Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 182. (Read 222343 times)

TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
Maby some days and ico finish.

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

The way the ICO is progressing I believe the funds will be collected within a weeks time frame and ICO would be closed

any exchange already targeted???
hope liqui or poloniex...
could be a good choise...
It's too hard to get on Poloniex  Wink Probably we'll be able to trade on Bittrex and Liqui.

It is hard to list on Poloniex correct but there is no sin in trying to be there, just look at the performance of Stratis after getting listed on Poloniex, it has done 7X already and still pushing forward. Though the criteria for listing on Poloniex is not exactly black and white but from what I notice they want project that can drive trading volume
this wil be a good happening for investors who join this ICO if encryptotel will be listed in polo this is a win win situation for early adoptors hopeit wll listed there.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
I think people need to be a little careful about their timing. If you're waiting for the end to put in a deposit (seems like a classic ICO strategy to deposit in the last week), there's the risk that BTC and WAVES' rise will cause the crowdsale to top out at $3m and close. TL;DR don't miss the boat.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

The way the ICO is progressing I believe the funds will be collected within a weeks time frame and ICO would be closed

It's too hard to get on Poloniex  Wink Probably we'll be able to trade on Bittrex and Liqui.

It is hard to list on Poloniex correct but there is no sin in trying to be there, just look at the performance of Stratis after getting listed on Poloniex, it has done 7X already and still pushing forward. Though the criteria for listing on Poloniex is not exactly black and white but from what I notice they want project that can drive trading volume
Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

It's too hard to get on Poloniex  Wink Probably we'll be able to trade on Bittrex and Liqui.

I completely agree
And I even like these exchanges now
And for the last several months I and many others have been even more traded on the Bittrex exchange

Right, and even Poloniex isn't the best... Yesterday during the XRP crash trading was disabled... Many people has lost many bitcoins....
Some people says that poloniex does this with intent...
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
And we're closing in to our Max. Cap goal of $3m. Congratulations to Encryptotel team.
I suggest that Encryptotel team raise the maximum cap to 5 M$ so additional 2M may have a good impact on the future marketing and promotion .

same youre statement, target in ico selling must incraese
maybe 4 million or 5 million dollar

You can't change the terms of the ICO after the ICO has started.
Yep I agree with you! ICO Terms can't be changed after the ICO has started  Wink It's all about of credibility and until now EncryptoTel has a strong credibility!

Yes, you're 100% right!! Do we know how many investors has invested in EncryptoTel?
Activity: 714

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

I completely agree
And I even like these exchanges now
And for the last several months I and many others have been even more traded on the Bittrex exchange

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1002
They already tweeted that they'd stop the ICO as soon as the max capital is achieved. $3 Million it is. Although this may take a year for the company, having the right amount will make this project to have success.

and soon they will  get the maximum fund needed  I guess before the end the week it's all completed.

I think the rally of BTC is preventing people from investing into the project for now, when the rally stops I can see interest picking up. Alot of cheap Altcoins in the market now

The rapid growth of the BTC hinders investment, but it is not global. Interest in investing in this project is steadily growing, until the end of the week the required amount of 3 million will be achieved.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

We will see if it's going to be popular in Bittrex and Liqui. Hopefully it can succeed so that it can be put in Poloniex and other exchangers.

Getting listed on polo is so much harder these days. Matchpool are encouraging their community to keep reminding Polo to add it and they said, its possible to be added quickly. So if we'd like ETT to be added as well, we might just be doing it too. I guess polo depends to the number of requests too just like some exchanges who asks for votes.
I do agree. If many members/investors/traders supports/vote ETT to put in Poloniex, it would be easier for ETT to finally put in there. We are hoping it can happen so that ETT can sold more of their coins.
Yes , me too but the final decision will be on the Encryptotel Team what exchanges they will put it .Polo is not guaranteed that it will pump the price .And it is not too easy as we think it is good to hope for better even it is not on a big exchanges.
Poloniex won't guarantee a sure pump for it's rate but it can help to sell more of ETT coins for investors thus it can make its volume bigger which is what investors are looking for.

Why polo? Already there are a lot of cases of successful start of projects on bitrex. Times change.

Why Poloniex, this should be a newbie question, just look at the difference in trading volume between Poloniex and others. Yesterday the trading volume on Poloniex exceed $1 billion in 24 hours

Thank you, I know the volume of bidding on Polo. With my thought, I focused on the idea that times change and Bitrex is also a very good crypto exchange. The Waves are still waiting for polo, and ...?
Activity: 630
They already tweeted that they'd stop the ICO as soon as the max capital is achieved. $3 Million it is. Although this may take a year for the company, having the right amount will make this project to have success.

and soon they will  get the maximum fund needed  I guess before the end the week it's all completed.

I think the rally of BTC is preventing people from investing into the project for now, when the rally stops I can see interest picking up. Alot of cheap Altcoins in the market now
Activity: 658

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

We will see if it's going to be popular in Bittrex and Liqui. Hopefully it can succeed so that it can be put in Poloniex and other exchangers.

Getting listed on polo is so much harder these days. Matchpool are encouraging their community to keep reminding Polo to add it and they said, its possible to be added quickly. So if we'd like ETT to be added as well, we might just be doing it too. I guess polo depends to the number of requests too just like some exchanges who asks for votes.
I do agree. If many members/investors/traders supports/vote ETT to put in Poloniex, it would be easier for ETT to finally put in there. We are hoping it can happen so that ETT can sold more of their coins.
Yes , me too but the final decision will be on the Encryptotel Team what exchanges they will put it .Polo is not guaranteed that it will pump the price .And it is not too easy as we think it is good to hope for better even it is not on a big exchanges.
Poloniex won't guarantee a sure pump for it's rate but it can help to sell more of ETT coins for investors thus it can make its volume bigger which is what investors are looking for.

Why polo? Already there are a lot of cases of successful start of projects on bitrex. Times change.

Why Poloniex, this should be a newbie question, just look at the difference in trading volume between Poloniex and others. Yesterday the trading volume on Poloniex exceed $1 billion in 24 hours
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

Activity: 1078
Merit: 512

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

It seems to me that for such a capitalization and overall project outlook, it does not matter whether polo or not. As a result, polo is most profitable to take on the stock exchange from the first day.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

Activity: 938

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

i think not guaranted if listed on polo
better list on bittrex or liqui.
looks polo after ddos some coins get dump, who dumper coins in ddos attack ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
The dollar amount does not increase? Because currently the bitcoin price has increased the total auto btc and the dollar in ico will increase
Activity: 686
Merit: 260

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

Jump to: