Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 50. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

Any progress on WAVES to ETH swap solution?

Any update about promised 3% INCENT bonus and 1% ETT bonus?

It looks like you just came back from the last century.
 Grin Grin
You can swap now.
But the situation doesn't turn to be good.

Hope they can handle those bonuses too. While developing, they shouldn't forget other promises.

yes. we have to remind everybody that the bonus still has not been sent.

Sorry for the delay with bonuses, guys. They will be sent as promised. Thank you for your patience.

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

WTF is dev doing? after almost one year running only hv $5k daily vol. ETT should get listing on binance.

Just bunch of people aware of this project. As I get it teir priority is development right now. After that they enough budget for marketing and listing.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
btcmy.net

WTF is dev doing? after almost one year running only hv $5k daily vol. ETT should get listing on binance.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Is there a roadmap? any idea when MVP or any prototype demo will be ready?

https://medium.com/@encryptotel

If you want regular update than you have to follow them to let know about current progress and how active this team is at the moment. The team already release the prototype so you can find it on official website.

https://encryptotel.com/
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Is there a roadmap? any idea when MVP or any prototype demo will be ready?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

Grin Grin
You can swap now.

Hope they can handle those bonuses too. While developing, they shouldn't forget other promises.

yes. we have to remind everybody that the bonus still has not been sent.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
One immediate visible difference after this swaptool's appearance is the balance between price of both types of tokens. This is very good thing because wETT holders were trading and selling at highly advantageous rates. Now I will keep holding my ERC-20 tokens and will wait for the development to reach in more advanced or final phases.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

Grin Grin
You can swap now.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

Grin Grin
You can swap now.

Me too. I haven't visited this thread for centuries, I only have few of this which is why I wasn't so much finding some news about the project.  Price has grown though, I remember it was less than $0.10 months ago. If we can now swap then that's a good progress. They are up to establish a building as far as I know so this should really take time.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

Grin Grin
You can swap now.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101

Activity: 129
What happens to this project its one of the most promising project but looks like no interest anymore very low volume in market price is always fluctuating for almost 6 months despite of a limited supply where it should be valued $10-$20 at this time like any coins with same supply.I hope this year it will explode and rise again,Still hodling some of my ett tokens for now I will be patiently waiting for any good news for more months.  

Most due to the unprofessional of the dev team.
1. Two bad chains design. The problem of swap was only solved recently.
2. Pat of Token stolen?
3. No more progress on the project.
4. no an even one large exchange.

So.... be dying or be dead.
your so full of shit. go troll some where else. Your open orders will not be filled by scaring idiots into them.
I am still holding my coins in ETH platform, my sell order in tidex sleeping for long time . Do we have any update for owned international Tel number ?
Good luck
We will see good news very soon, if there will be no progress this year then I will certainly drop my ETT tokens regardless of the amount.
Been holding for a long period of time already and haven't seen great progress so far, I hope it will come very soon so our effort and trust will not be wasted.

If it takes another half a year and there are no results, even if you want to sell your tokens at any price, most likely they will not be sold to anyone, since there are practically no people who want to buy them.
And the problem of the team is that they do not communicate with investors and do not see any PR campaigns at all. And just do not have at least one or two more large exchanges.
I really want to believe that the team will change the whole situation for the better, in the very near future.

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

What happens to this project its one of the most promising project but looks like no interest anymore very low volume in market price is always fluctuating for almost 6 months despite of a limited supply where it should be valued $10-$20 at this time like any coins with same supply.I hope this year it will explode and rise again,Still hodling some of my ett tokens for now I will be patiently waiting for any good news for more months. 

2. Pat of Token stolen?

your so full of shit. go troll some where else. Your open orders will not be filled by scaring idiots into them.
I am still holding my coins in ETH platform, my sell order in tidex sleeping for long time . Do we have any update for owned international Tel number ?
Good luck

What do you mean by "update for owned international Tel number"?

Gettin international phone number with the platform I guess  Cheesy
Better read the project  Wink

Lol, these days people just rush in to invest into the project if someone says it is soon going to the moon and later realize about losing their savings with the project going down with negative % and finally blaming the team for their actions.Nobody asked you to invest, and it's all your own decision.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin

2. Pat of Token stolen?

Good luck
We will see good news very soon, if there will be no progress this year then I will certainly drop my ETT tokens regardless of the amount.
Been holding for a long period of time already and haven't seen great progress so far, I hope it will come very soon so our effort and trust will not be wasted.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

2. Pat of Token stolen?

Good luck

Gettin international phone number with the platform I guess  Cheesy
Better read the project  Wink
Activity: 94
Merit: 1

2. Pat of Token stolen?

Good luck

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

2. Pat of Token stolen?

Good luck
Activity: 201

2. Pat of Token stolen?

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

2. Pat of Token stolen?

1. 2 chains is indeed questionable, but will be a good thing in a long run.
2. ?
3. No more progress ? Renewed roadmap coming this month and they are working hard now.
4. Larger exchanges are in sight.

Hmm...No
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

2. Pat of Token stolen?

Pages:
Jump to: