Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 218. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
634 btc raised so far. Not a bad start. I'll be jumping in shortly before the bonus round comes to an end.

you must read, encryptotel support another coin not only bitcoin
total encryptotel collect 1.75 million dollar
another bitcoin support ETH, waves and ETC
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Anyone can explain me, tokens will distribution used waves and ether but platform will used waves, how tokens will tradeble ? Used eth contract, used waves asset or both ?
I think later token akaun using eth and waves contracts are both used because there we invest using both can
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Does the number of ETT increases as btc rises?  According to the dev's page, it says that 1 btc ($1400) = 21,277 ETT.  Lets say on May 31, 2017, btc is worth $1600.  Do we get more than 21,277 ETT if we invest 1 btc?
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
Last chance to gain a 10% bonus ends at 23:59 UTC 30 April!

Hi, so after this level, are there other levels of bonuses for investors?
Good results meanwhile: $1,684,930.10 , it is 56% of MAx cap! Hope everybody will have a chance to participate till May 31.
yes just need $1.3m again for raise max cap, i see this very good project for big company for secure communcation and dev was make great job for their beta
Yes I think this project is very good and the purpose of the project is have a good opportunity and I think it will success and within the first week it gain a million dollars, So no doubt that the encryptotel project will be successful so let's hope for the with the encryptotel. 
Activity: 490
Anyone can explain me, tokens will distribution used waves and ether but platform will used waves, how tokens will tradeble ? Used eth contract, used waves asset or both ?
Activity: 247
634 btc raised so far. Not a bad start. I'll be jumping in shortly before the bonus round comes to an end.

btc is one part, they also accept other crypto currencies, so they have raised about 1.7 million usd in total. BTW, ETH is higher now, 3 m is close.   Grin
Activity: 938

Good results meanwhile: $1,684,930.10 , it is 56% of MAx cap! Hope everybody will have a chance to participate till May 31.
yes just need $1.3m again for raise max cap, i see this very good project for big company for secure communcation and dev was make great job for their beta
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
Hi bounty manager.  Smiley First time I applied my rank  was not suitable for avatar but immediately after application I got my rank rise  and uploaded avatar.I checked the list and saw that I did not get extra +20 stakes. can you fix this please ?

There will be no answer here about your question, because the campaign manager is not here.
Go this thread​ to ask your question about bounty https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-encryptotel-secure-voip-blockchain-communications-infrastructure-1861465
Activity: 490
Hi bounty manager.  Smiley First time I applied my rank  was not suitable for avatar but immediately after application I got my rank rise  and uploaded avatar.I checked the list and saw that I did not get extra +20 stakes. can you fix this please ?

hey you wrong thread Smiley , this thread focus for ICO you can contact campaign manager at bounty thread
Activity: 658
Can anyone point me to the ICO wallet addresses, please?

Edit:

Oh... and the beta registration isn't working, getting a 'connection refused' error from the link in the email.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
It seem like a good idea.
I think i will join ICO when the platform launch. Kiss

that would be likely take a year before when they are going to launch the platform.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Even without hitting the cap this ICO has made insane progress and clearly has very serious backers.  Super bright future.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
It seem like a good idea.
I think i will join ICO when the platform launch. Kiss
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Short explanation video about how to invest in the Encryptotel ICO:

https://youtu.be/3RVJJXfXvWo

Also made a Dutch version for the Dutch community, found here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-encryptotel-beveiligde-voip-en-b2b-blockchain-communicatie-infrastructuur-1856320
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

That's exceptional progress and a good chance of hitting the cap.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503

Activity: 278
How many funds have been raised so far? can this be tracked? how close to cap?

At this time : Funds raised thus far $1,448,148.30.

ICO close if raised 3 M $

It would not be hard to reach $3M Cap we are almost in the half way .Maybe it will reach this coming weeks of May hopefully .
half now,may soon reach the goal。
Activity: 278
I don't know what is VoIP, but it sounds good

As far as I know "VoIP" is Voice over internet protocol, the same internet protocol that allows you to skype with your grandma. Smiley
Thanks for your explanation, I think I understand a little, but how does this work with the blockchain?
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
How many funds have been raised so far? can this be tracked? how close to cap?

At this time : Funds raised thus far $1,448,148.30.

ICO close if raised 3 M $

It would not be hard to reach $3M Cap we are almost in the half way .Maybe it will reach this coming weeks of May hopefully .
Jump to: