Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 52. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
At last EncryptoTel project has started to move and shows signs of consciousness. Despite being the worst investment in 2017, now developers have solved waves to eth converting problem, concluded an agreement with the Russian IP company Centr-tekelom. If someone has detailed roadmap on 2018 with dates, please post it here.

As I understand the clients will not have to use ETT to make use of the services, they will only get a discount if they do choose to use ETT. I do hope there will be more initiatives to stimulate token usage and create value for holders.

Even with just discount token usage the price of the token will be high if the project/tech is good and has real adoption...
Well said, i am watching now because if there still i saw a development that will bring a good future i would go buy kore but if it really dumps and some people only would like to use it it would be better to find another project like this.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
At last EncryptoTel project has started to move and shows signs of consciousness. Despite being the worst investment in 2017, now developers have solved waves to eth converting problem, concluded an agreement with the Russian IP company Centr-tekelom. If someone has detailed roadmap on 2018 with dates, please post it here.

As I understand the clients will not have to use ETT to make use of the services, they will only get a discount if they do choose to use ETT. I do hope there will be more initiatives to stimulate token usage and create value for holders.

Even with just discount token usage the price of the token will be high if the project/tech is good and has real adoption...
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Cryptos = New hope in life!
Translations reserved:

German
Swedish
Arabic

Please confirm which you need so we start on them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
I hope that this time the swap service is secure and that you no longer work with Incent who did not give the tokens that belonged to investors.
The ETT project for the linking VoIP and a virtual PBX is excellent but it takes time. Do not sell keep on long-term.

I also believe that this PBX project ETT is for the long term, I am holding my tokens and hold for a few years.

Everything's cool! But I can't understand one thing - why in the world the daily trade volume of eETT and wETT is so extremely low? Is no one interested in this startup and what they are doing? Why practically nobody wants to buy the token?)

I guess it could be due to dual blockchain and most of the exchanges are hesitating to launch on their site.If we could make it to Binance, then the price will be back to ICO price.Are the team going to contact them for listing or even for voting?
I hope they'll be able to make it possible because our only chance to have a bigger price is when we will be listed in exchanges with bigger volume and IMO Binance is the most popular exchange right now and people love to buy those tokens who are listed in binance.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
I hope that this time the swap service is secure and that you no longer work with Incent who did not give the tokens that belonged to investors.
The ETT project for the linking VoIP and a virtual PBX is excellent but it takes time. Do not sell keep on long-term.

I also believe that this PBX project ETT is for the long term, I am holding my tokens and hold for a few years.

Everything's cool! But I can't understand one thing - why in the world the daily trade volume of eETT and wETT is so extremely low? Is no one interested in this startup and what they are doing? Why practically nobody wants to buy the token?)

I guess it could be due to dual blockchain and most of the exchanges are hesitating to launch on their site.If we could make it to Binance, then the price will be back to ICO price.Are the team going to contact them for listing or even for voting?
Activity: 149
Merit: 100

When team deliver working product, they start marketing and we will see more than 1$/ETT, now it is only beta Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Very nice that soon ETT will have swap service up and running. Better later than never. Please focus on security to avoid hacks  Wink

If you're talking about block sway between Ethereum and Waves blockchains, it's already up and running.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Very nice that soon ETT will have swap service up and running. Better later than never. Please focus on security to avoid hacks  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I heard that the exchange between the blockchain has already been started. But why the price is still different between Waves and ETH.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
I have lost the track since it has been month for the ETT's ICO to be finished. Periodically I see some social media announcements which have brought my interest back in this project That swap tool will be very good to balance the price between Wett and eETT. This has see huge increase not just because of pumpers but also the work team is doing.

There was some prices differencies between both based tokens. At least this will prevent that.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I have lost the track since it has been month for the ETT's ICO to be finished. Periodically I see some social media announcements which have brought my interest back in this project That swap tool will be very good to balance the price between Wett and eETT. This has see huge increase not just because of pumpers but also the work team is doing.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
hmm i've been interested in this project for a while (saw the name quite a bit while trading), but I am a bit curious. Is there anything special about this crypto? Or what does it do special that others does not? Not trying to spread FUD or anything, but i've been genuinely curious.

Here is a couple of snipets from Encryptotel blog on medium to give you a basic idea of the project and ETT token:

About project:

"EncryptoTel (ETT) will combine the most promising technologies and markets in the telecommunications sector, linking VoIP and a virtual PBX (private branch exchange) with encryption, blockchain protocols and cryptocurrency payments."

"The EncryptoTel application will ultimately be a multiplatform solution that enables users to connect and make VoIP calls using any device (desktop or Android SIP, Zoiper, 3CXPhone, X-Lite and more), and gain access to their PBX via popular messaging apps such as Telegram and Facebook Messenger."

About ETT token:

"ETT will be the primary currency for our PBX and VoIP services. We do not wish to restrict customers unduly, so it will be possible to pay in a range of ways, including with a large number of popular cryptocurrencies. However, payments using ETT will give discounts and other advantages over different currencies, making it the most attractive option."

"Whenever ETT is used to pay for services, these tokens will be burned. This will reduce available supply, whilst buy pressure from new customer payments will maintain demand. We anticipate that this will drive the price up significantly over time."

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
the Pumper groups are accumulating.. You can tell by all the trolling,there trying too shake out weak hands into there open orders before moon.
Once it was all done we can see the price soaring up high, about the pumper or whale group if they saw a opportunity like this you will find them buying at the lowest price and wanting to make the price more down. If whales take advantage on us why not to join them.
Panic sell trigger by the whale and fake sell, buy order. Be careful.

After the swap news, the price went up slowly and now again coming back to the origin.There is going to be a lot of manipulation in 2018 as we are going to see many important updates coming from the team.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
the Pumper groups are accumulating.. You can tell by all the trolling,there trying too shake out weak hands into there open orders before moon.
Once it was all done we can see the price soaring up high, about the pumper or whale group if they saw a opportunity like this you will find them buying at the lowest price and wanting to make the price more down. If whales take advantage on us why not to join them.
Panic sell trigger by the whale and fake sell, buy order. Be careful.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
hmm i've been interested in this project for a while (saw the name quite a bit while trading), but I am a bit curious. Is there anything special about this crypto? Or what does it do special that others does not? Not trying to spread FUD or anything, but i've been genuinely curious.
Pages:
Jump to: