Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 39. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Those images looks cool but is there any release date for the app yet ? Hopefully like these images are out in shortest possible time the real working application for Android operating system will be available. It is almost a year since we are waiting for miracles to happen in this project.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Guys, take a look at our upcoming mobile app!

https://twitter.com/realrimlin/status/979726496242782218

thanks for the update.
calls will be made "over" your server i think. what about encryption? if its encrpted: will keys only be stored only on the devices of the users? what will be loged?

i am asking because this is a russian project and russia is in my opinion everything but not a democracy. this could be a problem for a lot of users if their date is stored there. already metadata could be a problem in this case.

EncryptoTel is registered in Ireland, should be democratic enough I guess. We are not going to store keys, don't worry  Wink

Looks cool. Will there also be a dark/black version? Good for (AM)OLED screens. Also looks sleeker to be honest. I seem to remember that previous mockups had a black/dark design?

Encryptotel mobile app looks simple and useful.If developers will add a customise color scheme function it will be good for many mobile app users. Waiting for a release.

Yes, a customizable colour scheme would be a nice option, I'll hint the team about that.

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

thanks for the update.
calls will be made "over" your server i think. what about encryption? if its encrpted: will keys only be stored only on the devices of the users? what will be loged?

i am asking because this is a russian project and russia is in my opinion everything but not a democracy. this could be a problem for a lot of users if their date is stored there. already metadata could be a problem in this case.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Neither willing to liquidate at current price nor showing readiness to pick up more until the whole situation is clear. The level of communication is at lowest level from the start which is main problem here if everything was discussed openly community was stepping forward to show support much more than this. This is in fact holding attitude which provides real support.

Perhaps now the team is tasked not to make a fully finished and high-quality product it takes a lot of time, but to do something in the genre of the test version in order to refine it to the ideal
Activity: 896
Merit: 251

looking cool nice to see good update I think this is hidden gem of the year still worth to buy this token and we have to take full advantage of blood bath in crypto. I hope this will be amazing investment for all strong hands.

passed a whole year, so quickly, very glad that there is at least some results, and then a lot of coins lies with ICO
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

looking cool nice to see good update I think this is hidden gem of the year still worth to buy this token and we have to take full advantage of blood bath in crypto. I hope this will be amazing investment for all strong hands.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Looks cool. Will there also be a dark/black version? Good for (AM)OLED screens. Also looks sleeker to be honest. I seem to remember that previous mockups had a black/dark design?

Encryptotel mobile app looks simple and useful.If developers will add a customise color scheme function it will be good for many mobile app users. Waiting for a release.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Neither willing to liquidate at current price nor showing readiness to pick up more until the whole situation is clear. The level of communication is at lowest level from the start which is main problem here if everything was discussed openly community was stepping forward to show support much more than this. This is in fact holding attitude which provides real support.

Yes, this is exactly the case in this project, unfortunately.
The team is not at all sociable with the community and lives in its own closed from all the world.
Even if the product is very good, then without excellent advertising and communication, this product will not be successful.

That's the problem!
It is the most failed projects I have seen since last April.
For a whole year, no progress happened.
Activity: 394
Merit: 10

Yes, this is exactly the case in this project, unfortunately.
The team is not at all sociable with the community and lives in its own closed from all the world.
Even if the product is very good, then without excellent advertising and communication, this product will not be successful.
erv
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
tokens on CryptoPia need a swap?

well i looked at coininfo on cryptopia and total supply indicate the ett tokens there, are ethereum ones
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

No it doesn't require any kind of swap this token is on 2 different blockchains but it depend on you what token you want to keep. wETT is on Waves and eETT is on Ethreum there is swap tool up on official website for this purpose.
Actually, if they have only use ETH as their single platform we could have seen this project trading in a good exchanges now.
2017 was a good year for crypto but I never enjoyed it with my ETT holdings, it makes us frustrated because are not even seeing a good volume.

I guess they should stop this dual blockchain and only focus on ETH, which is currently the major used by all project teams.It's a headache to have both blockchains to be supported by exchanges.

Strongly agreed with you Waves blockchain is not a good choice because it has no charm for big investors all projects on that platform are still struggling. If they could get succeed to move all tokens only on ETH blockchain than it will be more nice so let's see what decision they will take.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

No it doesn't require any kind of swap this token is on 2 different blockchains but it depend on you what token you want to keep. wETT is on Waves and eETT is on Ethreum there is swap tool up on official website for this purpose.
Actually, if they have only use ETH as their single platform we could have seen this project trading in a good exchanges now.
2017 was a good year for crypto but I never enjoyed it with my ETT holdings, it makes us frustrated because are not even seeing a good volume.

I guess they should stop this dual blockchain and only focus on ETH, which is currently the major used by all project teams.It's a headache to have both blockchains to be supported by exchanges.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019

Activity: 868
Merit: 502
We are studying this particular project and i also am thinking about investing, somebody investing and they are satisfied with your own investments

Momentum of the dev is very inspiring so that I also think this is good decision to take risk on this project. But always follow this pattern invest that amount you can afford to lose although I also have good expectation that is the reason why I am holding this token.

Holding like any other Waves' asset. I'm all in big lost. But hope we'll be rewarded well soon  Cheesy

Hope is the only thing left...  Angry Angry

Most of Waves' asset have lost 70-80% now.

funny thing is , every time when waves comes with a nice updates about  their developments, in stead of rising the waves are being dumped ??

weird ....

Yes, I see it almost every time ...
It seems that the support of the community is there, and the work is in the right direction, but still something is missing ...
But I hope that this will change for the better.

If we follow the progress of development than it seems good opportunity while it's cheap before some major release and this platform will be fully operational very soon. But on other hand some people create pressure on weak hands to make them out from this project and take control on bigger part of the supply.

I'm not following the holder adresses but I think those big guys already have enough tokens and weak hands already sold.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

erv
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: