Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 214. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
I think  you should add the exchange rate of the supported coin that was on the Crowdfunding site. That should bring more transparency to the ICO and will help investors to decide whether to invest on this project or not. But, as we can see right now, this is a very promising project. ICO is doing great. And more and more are supporting this project. If this continues, it may be done on the fist week of May for sure. Good luck guys.

I think that 3M for this project is very small. A little more advertising and would have collected and 5 million.This business is ready for more than 50%. This is a strong argument for investors.

It is impossible to have $5M collected funds. As you can see, it is stated in the ICO website that the ICO will end on May 30 23:59 or when the $3M cap is reached.

Yes, According to the devs from slack conversation, They don't have plans to extend the 3M USD cap and they will stick to the plan. So the maximum 3M cap will govern even if it reaches early. The only thing that all investors will do is just wait for May 30 for the distribution because the distribution date is fixed.

ICO will of course end on May 30 no matter what will happen and because the project already have the minimum cap, the project will continue. Hopeful for the team to have funds for the licences though. Maybe another crowdfunding for it?

I don't think so. I think the funds for the license are already in the 3M USD max budget and they will start to operate immediately one they reach sufficient fund and it might give to them an advance profit for theri license. Another crowdfunding is quiet impossible to happened. It is just better to extend the cap rather than to launch Crowdfund again.  Cheesy
It's better for them to stick in 3M USD max budget accodring to the plan since their ICO isn't launched yet. However, if they have already launced the ICO and meet the maximum budget and it has a potential to exceed more, yes its better to extend the cap. All the best for EncryptoTel Smiley

Based on what I read about their plans for the project. They will start immediately to operate once they reach target amount that sufficient to cover the operation, They listed also their step by step goal. Their main objective is to start immediately right after they acquired sufficient fund. The only event that we are waiting for the end of the is just the distribution.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think  you should add the exchange rate of the supported coin that was on the Crowdfunding site. That should bring more transparency to the ICO and will help investors to decide whether to invest on this project or not. But, as we can see right now, this is a very promising project. ICO is doing great. And more and more are supporting this project. If this continues, it may be done on the fist week of May for sure. Good luck guys.

I think that 3M for this project is very small. A little more advertising and would have collected and 5 million.This business is ready for more than 50%. This is a strong argument for investors.

It is impossible to have $5M collected funds. As you can see, it is stated in the ICO website that the ICO will end on May 30 23:59 or when the $3M cap is reached.

Yes, According to the devs from slack conversation, They don't have plans to extend the 3M USD cap and they will stick to the plan. So the maximum 3M cap will govern even if it reaches early. The only thing that all investors will do is just wait for May 30 for the distribution because the distribution date is fixed.

ICO will of course end on May 30 no matter what will happen and because the project already have the minimum cap, the project will continue. Hopeful for the team to have funds for the licences though. Maybe another crowdfunding for it?

I don't think so. I think the funds for the license are already in the 3M USD max budget and they will start to operate immediately one they reach sufficient fund and it might give to them an advance profit for theri license. Another crowdfunding is quiet impossible to happened. It is just better to extend the cap rather than to launch Crowdfund again.  Cheesy
It's better for them to stick in 3M USD max budget accodring to the plan since their ICO isn't launched yet. However, if they have already launced the ICO and meet the maximum budget and it has a potential to exceed more, yes its better to extend the cap. All the best for EncryptoTel Smiley
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
I think  you should add the exchange rate of the supported coin that was on the Crowdfunding site. That should bring more transparency to the ICO and will help investors to decide whether to invest on this project or not. But, as we can see right now, this is a very promising project. ICO is doing great. And more and more are supporting this project. If this continues, it may be done on the fist week of May for sure. Good luck guys.

I don't think so. I think the funds for the license are already in the 3M USD max budget and they will start to operate immediately one they reach sufficient fund and it might give to them an advance profit for theri license. Another crowdfunding is quiet impossible to happened. It is just better to extend the cap rather than to launch Crowdfund again.  Cheesy
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
I think  you should add the exchange rate of the supported coin that was on the Crowdfunding site. That should bring more transparency to the ICO and will help investors to decide whether to invest on this project or not. But, as we can see right now, this is a very promising project. ICO is doing great. And more and more are supporting this project. If this continues, it may be done on the fist week of May for sure. Good luck guys.

Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Where can i get any news regarding about the beta test?
Activity: 626

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
you mean at the end of the ico? but the end can be anytime.

What are you talking about? ICO ends on May 31

May 31st is only one possibility. If the cap has been reached, the ICO end. So he are talking about the right thing. Easy, man.
Yeah there is two way to end the ICO it's either reach the maximum cap, or the exact date the ICO finish. But I believe they will reach the maximum cap before may 31.

You saying the team don't really have idea when they will end this ICO and they will wait until the achieve the max capital before they will announce to end the ICO? They already achieved the minimum amount, they should have something in mind.
Activity: 245
3 million is a decent cap, very logical and reasonable, many other ico have too big market, like zrcoin has 3 million usd threshold, but ETT is clever, only 100k usd for threshold.
Activity: 508
In CryptoEnergy we trust
The maximum cap is not large at all, this will be a profitable project if the maximum cap is not achieved, so many large ICO, but ETT is decent cap.

yeah. ETT has small cap compared to other ICO out there which is a good thing to this project. They are just focus on their services rather than collecting more funds which is not necessary to operate their system. I salute all the devs for offering this such wonderful project.
Activity: 728
The maximum cap is not large at all, this will be a profitable project if the maximum cap is not achieved, so many large ICO, but ETT is decent cap.
Activity: 798

May 31st is only one possibility. If the cap has been reached, the ICO end. So he are talking about the right thing. Easy, man.
Yeah there is two way to end the ICO it's either reach the maximum cap, or the exact date the ICO finish. But I believe they will reach the maximum cap before may 31.
That's right, Because the encryptotel is a goood project and many investors are willing to take a risk so maybe before May 31 the date where ICO end will not be meet because maybe the maximum cap will be reach before it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
This fabulous encryptotel project, funding is already over 18 million dollars, I am sure encryptotel will be a great success and will be good fore

I think you mean 1.8 million dollars Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
This fabulous encryptotel project, funding is already over 18 million dollars, I am sure encryptotel will be a great success and will be good fore
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

Activity: 350
 To me, if this Project is managed well, this can be a master piece for the coin community. Very promising, very shinny, lovely... Let's see what's gonna happen!    Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
The new era of telecommunication is begin. Encryption service will provide a safe conversation and strong security. I am not surprise EncyptoTel rising almost $1.8 million in just few days, because people know what they need.
I am really happy to be part of this.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
I don't get your statement , if the ICO it ends on May 31 .

project is progressing really well. maybe in the future States in a private conversation in the conference call and use.

successful team , assistants and of course most importantly investors.
Yes ,this is already successful if we base on movements and its team behind on it ,Plus the uniqueness of this project.
Jump to: