
legendary
Merit: 1000
Premium
when plan distribution coin to buyer ico selling
and when added to exchanger

Coin distribution would probably be on the next 14 days maybe after the closing of ICO, May 11th +14 Days probably may 25th.

This message was on the ico dashboard

A big thank you to everyone who invested in our ICO. We've hit our funding cap, and this ICO is now closed. We will audit all desposits and distribution will occur within the next 14 days. Join us on Slack to continue engaging with our community, and thanks again!

https://encryptotel.icotech.me/ico
I'm glad to hear this news, hopefully there's no delay in launching  Smiley
So if I want to buy it, I can only wait until May 25th to start trading? hopefully there's no delay in launching too.

May 25th....ICO very quickly..

you missed buying into the ICO? wait for the bounty rewards dumping. Smiley
there are two possibility waiting 25 may to start trading or waiting for bounty rewards...
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
when plan distribution coin to buyer ico selling
and when added to exchanger

Coin distribution would probably be on the next 14 days maybe after the closing of ICO, May 11th +14 Days probably may 25th.

This message was on the ico dashboard

A big thank you to everyone who invested in our ICO. We've hit our funding cap, and this ICO is now closed. We will audit all desposits and distribution will occur within the next 14 days. Join us on Slack to continue engaging with our community, and thanks again!

https://encryptotel.icotech.me/ico
I'm glad to hear this news, hopefully there's no delay in launching  Smiley
So if I want to buy it, I can only wait until May 25th to start trading? hopefully there's no delay in launching too.

you missed buying into the ICO? wait for the bounty rewards dumping. Smiley
there are two possibility waiting 25 may to start trading or waiting for bounty rewards...
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
awesome, for price 0,00004700/ETT
polo is the big exchange Smiley
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
How many tokens were sold in the crowdsale?

I don,t think the final figure is out yet, the team is carrying out audit if the ICO and expect the final figure to be out soon.
I think the final figure will be around 60 million tokens
60 Mio ETT?  at $4,5 Mio we have around 86 Mio ETT ( with ~0.05 Usd/ETT).

We will not have exact numbers until after the audits are complete. However, the fiat price of BTC went soaring up during the sale, but the BTC price was static. It was actually more than 0.05 USD/ETT for a large amount of the funds.

In that case,the final price of one ETT token comes around 3000 sat per token? Do I need to consider the early first day bonus along with this or this is the price without including any bonus?

The price per token was static, and did not change with BTC fiat price. It was 0.00004700 per ETT.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
When will it be possible to see this coin on exchanges? Is there an estimated distribution date?

Sometime within the next 7-10 days I guess. I hope ASAP, would be nice if it still could make use of the current altcoin mania we are in at the moment Smiley
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
When will it be possible to see this coin on exchanges? Is there an estimated distribution date?
Activity: 132
Are there any other bounty campaigns in the future? Then I did not have time to participate in the past and did not have time to buy either.

There is no another bounty campaign. They was reach their goal for their ICO. So ICO is end faster and very little time to join their bounty. Like me dont have time to join this bounty.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
is 4500k is final number of ico, i see it now on site a little bit less in usd than it was be before. anyway in current btc and other tokens price in usd equiavalent its 5800k now Cheesy
Activity: 140
How many tokens were sold in the crowdsale?

I don,t think the final figure is out yet, the team is carrying out audit if the ICO and expect the final figure to be out soon.
I think the final figure will be around 60 million tokens
60 Mio ETT?  at $4,5 Mio we have around 86 Mio ETT ( with ~0.05 Usd/ETT).

We will not have exact numbers until after the audits are complete. However, the fiat price of BTC went soaring up during the sale, but the BTC price was static. It was actually more than 0.05 USD/ETT for a large amount of the funds.

In that case,the final price of one ETT token comes around 3000 sat per token? Do I need to consider the early first day bonus along with this or this is the price without including any bonus?
Merit: 500
Nice updates regarding audit and then distribution of tokens. Finally we are getting closer to the final steps successfully as planned. The continuous work behind the channel shows team is working without taking rest to complete the first step successfully within time. Big exchanges are waiting to let us trade once we have our tokens in hands.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Waiting for distribution after that go to the market, either bittrex or poloniex, all is well.

Hi! when will be ETT in exchanges? Huh

After distribution on Waves’ DEX in first times.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I received ur mail for distribution steps. Thanks for your interest. I hope, We'll success together.
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
Waiting for distribution after that go to the market, either bittrex or poloniex, all is well.

Hi! when will be ETT in exchanges? Huh

just to be clear , this mail is ment for the investors only and not for the bountyhunters... am i right ?

Correct, it will be a different process for bounty distribution, after investor distribution is completed.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Waiting for auditing, waiting for distribution, and me... I am waiting for a freakin mail.

The mail was from [email protected]

Check all your filter folders, if still not there, send an email to [email protected] with the subject "Didn't receive email"

If you've done that already, it's just a matter of waiting.

The only email sent so far was copied to this thread, pinned in slack, blogged, and tweeted. All the rest will be too.
just to be clear , this mail is ment for the investors only and not for the bountyhunters... am i right ?
Waiting for auditing, waiting for distribution, and me... I am waiting for a freakin mail.

The mail was from [email protected]

Check all your filter folders, if still not there, send an email to [email protected] with the subject "Didn't receive email"

If you've done that already, it's just a matter of waiting.

The only email sent so far was copied to this thread, pinned in slack, blogged, and tweeted. All the rest will be too.
Jump to: