Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 185. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
EncryptoTel is now rising $2,56++ million and I would like to say that maximum cap $3 million can easily reach in just few days more. To see how success the project ico is like as simple as how long their get the maximum target.
ico was raise 2.5m in rate crypto ,but we dont know next if bitcoin price jump again or down
we hope this week ico will finish

How was the conversion rate calculated?  I thought that the dollars raised were calculated with the bitcoin price when ppl sent them, weren't they?
calculate used 3rd party api,ett ico use incent platform for crowdsale
I think rate will always update with fiat rate
Activity: 700
EncryptoTel is now rising $2,56++ million and I would like to say that maximum cap $3 million can easily reach in just few days more. To see how success the project ico is like as simple as how long their get the maximum target.
ico was raise 2.5m in rate crypto ,but we dont know next if bitcoin price jump again or down

How was the conversion rate calculated?  I thought that the dollars raised were calculated with the bitcoin price when ppl sent them, weren't they?
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
I'm still learning,and waiting until end the other company,and yet it turns out to capture the end of the bounty,but still ahead and certainly if joined from the start I was more comfortable:)
Every late comers feels that way including me but the early birds have the guts to enter a campaign first without checking if it has many participants, that means that if the campaign is not good it will be a drawback to them, but if the campaign is good, they will have the highest number of stakes. It concludes that being early might be a kiss of the heaven or hell, it will always be between these extremes.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So if the ICO has collected $ 3M, will ICO end over immediately or wait until 31 May 2017?

According to the previous projects and the terms of ETT, the ICO will end immediately if 3 M usd has been raised.
Hopefully quickly reach 3M and ICO soon ends, on waiting all the participants of this sigcamp,
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
So if the ICO has collected $ 3M, will ICO end over immediately or wait until 31 May 2017?

According to the previous projects and the terms of ETT, the ICO will end immediately if 3 M usd has been raised.
Activity: 938
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
Activity: 560
Chainjoes.com
Are we able to send ETT directly to an ETH address going to a WAVES address?
Also curious to see if our transaction tx is going to also appear on ETH network even when we send ETT from wavesplatform.

about why encryptotel double platform, waves token and ethereum token
you can read in here https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-why-waves-and-why-ethereum-fe3bc7955f1e
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
Activity: 630
Also curious to see if our transaction tx is going to also appear on ETH network even when we send ETT from wavesplatform.

I think so, waves is a multi-currency wallet, I can send btc from there, ETH should be ok. But don't try it now because I may be wrong.
So this EncryptoTel based on ethereum or waves blockhain network?
i think both.
But i see on whitepaper ett will used wavesplatform for their platform.
Activity: 546
Merit: 258
I could either watch it happen or be a part of it
And we're closing in to our Max. Cap goal of $3m. Congratulations to Encryptotel team.

We're closing the goal in a past face I think it's because encryptotel has a very good goal in promoting security in everyday communication of people.

I suggest that Encryptotel team raise the maximum cap to 5 M$ so additional 2M may have a good impact on the future marketing and promotion .

That's a good idea because undoubtedly we will reach it even if it is 5 million dollars, the decision is up the encryptotel team, or else they have a very valid reason why it is only 5M$.
Activity: 627
No banking,Only Bitcoin!

I think so, waves is a multi-currency wallet, I can send btc from there, ETH should be ok. But don't try it now because I may be wrong.
So this EncryptoTel based on ethereum or waves blockhain network?
Activity: 1134

You can read few things about "interoperability" here:  https://www.ethnews.com/chain-interoperability-makes-waves-on-ethereum
Activity: 297

Activity: 490
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
Probably they just joined the bounty campaign and hope for more time to get more free tokens.
Maybe they have joined the bounty campaign only last week but I also hope to get more free tokens but if it will end soon then so be it. It is not only them that hopes for more free tokens but also the participants right now even those who participated in encryptotel's first weeks wants some more free tokens too I think. This project is nice but raising the cap I think is not necessary.
Everyone who joined in bounty is definitely wants more stakes ,but the problem is the maximum cap is only $3M in exact for it to finish .
Why did you said that the cap isn't necessary? For me its okay because they are more focus on stablishing and not on how many max cap it will reach.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Probably they just joined the bounty campaign and hope for more time to get more free tokens.
Maybe they have joined the bounty campaign only last week but I also hope to get more free tokens but if it will end soon then so be it. It is not only them that hopes for more free tokens but also the participants right now even those who participated in encryptotel's first weeks wants some more free tokens too I think. This project is nice but raising the cap I think is not necessary.
Activity: 425
24 days ICO will end and funding has now reached $ 2,376,784
Hopefully can reach more than 5 million dollars: D
Encryptotel is indeed the best ICO project

Where can we look at the total amount collected, will you share?

One thing most people forget to do, to read. Dude, you're literally promoting this coin and you haven't been on their website? It's on the home page (not really home page but the ico page [link]) so I doubt that you'd ever been there because if you ever once been there, then you'll know where to find the amount.

@Jianx, Since you've been on the ico page, you should know that this coin is already done at $3M. They are not going to accept any more amount. It's either $3M or it will end on May 31.

Obviously they are bounty hunters.

Btw, the posts that suggest increasing the cap to $5M all came up within a very short period of time if you noticed.
Really funny. Suggests raising the cap to $ 5 million after knowing ico is certainly a success Grin . If this ico is running slowly? Are they going to talk like that. Maybe they will leave encryptotel Smiley

I am in, I think it will end before the deadline very soon. It is easy money to make if we invest ETT.
I have just put some of my money in the project. Now I am waiting for the price to x3 after being listed in an exchange. Looking forward to earning more money haha. Good luck dev and investors
Wise choice.  Cool I really do hope that it goes to X3 price fast after being listed in an exchange but I don't expect it happening on the first days of it being listed but maybe on the next few weeks of course many bounty hunters might dump at that time. I am also looking forward to earn more money from this like you and all the other investors out there I guess we could expect this one after all this is such a nice project.  
Jump to: