Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 37. (Read 222343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Yes, we are still here and kicking. We are soon to launch our PR campaign, sorry for the lack of updates and news.
Only going up from here!

Good to read about an update. Any ETA or rough time period on when this campaign will launch and which audiences will be targetted?

We doing "soft launch", preparing promo materials and gathering press contacts. We are targeting crypto communities, as well as business and corporative sector.
Guys, feel free to express your thoughts, what do you think we should target first? 

The first target is to be listed on a serious exchange!
I am so curious what your guys used the ICO funds for!

Both are really important to make sure the growth of this project very healthy I think listing on big exchanges and good marketing campaign will bring more fun to this platform. There is big potential into this universe it give big big chance to every promising project to grow.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Yes, we are still here and kicking. We are soon to launch our PR campaign, sorry for the lack of updates and news.
Only going up from here!

Good to read about an update. Any ETA or rough time period on when this campaign will launch and which audiences will be targetted?

We doing "soft launch", preparing promo materials and gathering press contacts. We are targeting crypto communities, as well as business and corporative sector.
Guys, feel free to express your thoughts, what do you think we should target first? 

The first target is to be listed on a serious exchange!
I am so curious what your guys used the ICO funds for!
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Only going up from here!

I think this is nice approach you are going to target crypto communities and business sector. If you will promote this project with effective marketing campaign than it will bring nice exposure and more people will get involve into this.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Only going up from here!

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Only going up from here!

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
Is there actually a team here?
I noticed Ccex has changed their delist policy so I was concerned this may get delisted.

The twitter still seems to be active.... https://twitter.com/encryptotel

Usually scams just pack up and leave....

For a "communications" token they could do better Lol

I think it is not a problem. As I know, ETT is never listed on ccex. So don't worry about the delist.  Grin Grin
That's good, right?
The bad thing is ETT has never had an exchange.

https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=ett-btc

You should do little research before make any comment or there is big confusing maybe you hold Waves based token. But nobody care about that exchange it is not famous among people.

EncryptoTel needs to have a marketing after a year. Their token swap is done so they must move on or make another plan not only focusing in their product because it will be only useless without having all attributes especially on here in cryptocurrency. It is not famous because of very slow development with very small growth.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
I noticed Ccex has changed their delist policy so I was concerned this may get delisted.

I think it is not a problem. As I know, ETT is never listed on ccex. So don't worry about the delist.  Grin Grin
That's good, right?

https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=ett-btc

You should do little research before make any comment or there is big confusing maybe you hold Waves based token. But nobody care about that exchange it is not famous among people.

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

That's good, right?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
If they were trying to get listed on bigger exchanges to let the market be on rotation of money and investors while they were doing development. They still have to do many things for paper work and technical side. This token could be doing much better and flow of money was keeping the market on move which was showing better results. It is experiencing shortage of liquidity for months now.
Activity: 94
Only going up from here!
Activity: 38

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Do You know that Ian Balina have Encryptotel (ETT) in his portfolio? Wink

Encryptotel product + marketing  + Sasha Ivanow  = 1$/ETT in 2018.

Well, I heard about this friction story for over one year.
The truth is here:
$0.057211 USD (0.44%)
0.00000704 BTC (-5.24%)
0.01266010 WAVES (-10.52%)

It is Dead!
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Do You know that Ian Balina have Encryptotel (ETT) in his portfolio? Wink

Encryptotel product + marketing  + Sasha Ivanow  = 1$/ETT in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
i participated in the ico and i regret it. luckily i took part in the bounty camp too. i sold the bounty coins right after the first exchange was ready. and now i did not loose money. i would not buy this token.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Guys, tell me please who follows this project how much he stood during the ICO, meaning whether there is now an adequate opportunity to enter this project
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
ETT = $5   Cheesy SooOoon

$0.037905 USD (-29.92%)
0.00000563 BTC (-29.71%)
0.01093670 WAVES (-29.32%)

So when will ETT - $5?
Soon?
100 year later? Angry

I don't know what we are going to do. Team doesn't share too much, we are just assuming that they are working.

Yes this is rather frustrating. It does seem to have so much potential once the product is out, they also have some clients already, the team just needs to pay more attention to the topic, to marketing and just general involvement of the community IMO.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
ETT = $5   Cheesy SooOoon

$0.037905 USD (-29.92%)
0.00000563 BTC (-29.71%)

So when will ETT - $5?
Soon?
100 year later? Angry

I don't know what we are going to do. Team doesn't share too much, we are just assuming that they are working.
ETT = $5   Cheesy SooOoon

$0.037905 USD (-29.92%)
0.00000563 BTC (-29.71%)

So when will ETT - $5?
Soon?
100 year later? Angry
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
To be honest, This token is dead. Not to try to FUD, but it is the truth.
No any signal to show the future of this token.
Pages:
Jump to: