Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 216. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
Im excited for this ICO, seems more investors has come and looking for more. Congrats in advance to all.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
I invested when 10%, project looks good . Might invest more!
Good decision to invest and support this project, its really a good one, you will not regret it Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I invested when 10%, project looks good . Might invest more!
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
It's still not too late to invest, even with 10% bonus gone, in the long term this one is a winner

With or without the 10% bonus is still good to invest. Even if the bonus decresed to 5% still good to get ETT. And with the $1.7 raised, surely it will reach its  max fund cap soon. Goodluck ETT team..

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
I'm surprised not to collect the maximum amount for the first week. This project is really worth
Activity: 950
Merit: 510
Wow nice to see more than $1.75m has been raised this progress is showing soon this ICO will reach the maximum funds cap. Bonus has been decreased to 5% but still nice to get some extra coins.
Still not soon this ICO will reach the maximum funds cap. The fees are now going slow.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
I have a question, how often do you update the rate of each coins? ETH has been pumped so hard, but I see usd value did not increase a lot today.

The rates are automatically updated. They are using API's which makes it possible. As you can see, the rates in the Total Raised Funds sometimes decreases and it is because of the fluctuations of the price of the supported coins on the ICO.

Yes, this is a good solution for dynamically displaying the amount of funds collected on the ICO.
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
According to the current schedule, the end of the early no problem
Activity: 115
Roadmap is good.I hope a good succes for this project.
yes,this is everyone hope for
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Roadmap is good.I hope a good succes for this project.
Activity: 118
Now the ICO market is very hot, many bitcoinðereum whales buy ETT and other ICO, this makes ppl rich, ETT will pump hard too, let us watch it.
dont just watch Wink , if yo support this ico lets invest to in this project yu will get profit 4-6 x if this ico success raise max target
it is true. but it can cause lost also if ICO don't success or if by chance the price of token got dumped after exchange. everything can happen. so everyone should be preferred for both positive and negative things.
Everyone should really be prepared for both the positive and negative things that are about to happen after all things dont always go as one wish it too, speculations and expectations sometimes does not meet reality so do not expect much pump at the start especially that dumping of tokens is common after it has been available for exchange. For now let's watch and hold afterwards.
The market is overheating,this is the truth Grin
Activity: 118
Joined this project today Smiley good luck to all!
I think this Ico finish the invest goal before the date.
The Ico price looks good!
Yes,join the project too Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have a question, how often do you update the rate of each coins? ETH has been pumped so hard, but I see usd value did not increase a lot today.

The rates are automatically updated. They are using API's which makes it possible. As you can see, the rates in the Total Raised Funds sometimes decreases and it is because of the fluctuations of the price of the supported coins on the ICO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
Certainly. We are all looking forward for that. I believe they can sold more of their supply for better succession of this project as leaders and member are working together on it. Good luck EncryptoTel Smiley
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Activity: 546
Merit: 258
I could either watch it happen or be a part of it
A good start, everyone will gather before the end of the week

True. Even in race or in a game a good start is necessary because it can boost everyones confidence here and sign that this is a good road. The momentum is surprisingly good at the beginning and that can acquires new members and this project will attract more popularity through time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Now the ICO market is very hot, many bitcoinðereum whales buy ETT and other ICO, this makes ppl rich, ETT will pump hard too, let us watch it.
dont just watch Wink , if yo support this ico lets invest to in this project yu will get profit 4-6 x if this ico success raise max target
it is true. but it can cause lost also if ICO don't success or if by chance the price of token got dumped after exchange. everything can happen. so everyone should be preferred for both positive and negative things.
Everyone should really be prepared for both the positive and negative things that are about to happen after all things dont always go as one wish it too, speculations and expectations sometimes does not meet reality so do not expect much pump at the start especially that dumping of tokens is common after it has been available for exchange. For now let's watch and hold afterwards.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Good time to invest cos the prices of eth and btc is increasing if you have some spare funds sitting around, why not invest it in here. Good project
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
After having around this amount of 58% of total target from first week makes me believe that in new week which is starting from today with 5% bonus we are going to see it being completed with current bonus. People have hardly 7 days to grab as many as they can. This crowdsale will meet all its goals long before the fixed dates.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
It's still not too late to invest, even with 10% bonus gone, in the long term this one is a winner
Jump to: