Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 188. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
I wonder if which chain runs better for this token, which will be faster ETT on WAVESplatform or on ETHereum, aren't there advantages on which your ETT runs? Can the team elaborate differences of them?
They made a post about it here https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-why-waves-and-why-ethereum-fe3bc7955f1e

Thanks for the information. blockswap seem a good technology that can be used by all other tokens on ethereum. To be safer, they should also use both WAVES and ETH platform. Good luck to the project, I'm joining the ICO.
Activity: 718
Merit: 384
 I sent yesterday evening ETH from myetherwallet for the ICO, and i'm still not see the transaction and the token in my dashboard. Is it normal?
Activity: 2982
Merit: 610
Is the total crowdsale fund tied to the price of Bitcoin, Waves, Ethereum and ethereum classic?
What if the four coins are experiencing price reductions? Whether the total current investment (over $ 2.4m) will also be reduced?
yes can be reduce ,because use rate bitcoin,eth,etc and waves.
If price hight dev can get hight fund if price low dev need more for get max cap in usd
Don't worry about the price fluctuation, we can surely achieve the cap since there are plenty of time to get it.
We just need less than a million which is most likely can be done in a short period of time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I wonder if which chain runs better for this token, which will be faster ETT on WAVESplatform or on ETHereum, aren't there advantages on which your ETT runs? Can the team elaborate differences of them?
They made a post about it here https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-why-waves-and-why-ethereum-fe3bc7955f1e
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Is the total crowdsale fund tied to the price of Bitcoin, Waves, Ethereum and ethereum classic?
What if the four coins are experiencing price reductions? Whether the total current investment (over $ 2.4m) will also be reduced?
yes can be reduce ,because use rate bitcoin,eth,etc and waves.
If price hight dev can get hight fund if price low dev need more for get max cap in usd
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

I want to know this also
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
$ 2.4M Really fantastic amount, good news and good luck!
Will it be up to $ 3M ??
Activity: 784
If funds have been collected before ico is finished will the campaign continue?

Crowdsale ends 31 May 2017 or max cap $3m

Yes, technically $3 million has been reached but they need to protect themselves from fluctuation, most of this Altcoins price currently are not sustainable and will likely experience correction soon
but if fund raised more than $3m thats will be take effect with bounty
if get max cap bounty will get reward $150.000 "5%" and if fund get more than $3m bounty will get more than $150.000
Investor will affraid from dumper if bounty get big rewards
Crowdsale ends 31 May , Wow really very tempting, hopefully, it happens and this project will be the best project
Activity: 938

Yes, technically $3 million has been reached but they need to protect themselves from fluctuation, most of this Altcoins price currently are not sustainable and will likely experience correction soon
but if fund raised more than $3m thats will be take effect with bounty
if get max cap bounty will get reward $150.000 "5%" and if fund get more than $3m bounty will get more than $150.000
Investor will affraid from dumper if bounty get big rewards
Activity: 798

And if the encryptotel did not meet the 3m$ target for their ICO they will distribute the bounty even it didn't meet the target, But I am sure that encryptotel will reach the target of 3m$ because there are many days before it will end and they meet now the 2m+ $ so I am sure that they will meet the 3m$ target.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

Activity: 490
No ,it is said many times that when $3M cap is already reach the ICO will be finished and Stop. It is good to see the Team is stick to their plan .

I think is good if campaign still continue, although ico selling is ready reach 3 million dollar
if campaign continue tokens will create much more.
I think $3M enought for develop encryptotel project
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

Activity: 644
better close the ICO before hitting the cap
ETH and ETC are dropping hard

Why do they need to close it? Cap is $3m they would be breaking their terms if they follow your opinion..
Activity: 425
better close the ICO before hitting the cap
ETH and ETC are dropping hard
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Why would it be good, and whats the point?
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
No ,it is said many times that when $3M cap is already reach the ICO will be finished and Stop. It is good to see the Team is stick to their plan .

I think is good if campaign still continue, although ico selling is ready reach 3 million dollar
Activity: 658
Jump to: