Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 38. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 10
An article about EncrypotoTel and the future of telecommunications.

please be honest. this i a sponsored-article.
i did not read it because it will be nothing more than advertising.

who payed for it? EncryptoTel-Team?

Probably and I think it is quite normal. Paid articles are also part of marketing, isn't it?

Team are still deliverong some news in Twitter, but I have left this project in December. Too much time passed since ICO and wasn't any good news on product outreach and price growth.

I haven't been following regular as I used to. Still waiting the product, marketing, value to the tokens and more...
Hope it will pay someday.

Yes, here everyone expects from the team at least adding to the good exchanges and not much more communication with the community.
As for marketing and PR, it will all need to be launched, then when the final product is ready or not in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

Can't agree with you. Paid articles are normal to advertise the projects. Not only ETT, but also all of other projects.
It at least reflects that the ETT team still didn't give up the project.

yes it is common. but does not change anything for me. i dont read them. why should I? i am interested in reviews and articles that are written by somebody not connected with the coin. outsiders that have something to say about the tech.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

Probably and I think it is quite normal. Paid articles are also part of marketing, isn't it?

Team are still deliverong some news in Twitter, but I have left this project in December. Too much time passed since ICO and wasn't any good news on product outreach and price growth.

I haven't been following regular as I used to. Still waiting the product, marketing, value to the tokens and more...
Hope it will pay someday.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685

Can't agree with you. Paid articles are normal to advertise the projects. Not only ETT, but also all of other projects.
It's pretty clear they did not care with the current market price because they did not bother to list this token in a decent exchanges.
I think investors only chance now is to hope that the project will be fully develop so more investors will come and the demand will really be created.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Strong team and promising product. A good project for investment
Activity: 518
Merit: 299

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
show us a video recording of the product in action! It should be easy since your taking "pictures" of it.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

That's the problem!
It is the most failed projects I have seen since last April.
For a whole year, no progress happened.

The team at least did not disappear, as in many other "projects". Yes, not the best investment, I agree. But we all make mistakes, and since we are in the same boat, we must do our best to encourage the team and hope that there will be a holiday on our street too.
No you're wrong, they work on the gateway to enable the swap between Waves and Ett platform and even primalbase with the same style of using both platforms have a long way in doing it. Maybe you're not following them or joining in their slack channel which is their public channel for the questions and concerns of the community.

I feel you didn't understand about the question they are not asking about how to do swap whether it is working or not. The big problem is that it taking too long time to deliver and still no marketing campaign to attract new investors. That is the reason people think this is not great investment as compare with ROI.

That's the problem. The dev team never treat the project seriously. No new progress is out for a long time. No campaign for market. And no future, surely.
No, i get it im just stating for the whole since the post is taking place as no progress and a failed one so i returned it with their work. I think you're the one who didn't get what does the topic goes around.

I will go with marketing then for this to be answered its better to ask directly on their slack or read some conversations there to see what they are doing to expand EncryptoTel. If its not enough you better decide.

You have a positive opinion on ETT. But what's the roadmap? What's the purpose? Where is the market? When the tokens will be listed on ANY serious exchange?
Activity: 394
Merit: 10

That's the problem!

The team at least did not disappear, as in many other "projects". Yes, not the best investment, I agree. But we all make mistakes, and since we are in the same boat, we must do our best to encourage the team and hope that there will be a holiday on our street too.
No you're wrong, they work on the gateway to enable the swap between Waves and Ett platform and even primalbase with the same style of using both platforms have a long way in doing it. Maybe you're not following them or joining in their slack channel which is their public channel for the questions and concerns of the community.

I feel you didn't understand about the question they are not asking about how to do swap whether it is working or not. The big problem is that it taking too long time to deliver and still no marketing campaign to attract new investors. That is the reason people think this is not great investment as compare with ROI.

That's the problem. The dev team never treat the project seriously. No new progress is out for a long time. No campaign for market. And no future, surely.
No, i get it im just stating for the whole since the post is taking place as no progress and a failed one so i returned it with their work. I think you're the one who didn't get what does the topic goes around.

I will go with marketing then for this to be answered its better to ask directly on their slack or read some conversations there to see what they are doing to expand EncryptoTel. If its not enough you better decide.

Yes, something the team completely abandoned their community and investors, there is no communication, no advertisements, no new exchanges, and they promised to pay bonuses in March, but they did not do it either ...
I want to believe that these guys will fix this, but there is very little faith left in it.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

That's the problem!

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

That's the problem!

Well arguably a problem in many token-based waves, so there's nothing much to expect from this project, its development is so slow it can even be said there is no development
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

That's the problem!

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

That's the problem!

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

That's the problem!

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

That's the problem!

Pages:
Jump to: