Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 24. (Read 222301 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
If you really are listening the voice of community then should take immediate steps on listing on regular exchanges. Majority of people invested in the project to let you complete the product while they to gt some profit. Now beta version of android app is nothing we demand big steps.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Android app beta update 0.1.53

A huge thank you goes to our community members for their feedback and valuable bug reports. We are working hard to bring a higher quality product to the market. IOS version is not that far from hitting the Apple Store, so stay tuned. Also, if you remember about our small bug hunting contest, soon we will publish the results and announce the winners.
https://medium.com/@encryptotel/android-app-beta-update-0-1-53-78f0dcc597b7

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
The way Bitcoin's price are moving little up and then down which later effect the altcoins prices as well. I don't think old things will be repeated this time. What I mean to say before bull run lot of projects will be vanished and only legit one will remain. ETT had hype and fomo but they failed completely to deliver.
I don't think so, every bull the dead will rise because people get FOMO and they will buy anything in the market.
The last Bull run was the same scenario so I would not change my prediction if ever bull run will come the soonest which we really like to happen.

I think it mostly applies to some altcoins with blockchain (bitcoin forks etc), not such projects as ETT. For me it looks like they failed to deliver very hard, completely lost all credibility...

Also they almost cut the all communication and some of investors maybe even forgot them.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
The way Bitcoin's price are moving little up and then down which later effect the altcoins prices as well. I don't think old things will be repeated this time. What I mean to say before bull run lot of projects will be vanished and only legit one will remain. ETT had hype and fomo but they failed completely to deliver.
I don't think so, every bull the dead will rise because people get FOMO and they will buy anything in the market.
The last Bull run was the same scenario so I would not change my prediction if ever bull run will come the soonest which we really like to happen.

I think it mostly applies to some altcoins with blockchain (bitcoin forks etc), not such projects as ETT. For me it looks like they failed to deliver very hard, completely lost all credibility...
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
We should talk direct without taking middle line. My fair opinion says all these small efforts are face saving kind acts. They are fully aware of the facts  and will not want to spend money on promotion and listings on bigger exchanges. Mark my words people are dreaming those still think that things can change immediately.

Yes, the devs completely ripped everyone off and deserve to get cancer for what they have done.  They do NOTHING while this project goes to ZERO.

legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
didnt follow this for a while...

i have some eETT can i swap to wETT allready ?

you cant swap it now, this platform no new updates and still beta

comeback for another 10 years and you might finally get to swap it but it would be considered a miracle if it comes true. glad i dump this a very long time ago
10 years is too long, if they are not performing until now, we might see it a dead coin already by 10 years.
Let us be realistic here, know the risk and of course know the status of the project, if you believe there is still a chance even it's too little then hold, otherwise accept the reality and sell even at a loss.
So true and this project might not be last longer than 2-3 years more if its a totally failure as governments and regulations were moving towards real projects that has a real use. I haven't lost my believe i'm one of them hoping to sell at much higher price otherwise to hold it until it dies.

I'm also hoding it for just minimizing my loss, if it dies then nothing to do Cheesy
Wow, that kind of mentality will most likely make you rich in crypto.
Well, as long as you can afford to lose what you invested then I think you are making a great decision, some projects are just underrated.
That's true here in if you only believe its technology and the team as of now they are working but not that fast. In the bull season even low cap coins and a dead projects becomes alive. So the risk is the coin to be totally dead but the chance to sell in a much greater price than today in that run.
Encryptotel has been mentioned for delisting on cryptopia in this following blog post (28.05.2018)

https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=91697d9edb1e9bc032a664a14a9619e3

Notice how some of the cryptocurrencies that were delisted are no longer removed from the platform (the page was updated) because: "These following coins are no longer delisting on Cryptopia, as they have demonstrated evidence that their project no longer has aspects of a Financial Product"

Did the Encryptotel team manage to fix this issue? If not, why the fuck not? Is the encryptotel team going to look out for the decentralized exchanges that i've mentioned in my other post ? If not, then why the fuck not ?
Is Encryptotel going to launch anything or just post "soon" and this month ?

The way these guys are running a company is fucking disgusting. There's a reason why they were only slaves in a telecom company and not higher up in the rankings. A company like this would not be alive in the real world where you get funding based on the work you do and not by exploiting newbies for their crypto money.

I second this request too! Being listed on a normal exchange like Cryptopia should be a priority for any crypto project.

Also, YourMother, can you please answer above question from me about code audit and other stuff?
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
Encryptotel has been mentioned for delisting on cryptopia in this following blog post (28.05.2018)

https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=91697d9edb1e9bc032a664a14a9619e3

Notice how some of the cryptocurrencies that were delisted are no longer removed from the platform (the page was updated) because: "These following coins are no longer delisting on Cryptopia, as they have demonstrated evidence that their project no longer has aspects of a Financial Product"

Did the Encryptotel team manage to fix this issue? If not, why the fuck not? Is the encryptotel team going to look out for the decentralized exchanges that i've mentioned in my other post ? If not, then why the fuck not ?
Is Encryptotel going to launch anything or just post "soon" and this month ?

The way these guys are running a company is fucking disgusting. There's a reason why they were only slaves in a telecom company and not higher up in the rankings. A company like this would not be alive in the real world where you get funding based on the work you do and not by exploiting newbies for their crypto money.
Coding-wise, I retract my statements. These guys are working like animals, on 10 different branches.
https://github.com/EncryptoTel/EncryptoTel.Dashboard/branches

They could do 99% better on marketing and on listing ETT to exchanges, though. I mean, IDEX is listing coins for free and it's the top decentralized erc-20 exchange. What the F. are you waiting for? Search for all the decentralized crypto exchanges and start listing eETT now before they all get greedy and start requiring hundreds of thousands of USD in fees. Try ETHfinex, Etherdelta, IDEX, etc

I warned you to get this listed on Binance before Binance started to ask exorbitant amounts of money back in november-december. You fucked up by not listening to me on slack

Can you comment on the code quality and code amount? From what I see, there's not much commits (for more than a year of development!), maybe these commits are pretty big, I have no idea. Any type of code review/audit will be appreciated!
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

comeback for another 10 years and you might finally get to swap it but it would be considered a miracle if it comes true. glad i dump this a very long time ago
10 years is too long, if they are not performing until now, we might see it a dead coin already by 10 years.
Let us be realistic here, know the risk and of course know the status of the project, if you believe there is still a chance even it's too little then hold, otherwise accept the reality and sell even at a loss.
So true and this project might not be last longer than 2-3 years more if its a totally failure as governments and regulations were moving towards real projects that has a real use. I haven't lost my believe i'm one of them hoping to sell at much higher price otherwise to hold it until it dies.

I'm also hoding it for just minimizing my loss, if it dies then nothing to do Cheesy
Wow, that kind of mentality will most likely make you rich in crypto.
Well, as long as you can afford to lose what you invested then I think you are making a great decision, some projects are just underrated.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

legendary
For some reason, these ignorant fools don't seem to understand that you have to engage with the community and release iterations of the app and make people interested. You don't wait like a complete tool to finish the entire app v1.0 and then announce on twitter. The work on Encryptotel will probably continue for many years to come

Activity: 415
Coding-wise, I retract my statements. These guys are working like animals, on 10 different branches.

They could do 99% better on marketing and on listing ETT to exchanges, though. I mean, IDEX is listing coins for free and it's the top decentralized erc-20 exchange. What the F. are you waiting for? Search for all the decentralized crypto exchanges and start listing eETT now before they all get greedy and start requiring hundreds of thousands of USD in fees. Try ETHfinex, Etherdelta, IDEX, etc

I warned you to get this listed on Binance before Binance started to ask exorbitant amounts of money back in november-december. You fucked up by not listening to me on slack

Yes, the fact that this team is working on the product itself, it's a fact and it's clearly visible, and it's certainly very good and I'm happy as an investor. But in all other respects, so far, it is very bad, there is no communication with the community, there are no advertisements, there are no stock exchanges and it is not pleasant that they do not want to hear and discuss development with their community, which in my opinion is very important and should be ...

copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me

I think you can swap it, there is no message that the system currently is not working:

https://swap.encryptotel.com/
are you was try it ? swaping your ett from this website ?
i see ett not woryh again because some exchange delisted this token because small volume trading
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: