Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 54. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hy sir, I get a problem when verifying captcha.
It always fails because it is invalid.
Is the token swap still not working perfectly? Or because of my browser and internet connection?

Once a captcha is not working as it should be, the problem of that is in your i ternet connection. I suggest to restart your connection and try it again.. i hope this helps.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Seeing how all the other cryptos are plummeting and eETT is holding its own thats a good sign we have hit Bottom or darn close too it. Or maybe its just people doing blockswap+arbitrage
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
Hy sir, I get a problem when verifying captcha.
It always fails because it is invalid.
Is the token swap still not working perfectly? Or because of my browser and internet connection?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Time is close. Can we expect any miracle?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Translations reserved:
Swedish
Arabic

Please confirm which you need so we start on them.

please stop posting your offers everywhere.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Cryptos = New hope in life!
Translations reserved:
Swedish
Arabic

Please confirm which you need so we start on them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11

I still want to remind you about promised 3% INCENT bonus and 1% ETT bonus Smiley And will keep reminding till all investors will get what you promised...

Any ETA? Partnerships are great but delivering what you promised long time ago is even more important IMO!

I'm not sure if there is ETA for product. It's still in beta and they're developing.

I do not even dream about product release man. I ask them many many times when are they going to pay 3% INCENT bonus (promised in spring!) and 1% ETT bonus (promised in summer!)...

Bonus distribution can only be done after blockswap is ready as Incent tokens came only on Waves chain.

But what about 2nd part of the question? Do you consider sending bonus INCENT via Waves to all ICO participants? I'm sure most of them agree.

Also, your answer sounds like it will never happen  Angry

Haha. They never answer and pretend they didn't do these promises. OK, I will keep reminding them. 1% ETT bonus was promised in summer to be payed "soon"... Never happened... And now no comments. And they hold INCENT now, distribute part on the waves chain ASAP to deliver what you promised to your investors!

That promise should be kept. ICO investors took into accounty that bonus too.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101

I still want to remind you about promised 3% INCENT bonus and 1% ETT bonus Smiley And will keep reminding till all investors will get what you promised...

Any ETA? Partnerships are great but delivering what you promised long time ago is even more important IMO!

I'm not sure if there is ETA for product. It's still in beta and they're developing.

I do not even dream about product release man. I ask them many many times when are they going to pay 3% INCENT bonus (promised in spring!) and 1% ETT bonus (promised in summer!)...

Bonus distribution can only be done after blockswap is ready as Incent tokens came only on Waves chain.

But what about 2nd part of the question? Do you consider sending bonus INCENT via Waves to all ICO participants? I'm sure most of them agree.

Also, your answer sounds like it will never happen  Angry

Haha. They never answer and pretend they didn't do these promises. OK, I will keep reminding them. 1% ETT bonus was promised in summer to be payed "soon"... Never happened... And now no comments. And they hold INCENT now, distribute part on the waves chain ASAP to deliver what you promised to your investors!
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
it is dead for investors, but owner is not dead with his few million bucks $, he looks really happy with his retarded DOWN hairstyle.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
There was never such friendly atmosphere for alternative coins in market as is now. ETT should have been at multiple exchanges by even still isn't late to get it there at regular exchanges. It isn't all about increase in value but good time for exposure and let others know about the existence of this token at the same time.

Once we launch our blockswap we will get to big exchanges. Blockswap is coming before 2018. Big exchanges and other good news are coming in 2018. Sorry guys for us being slow, but we hope we won't disappoint you in the coming year.

So does this mean that we can swap between the ETH and WAVES tokens frictionless, without any fees, before 2018? That would be excellent. Pair this with Bittrex and maybe ETT finally can start flying!

Yes, it's an even exchange, 1 for 1. That's the whole point of it.

And yes, it IS coming before 2018  Wink

What is the source of that we'll be getting that blockswap technology before 2018?
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
There was never such friendly atmosphere for alternative coins in market as is now. ETT should have been at multiple exchanges by even still isn't late to get it there at regular exchanges. It isn't all about increase in value but good time for exposure and let others know about the existence of this token at the same time.

Once we launch our blockswap we will get to big exchanges. Blockswap is coming before 2018. Big exchanges and other good news are coming in 2018. Sorry guys for us being slow, but we hope we won't disappoint you in the coming year.

So does this mean that we can swap between the ETH and WAVES tokens frictionless, without any fees, before 2018? That would be excellent. Pair this with Bittrex and maybe ETT finally can start flying!

Yes, it's an even exchange, 1 for 1. That's the whole point of it.

And yes, it IS coming before 2018  Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

There are only less than ten days before 2018. Are you sure block swap will be available in the coming days?
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Activity: 180
lol..this russian owner should be in arrest now, 3 million $ buck and he gave us few HTML website code update Cheesy and one photo partnership which one fat big woman.. hate me now please Cheesy
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Companies have a real need for ETT's product. There are new people coming into this space to compete but ETT has a head start. This was advertised as a long term project so the weak hands folding were ..well .. weak.

Looking forward to hearing more about the roadmap and next updates

I'm also planning to use it. And many people in here can use it. Many potential customers.

The team is very consistent and moving forward in a great direction I believe all investors will stay calm will make huge profit very soon. The team is working so good on this platform and their work looking very impressive.
Activity: 322
Companies have a real need for ETT's product. There are new people coming into this space to compete but ETT has a head start. This was advertised as a long term project so the weak hands folding were ..well .. weak.

I'm also planning to use it. And many people in here can use it. Many potential customers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: