Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 215. (Read 222343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
project is progressing really well. maybe in the future States in a private conversation in the conference call and use.

successful team , assistants and of course most importantly investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I think  you should add the exchange rate of the supported coin that was on the Crowdfunding site. That should bring more transparency to the ICO and will help investors to decide whether to invest on this project or not. But, as we can see right now, this is a very promising project. ICO is doing great. And more and more are supporting this project. If this continues, it may be done on the fist week of May for sure. Good luck guys.

I think that 3M for this project is very small. A little more advertising and would have collected and 5 million.This business is ready for more than 50%. This is a strong argument for investors.
yeah it is to be the reason why the investor must invest in encryptotel. and i think this project have a good developer and they are profesional
That's right, so do not waste this good opportunity to invest in encryptotel. The opportunity to make a profit is already in sight. It only takes one more ladder to reach the 3M target and I am sure the target will be achieved.
3M target will be reached soon. but iam realy sure thats this project will be reached 3M before 20 May. i see thats investor very interested with this project, so lets see this ICO!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
you mean at the end of the ico? but the end can be anytime.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I agree with what is written here. Investors want a 100% return on their investments. The largest number of players will come at the end of the company, in order to calculate their profits.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
I feel Encryptotel is very secure project to invest in it so many positive points to pick this. I already secured my position on first day with good bonus amount.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
EncryptoTel is one of the most interesting blockchain company. Investments into this business will have big value. Telephone communications with low tariffs and good quality will attract investors around the world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
I think  you should add the exchange rate of the supported coin that was on the Crowdfunding site. That should bring more transparency to the ICO and will help investors to decide whether to invest on this project or not. But, as we can see right now, this is a very promising project. ICO is doing great. And more and more are supporting this project. If this continues, it may be done on the fist week of May for sure. Good luck guys.

I think that 3M for this project is very small. A little more advertising and would have collected and 5 million.This business is ready for more than 50%. This is a strong argument for investors.
yeah it is to be the reason why the investor must invest in encryptotel. and i think this project have a good developer and they are profesional
That's right, so do not waste this good opportunity to invest in encryptotel. The opportunity to make a profit is already in sight. It only takes one more ladder to reach the 3M target and I am sure the target will be achieved.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

Investors will come right before the ICO ends, maybe a day or two before the ICO they will soon stay because the ICO price is almost easy to calculate by that time when they can sum up the total amount collected. They are going to calculate before investing whether they will be profitable when they are going to be busy trading the token. You will see it soon as the ICO is almost over.
Activity: 503
nice project thank you for letting me be part of your signature campaign,Hope that this would be a huge success.
Activity: 294

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 472
owner
Charges reached the level of 1,800,000 USD, currently valid bonus is 5% to 7 end of May.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Im excited for this ICO, seems more investors has come and looking for more. Congrats in advance to all.

We are all excited for the outcome of this project Smiley looking forward to it
How is the progress now?
You can see the progress of their ICO and everything on their site. Actually all I can is success since it looks like this project has no doubt of being a successful coin.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Joined this project today Smiley good luck to all!
I think this Ico finish the invest goal before the date.
The Ico price looks good!
Yes,join the project too Cheesy
Market value is not high,a good project!
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Roadmap is good.I hope a good succes for this project.

With the team behind the project, we dont need to hope for success. It will be a success for sure.
Yes, success requires no doubt
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Roadmap is good.I hope a good succes for this project.

With the team behind the project, we dont need to hope for success. It will be a success for sure.
Activity: 322
Im excited for this ICO, seems more investors has come and looking for more. Congrats in advance to all.

How is the progress now?
Activity: 322
According to the current schedule, the end of the early no problem
Yes,no problem,hope to finish as soon as possible
Activity: 868
Merit: 333

Jump to: