Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 20. (Read 222301 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Good day, Friends.

In case you've missed, ETT is back for trading on Cryptopia - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/  !
Guess, none of you doubted that we will solve this misunderstanding with the exchange. It is a good time to trade, the great news is coming soon.

Your EncryptoTel team

I guess this is something, but how are you going to make sure it won't get delisted for lack of volume?

Maybe use some of the ICO budget to do some market making? Keeping the volume up and getting the project noticed by new investors might be a good idea...
Why Cryptopia? It's not a progressive exchange, what we want is an exchange that could give us an exposure for bigger market.
Binance has delisted some of the good coins, maybe if we can apply in Binance if you are willing to pay.

Yes, we checked their new listing policies, but still it is not easy to be listed there as it seems. Hope release of the product will help to communicate for win-win deal

Indeed release of the full version and mass adoption will make the growth of this project much healthier. At this stage listing on that exchange won't help this to keep growing instead of pump and dump. This is nice thought first make this platform fully functional than push this on big exchanges.
Activity: 244
Merit: 1
Good day, Friends.

In case you've missed, ETT is back for trading on Cryptopia - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/  !
Guess, none of you doubted that we will solve this misunderstanding with the exchange. It is a good time to trade, the great news is coming soon.

Your EncryptoTel team

I guess this is something, but how are you going to make sure it won't get delisted for lack of volume?

Maybe use some of the ICO budget to do some market making? Keeping the volume up and getting the project noticed by new investors might be a good idea...
Why Cryptopia? It's not a progressive exchange, what we want is an exchange that could give us an exposure for bigger market.
Binance has delisted some of the good coins, maybe if we can apply in Binance if you are willing to pay.

Yes, we checked their new listing policies, but still it is not easy to be listed there as it seems. Hope release of the product will help to communicate for win-win deal
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Good day, Friends.

Your EncryptoTel team

400BTC is too high to pay for listing on Binance I don't think they will pay this huge amount. They still still have good chance to make it list on emerging exchanges who are performing nice and coming days will turn into giant but marketing is most important to make it successful.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
Good day, Friends.

Your EncryptoTel team

Good day, Friends.

Your EncryptoTel team

It would be better to think about it after launch, we are against pump&dump style "market-makers"

It always been the same as the year goes, There are always a pump and dump groups who just attract more people to buy on target price then sell it.

But some are just losing since their leader already gained easy money.  don't know what's happening now to ETT since for me its just a miserable and it falls down very hard.

We are working on product launch, that's the most important part
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Good day, Friends.

Your EncryptoTel team

It would be better to think about it after launch, we are against pump&dump style "market-makers"

It always been the same as the year goes, There are always a pump and dump groups who just attract more people to buy on target price then sell it.

But some are just losing since their leader already gained easy money.  don't know what's happening now to ETT since for me its just a miserable and it falls down very hard.
Activity: 94
Good day, Friends.

Your EncryptoTel team

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Good day, Friends.

Your EncryptoTel team

I came to know about the release of testnet at the start of this month. How long this testing will last and how many versions will be released before expecting the full release ? You already taken so much time and now to restore the trust extra measures must be taken in regard of development and opening of new markets.

Current web-version is 0.1.7-beta and there won't be an update till the release. We are going to present a fully working product on release, so it takes time to polish everything. Thank you for the patience!
Good day, Friends.

Your EncryptoTel team

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I came to know about the release of testnet at the start of this month. How long this testing will last and how many versions will be released before expecting the full release ? You already taken so much time and now to restore the trust extra measures must be taken in regard of development and opening of new markets.
this should be good news for ETT, but as I look at coinmarketcap, ETT has decreased by 24% this is amazing,
I hope testnet this time can make ETT go up
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Hi. No one is going to conduct an ICO for Encry blockchain, it is an open-source platform. We will make the public announcement this week to clarify what it for.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
devs still havn't explained why there putting focus and effort into this  Encry thing
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
Market Closing
28/05/18 - Trade markets for this coin are now closed, as it is being delisted in accordance with our recent statement: http://ow.ly/x7ei30kcSlg
 Please cancel any open orders and withdraw all balances from Cryptopia.
 This coin is currently scheduled to be fully delisted and removed from Cryptopia on the 2nd of August 2018

Even though I'm optimistic that ETT has a good future.
Activity: 394
Merit: 10
Today market's move is visible and everyone has noticed this volume which probably appeared after long time. For ERC-20 standard tokens only two exchanges are available and one has provided this liquidity. I didn't see anything on social media to believe that specific update caused this move but limited supply and good exchange can pump the market hard.

The problem is that sometimes inside info is available for some traders and they accumulate at bottom price just to dump when good news are released. I'd switch to positive view for this project only after they fix communication and deliver what they promised (remember 3% INCENT bonus and 1% ETT bonus - all promised last summer and never delivered  Cheesy ) ...

Yes, about the promised bonuses, there really was such information from the developers and unfortunately they also did not fulfill it yet, but now they promise to pay these bonuses when the completely finished product will be released, probably by the end of this year.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Today market's move is visible and everyone has noticed this volume which probably appeared after long time. For ERC-20 standard tokens only two exchanges are available and one has provided this liquidity. I didn't see anything on social media to believe that specific update caused this move but limited supply and good exchange can pump the market hard.

The problem is that sometimes inside info is available for some traders and they accumulate at bottom price just to dump when good news are released. I'd switch to positive view for this project only after they fix communication and deliver what they promised (remember 3% INCENT bonus and 1% ETT bonus - all promised last summer and never delivered  Cheesy ) ...
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
It seems something going to happen soon there is nice activity in this market. I am holding this token from long time I hope dev will start marketing and it will get nice response from big investors.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
I'm an Investor of ETT since ICO. They mess around on accepting that additional 1M waves that exceed their target hard cap. But I'm grateful that they still continued the development of this project. I thought that this project was already dead. Anyway I'm still hodling this shit so I'm very for the progress even if it's very slow.  Wink
This project looks dead but is not dead.
If you look at the trading volume there is a significant decline, we are used to seeing a good volume during the early days of ETT.
We have bittrex who is one of the biggest exchange in the past but we got delisted for whatever reason.
Pages:
Jump to: