Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 19. (Read 222301 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 1

It was a great participation in such an interesting forum. I congratulate the team
and hope that it will give the team good partnerships and more interesting opportunities for the near future.

Agreed with you when we hear good news from dev they are working hard I hope this will be on the track . Now they are promoting this project in all relevant events so this is nice to see this kind of updates.
Also, when they (the community) found out that the encryptotel team was still active, their support seemed useful, not in vain and also it would increases warmth in the community. Little or much more of the latest news will always be expected by community.

Will do our best  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250

It was a great participation in such an interesting forum. I congratulate the team
and hope that it will give the team good partnerships and more interesting opportunities for the near future.

Agreed with you when we hear good news from dev they are working hard I hope this will be on the track . Now they are promoting this project in all relevant events so this is nice to see this kind of updates.
Also, when they (the community) found out that the encryptotel team was still active, their support seemed useful, not in vain and also it would increases warmth in the community. Little or much more of the latest news will always be expected by community.
Activity: 394
Merit: 10

Thank you, we are improving our marketing activities to stay on radars

This is good, because marketing is very necessary and important for the real success of any good project. I hope that you will very soon please us with a ready-made and working product and even greater promotion throughout the world.

Thank you, we are improving our marketing activities to stay on radars
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

They don't have time to loose anymore as they are not alone working on this market now. They have been other projects jumped in the area of telecommunications calls on blockchain and competition will be greater. You need to bring your product without delaying because time plays critical role in making or breaking. I know thing shave started to move but speed need here.

Full throttle!  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
They don't have time to loose anymore as they are not alone working on this market now. They have been other projects jumped in the area of telecommunications calls on blockchain and competition will be greater. You need to bring your product without delaying because time plays critical role in making or breaking. I know thing shave started to move but speed need here.
Hi. No one is going to conduct an ICO for Encry blockchain, it is an open-source platform. We will make the public announcement this week to clarify what it for.
I hope this open source program of yours will be related with VOIP. Interested on what may come next! Sorry i was disappointed in the past months.

We re glad to have your trust in our product and us back. Your support is vital.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Also they need to bring back a good idea and provide more updates soon like when they are started there's a lot of support and trust with the team. Competition is not a big deal, Encryptotel needs to be active again and work on balance not only focusing in the applications.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Hi. No one is going to conduct an ICO for Encry blockchain, it is an open-source platform. We will make the public announcement this week to clarify what it for.
I hope this open source program of yours will be related with VOIP. Interested on what may come next! Sorry i was disappointed in the past months.

An excellent article that shows really great potential for development and growth in this area, and I hope and believe that our project will be able to occupy its rightful place, and maybe take a large piece of this "pie" under it. Good luck to the team and really looking forward to a working product.
Good day, Friends.

In case you've missed, ETT is back for trading on Cryptopia - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/  !
Guess, none of you doubted that we will solve this misunderstanding with the exchange. It is a good time to trade, the great news is coming soon.

Your EncryptoTel team

I guess this is something, but how are you going to make sure it won't get delisted for lack of volume?

Maybe use some of the ICO budget to do some market making? Keeping the volume up and getting the project noticed by new investors might be a good idea...
Why Cryptopia? It's not a progressive exchange, what we want is an exchange that could give us an exposure for bigger market.
Binance has delisted some of the good coins, maybe if we can apply in Binance if you are willing to pay.

Yes, we checked their new listing policies, but still it is not easy to be listed there as it seems. Hope release of the product will help to communicate for win-win deal

Indeed release of the full version and mass adoption will make the growth of this project much healthier. At this stage listing on that exchange won't help this to keep growing instead of pump and dump. This is nice thought first make this platform fully functional than push this on big exchanges.

Cryptocommunity will be much healthier if everyone will think the same way as you are, thank you!

I understand you want to make a release of your product and at the same time make a listing of the token to larger exchanges?

We constantly communicating with exchanges but you can't just list your token on the tier 1 exchanges - it is too expensive at the moment and could ruin your token
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Good day, Friends.

In case you've missed, ETT is back for trading on Cryptopia - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/  !
Guess, none of you doubted that we will solve this misunderstanding with the exchange. It is a good time to trade, the great news is coming soon.

Your EncryptoTel team

I guess this is something, but how are you going to make sure it won't get delisted for lack of volume?

Maybe use some of the ICO budget to do some market making? Keeping the volume up and getting the project noticed by new investors might be a good idea...
Why Cryptopia? It's not a progressive exchange, what we want is an exchange that could give us an exposure for bigger market.
Binance has delisted some of the good coins, maybe if we can apply in Binance if you are willing to pay.

Yes, we checked their new listing policies, but still it is not easy to be listed there as it seems. Hope release of the product will help to communicate for win-win deal

Indeed release of the full version and mass adoption will make the growth of this project much healthier. At this stage listing on that exchange won't help this to keep growing instead of pump and dump. This is nice thought first make this platform fully functional than push this on big exchanges.

Cryptocommunity will be much healthier if everyone will think the same way as you are, thank you!

I understand you want to make a release of your product and at the same time make a listing of the token to larger exchanges?
Good day, Friends.

Your EncryptoTel team

Pages:
Jump to: