Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 156. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
How many tokens were sold in the crowdsale?

I don,t think the final figure is out yet, the team is carrying out audit if the ICO and expect the final figure to be out soon.
I think the final figure will be around 60 million tokens
60 Mio ETT?  at $4,5 Mio we have around 86 Mio ETT ( with ~0.05 Usd/ETT).

We will not have exact numbers until after the audits are complete. However, the fiat price of BTC went soaring up during the sale, but the BTC price was static. It was actually more than 0.05 USD/ETT for a large amount of the funds.

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

I don,t think the final figure is out yet, the team is carrying out audit if the ICO and expect the final figure to be out soon.

i think total suplly is over 86 million coin
because in early ico selling, investor receive bonus and discount, and still alocation 5% to bounty participant
Activity: 700
EncryptoTel crowdsale: update #3

We have come to a solution that we believe will be mutually acceptable for all parties: buying back and burning a proportion of ETT using the additional funds collected.

Read more:

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-crowdsale-update-3-a48b495a8de0
This program should be everyone willing to accept!
The encrypted phone token is a nice tag and is a real item. This is a good practice.
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Smart decision making all around. Happy that they made this decision and it shows they have the opportunity to take advantage of the extra capital.

Any wagers on how much is  burned ? I bet not very much.

But I am sure that the complainers will now be happy and decide to stay in the game,

We also have the added benefit of the buy wall to prevent dumping from speculators
Activity: 536

We have come to a solution that we believe will be mutually acceptable for all parties: buying back and burning a proportion of ETT using the additional funds collected.

Read more:

This program should be everyone willing to accept!
Activity: 938
Merit: 502

Read more:

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Great things are coming
What kind great things are coming?

The team is showing their great support for this project now they are arranging the things and soon distribution will happen there. This tech has great potential in market so it will get nice response from the people who missed the chance to invest during ICO once it will be up on exchange.
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
ok lets wait for the distribution  Grin

I guess there were no more distributions? They said they would be distributed within 2 weeks, but I do not know if there is any definite information.
Activity: 476
ok lets wait for the distribution  Grin
Activity: 868

Activity: 770
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
when distribution this token ?
According to the manager, it will be around two weeks after the end of ICO, so let's be patient enough to wait for our bounty.
It will come at the right time, besides its not being traded yet, so there is no sense to receive it early.. Grin
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
I'm wondering how many people are planning to sell into the initial 20% sell wall at the ICO price? I am thinking there were lots of complaints about the overfunding issue but now that people have thought about it they will opt to keep their coins anyways. It will be interesting to see what will happen.
Jump to: