Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 183. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Maby some days and ico finish.

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

The way the ICO is progressing I believe the funds will be collected within a weeks time frame and ICO would be closed

any exchange already targeted???
hope liqui or poloniex...
could be a good choise...
It's too hard to get on Poloniex  Wink Probably we'll be able to trade on Bittrex and Liqui.
We will see if it's going to be popular in Bittrex and Liqui. Hopefully it can succeed so that it can be put in Poloniex and other exchangers.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

The way the ICO is progressing I believe the funds will be collected within a weeks time frame and ICO would be closed

It's too hard to get on Poloniex  Wink Probably we'll be able to trade on Bittrex and Liqui.
these exchanges are also quite
Activity: 570

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

Activity: 886

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

If I am not wrong,Liqui would be the first to list this token,since they are already moving fast with over 1000 btc volume a day and they would not miss this good project to get a decent volume on their exchange.Next would be Bittrex for sure.I am not sure Poloniex would list it since they are a bit tricky when it comes to list a new coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
Great encryptotel, ico will reach target 3 m before 31 may: D
I'm sure that's for sure.
Success for the encryptotel team
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

Activity: 570

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

Or maybe just few more days, because BTC is raising very fast. We need ~$400k to reach $3MIO.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
One thing is sure the crowdfunding will not last 3 more weeks seeing the remaining amount to meet the maximum cap. People should act fast without staying to think further because chances like this appear rarely to get some good profit in short time. Most the crowdfunding are landing on exchanges with higher prices than initial sell during ICO.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 610
Too, I do not think that until the end will continue
It will not continue because by that time the ICO will be over.. But also there are possibilities like what happen
to taas when it resume for another 1 week for the signatures but this project is very well known already, we can tell by the amount invested on it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 508
no sure if this was allready mentioned here:
https://getvoip.com/blog/2017/05/08/blockchain-and-voip/

Thanks @DRPD for the link. Quite informative article, the blockchain technology will cover soon all possible segments, more and more services from B2B find their application in crypto and for sure the first who will do it will benefit more.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Too, I do not think that until the end will continue
Activity: 1092
Merit: 508
Hey, I read on the website section "Benefits for investors" and have a few questions,
1) discounts on company services will be the same to every investor or will depend on how much you invested?
2) it is mentioned that investors will take part on strategic business decision, could you please give more details of this mechanism?
3) did I understand correctly that company results won't be published publicly but only in investor's personal account?

1) Discounts will not be based on how much you invested. If you invested more, you will be able to take advantage of discounts more often, and other privileges to holders coming soon.
2) Holding ETT tokens will grant voting rights on some strategic business decisions. More tokens is more voting power.
3) There will be an investor dashboard with access to internal information that will not be public.

As to other questions regarding code, it will be audited by industry professionals prior to full product release.

Hi, thank you for the reply. In general I understood the concept, but as a potential investor I'm interested in details of all promised features in numbers. Did I understand correctly that those details will be available only after the full product release? On the roadmap I see several releases, users accounts Fall 17, applications Spring 18 and commercial launch summer 18 - thus we are talking about terms details only in summer 18? If I misunderstood please correct me. Thank you.

Hi @EncryptoTel_Community, I guess due to the high activity in the topic, my question was lost in comments but I will appreciate to get an answer on my question. Thank you.
Activity: 950
Merit: 510
What is the process of issuing money by the Escrow? Are there specific conditions for this?
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
owner
Amazing EncryptoTel nowbis raised over $2,625m, But still 22 days left.
Good job dev Cheesy
I do not think 22 days left, and a maximum of a week. Who has not had time, rather join
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

Raised  $2,625m / $3m
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
I have entered many ico before that.But the signature manager of this campaign really does his/her job.He/she does weekly counts and checks. in this way alleviating their own workload.I think it can be started to distribute signature awards so that he/she does not need to do extra checking.. Many of the signing awards have not yet been completed.They did not even do counts.These discussions are often held in some parts of the forum.Hopefully these ico awards will be distributed shortly.

Agree with you,I like the way the campaign manager handling the tasks in a very professional manager and updating each time often whenever required.
The campaign manager isn't just the reason why it's a great prjoect but also its devs and its member whose also playing their role to support this project. Good job for EncryptoTel.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
I have entered many ico before that.But the signature manager of this campaign really does his/her job.He/she does weekly counts and checks. in this way alleviating their own workload.I think it can be started to distribute signature awards so that he/she does not need to do extra checking.. Many of the signing awards have not yet been completed.They did not even do counts.These discussions are often held in some parts of the forum.Hopefully these ico awards will be distributed shortly.

Agree with you,I like the way the campaign manager handling the tasks in a very professional manager and updating each time often whenever required.
The campaign manager isn't just the reason why it's a great prjoect but also its devs and its member whose also playing their role to support this project. Good job for EncryptoTel.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
no sure if this was allready mentioned here:
https://getvoip.com/blog/2017/05/08/blockchain-and-voip/

Very informative article. Especially in the part of the role of #EncryptoTel for the implementation of Blockchain in the VoIP industry.
Jump to: