Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 23. (Read 222301 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
IDEX, the largest decentralized erc-20 token exchange, is listing coins for free and these charlatans are not even spending 5 minutes to talk with the developers to have eETT listed in there. What does that tell you about these guys ?

They are indeed killing the community on purpose. They just probably want to release some centralized garbage at the end, tell everyone that they did their job and then disappear

This is very strange behavior how they are giving response and have no time to talk with this kind of exchange. Maybe they are totally hopeless at this stage and don't want to waste their time. This has been cleared this is dead project.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
IDEX, the largest decentralized erc-20 token exchange, is listing coins for free and these charlatans are not even spending 5 minutes to talk with the developers to have eETT listed in there. What does that tell you about these guys ?

They are indeed killing the community on purpose. They just probably want to release some centralized garbage at the end, tell everyone that they did their job and then disappear
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
All this is face saving tactics to throw something in the market time to time to prolong the project as long as people stop following by themselves. They started a project which can't be delivered by their team. They are enjoying meetings and meetups to catch new idea probably to have some new project in future under new name. This is how business of some groups work.

They actually are intentionally killing the community too  Wink (This is also common for scammy projects) So there will be less people to complain... But I will be following them forever, I remember a lot of unpleasant details...
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Notice how all the Fake volume has recently stopped. This Scamcoin needs too be reported too SEC. Why are Russians always such scumbags?

It's not about being Russian but being bad. Hope things will be cleared out soon  Sad
True, let's not generalize, there are a lot of good projects also that is run by Russians, this one is just not performing
and continue to disappoint the investors with low volume and low price.

Maybe it's true that only good coins will survive in the market situation now.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

So what came from this conference/gathering? Any new partnerships, any interest in EncryptoTel?

And what is the team working on currently? An iOS app I gather, anything else?
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
All this is face saving tactics to throw something in the market time to time to prolong the project as long as people stop following by themselves. They started a project which can't be delivered by their team. They are enjoying meetings and meetups to catch new idea probably to have some new project in future under new name. This is how business of some groups work.

You may relax and take off that tinfoil hat already. Such meetings are for making partnerships and hooking up with the right people in the business. It is not a crypto convention or anything entertaining. And for sure it is not a face saver if you show up with something that cannot be delivered or obviously fake.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1

What about the IOS app, is there any timeline for that or again will we just waiting like a blind?

IOS app will see the light a bit later, probably in November. Anyway, it should be out this year (fingers crossed).

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

What about the IOS app, is there any timeline for that or again will we just waiting like a blind?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Notice how all the Fake volume has recently stopped. This Scamcoin needs too be reported too SEC. Why are Russians always such scumbags?

It's not about being Russian but being bad. Hope things will be cleared out soon  Sad
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
This is how the SHITCOIN SCAMMERS operate

Notice how I got banned from the chat for expressing my valid opinions with regards to this project (this is the second time that I got banned - I went with another username on the previous account). It turns out that the imbecile that goes by the name of Carbonform Pumpus, which will try to appear as an outside investor (in fact he is from the team) and sway you from having doubts (usually by shitting on your opinions) with regards to this project, banned me just 10 seconds after I wrote the last message. How the fuck are you going to explain that? I mean, it was so obvious.

Also, notice how it says 1243 members in there. Just a few days ago, the number was at 200, therefore, by magic, the number has suddenly increased by 1000. Not only that these con artists are buying fake telegram accounts, but they also engage in wash trading on the Waves DEX to make everyone believe that people are interested in this shitcoin, even though you can only see 1 tweet per 1-2 months and they are not releasing anything according to that roadmap

That idiot banned me without giving me a chance to receive some answers for all the legit questions that I posted in the chat.

I have a feeling that these motherfuckers are very close to visiting the prison cell for all the manipulation they are engaging in. I bet that Centr-Telecom and Mtel would love to hear some of these stories. Maybe even Sasha Ivanov?

I think it's a common practice for scammy ICO - they make shill accs and the team guys/hired guys act as true supporters to fight "FUD" which is normal questions and concerns in reality... For me using such technique is a clear indication of intentional scam...
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
This is how the SHITCOIN SCAMMERS operate

Notice how I got banned from the chat for expressing my valid opinions with regards to this project (this is the second time that I got banned - I went with another username on the previous account). It turns out that the imbecile that goes by the name of Carbonform Pumpus, which will try to appear as an outside investor (in fact he is from the team) and sway you from having doubts (usually by shitting on your opinions) with regards to this project, banned me just 10 seconds after I wrote the last message. How the fuck are you going to explain that? I mean, it was so obvious.

Also, notice how it says 1243 members in there. Just a few days ago, the number was at 200, therefore, by magic, the number has suddenly increased by 1000. Not only that these con artists are buying fake telegram accounts, but they also engage in wash trading on the Waves DEX to make everyone believe that people are interested in this shitcoin, even though you can only see 1 tweet per 1-2 months and they are not releasing anything according to that roadmap

That idiot banned me without giving me a chance to receive some answers for all the legit questions that I posted in the chat.

I have a feeling that these motherfuckers are very close to visiting the prison cell for all the manipulation they are engaging in. I bet that Centr-Telecom and Mtel would love to hear some of these stories. Maybe even Sasha Ivanov?

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
It is certainly very good news that a new version has been released, but the price of a token is very low, 20 times lower than the price of a ico
That is hurting us now, I did not check my tokens anymore because it will only hurt me more.
I am looking for a break out but it's hard for it to happen since we have no volume, we need to be listed back in big exchange, and this time we should
be more ambitious, we have to choose binance.
If you really are listening the voice of community then should take immediate steps on listing on regular exchanges. Majority of people invested in the project to let you complete the product while they to gt some profit. Now beta version of android app is nothing we demand big steps.

They failed with exchanges... Cryptopia is delisting and it's not a bad exchange at all. They had to try to stay listed on topia at any cost. Any listing moves are pretty costly and requires a lot of legal work nowadays...
Activity: 415
Android app beta update 0.1.53

A huge thank you goes to our community members for their feedback and valuable bug reports. We are working hard to bring a higher quality product to the market. IOS version is not that far from hitting the Apple Store, so stay tuned. Also, if you remember about our small bug hunting contest, soon we will publish the results and announce the winners.
https://medium.com/@encryptotel/android-app-beta-update-0-1-53-78f0dcc597b7

Good to finally see something happening. But what about exchanges though indeed? How will the token be properly marketed for use in the apps?

Of course, the team's work on product development is visible and it's very encouraging, too today I will update this application to the latest version, and of course I will test it with great interest. But in the rest of the team, it seems that we are not merged, there are no new exchanges, which is also very important for us investors and I would like more communication with the team and news.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
It is certainly very good news that a new version has been released, but the price of a token is very low, 20 times lower than the price of a ico
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
I agree both of you guys @denam @muleroaa.
I invested in ICO and still holding some amount and waiting for product, marketing, exchanges and more. But one thing is good, even they are too slow, not care the community, when IOS app is out things can be easier, the bad thing is we don't know if they are willing to do while they have sweet cash already.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Android app beta update 0.1.53

A huge thank you goes to our community members for their feedback and valuable bug reports. We are working hard to bring a higher quality product to the market. IOS version is not that far from hitting the Apple Store, so stay tuned. Also, if you remember about our small bug hunting contest, soon we will publish the results and announce the winners.
https://medium.com/@encryptotel/android-app-beta-update-0-1-53-78f0dcc597b7

Good to finally see something happening. But what about exchanges though indeed? How will the token be properly marketed for use in the apps?
Pages:
Jump to: