Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 56. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
I have EncryptoTel [ETH] what is different with EncryptoTel [WAVES] ?

Both are part of Encryptotel and are hosted on two different blockchains.You cant swap between both and this is currently being worked out.

So eventually we will be able to swap the ETH token to the WAVES token, and the other way round? Has there been any ETA given when this will be possible?

I don't think this will happen in near future because at the moment no tool ready to do this swap. It was planned before the ICO but nobody working on it maybe the team will buyback all Waves token and burn that in coming days like they did in past.

They share the experiences between other projects like Primalbase and MobileGO. Hope eventually we'll see good swap technology.
My question is whether the swap technology is needed. How are previous project thriving with it. I don't see it as an advantage, they are just adverts gimmicks. More so, erc20 has a better advantage and it widely envied.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101

I still want to remind you about promised 3% INCENT bonus and 1% ETT bonus Smiley And will keep reminding till all investors will get what you promised...

Any ETA? Partnerships are great but delivering what you promised long time ago is even more important IMO!

I'm not sure if there is ETA for product. It's still in beta and they're developing.

I do not even dream about product release man. I ask them many many times when are they going to pay 3% INCENT bonus (promised in spring!) and 1% ETT bonus (promised in summer!)...
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
EncryptoTel and Mtel Partnership Announcement

EncryptoTel entered into an agreement with the Russian federal telecommunications operator Mtel Ltd. on strategic cooperation and use of our PBX for all existing customers of Mtel Ltd.
The company “Mtel” has been operating since 2010, and during this time it proved itself as one of the most stable in the Russian market and has vast number capacities in 27 regions of the country, including clients in Moscow, Voronezh, Lipetsk, St. -Petersburg and many other big cities.

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-and-mtel-partnership-announcement-8a1cd0356d4d

Great news for the project.

I still want to remind you about promised 3% INCENT bonus and 1% ETT bonus Smiley And will keep reminding till all investors will get what you promised...

Any ETA? Partnerships are great but delivering what you promised long time ago is even more important IMO!

I'm not sure if there is ETA for product. It's still in beta and they're developing.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Some great things going on for EncryptoTel. Will there be further plans to stimulate token usage, bring some buy pressure for the token holders? And has there been any more news for a ETT/ETH <> ETT/WAVES price balance? It would be good if people could choose which platform to use while not losing any % for choosing one or the other. I thought this was how it was intended?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Solve the two-chain.
Get on a large exchange.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
EncryptoTel and Mtel Partnership Announcement

EncryptoTel entered into an agreement with the Russian federal telecommunications operator Mtel Ltd. on strategic cooperation and use of our PBX for all existing customers of Mtel Ltd.
The company “Mtel” has been operating since 2010, and during this time it proved itself as one of the most stable in the Russian market and has vast number capacities in 27 regions of the country, including clients in Moscow, Voronezh, Lipetsk, St. -Petersburg and many other big cities.

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-and-mtel-partnership-announcement-8a1cd0356d4d

Great news for the project.

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

Both are part of Encryptotel and are hosted on two different blockchains.You cant swap between both and this is currently being worked out.

But why is there such a difference in price between these two (judging by coinmarketcap)? ETT ETH is two times cheaper than the ETT WAVES... And where are those ones on Waves come from? On ICO as far as I remember there was only ethereum address to withdraw bought tokens to.

because demand in market, trader or buyer use ETT ETH platform above ETT waves platform
so demand high can incraese encryptotel price

Will both Waves and Ethereum based be used on the platform while buying credits?

That still in question, since coins on both the chains can be transacted at any time.Majority of the support seems to be on waves based ETT.

I think so too. Mostly Waves community invested in ETT.
Both should accepted logically.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

But why is there such a difference in price between these two (judging by coinmarketcap)? ETT ETH is two times cheaper than the ETT WAVES... And where are those ones on Waves come from? On ICO as far as I remember there was only ethereum address to withdraw bought tokens to.

because demand in market, trader or buyer use ETT ETH platform above ETT waves platform

Will both Waves and Ethereum based be used on the platform while buying credits?

That still in question, since coins on both the chains can be transacted at any time.Majority of the support seems to be on waves based ETT.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

We had both options after the ICO.
But I think after the gateway price differencies will be so small or not at all.
Activity: 588

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

It was created as dual supply and for the tokens they have given an option either waves or ethereum platform do you want to receive your tokens but the main problem here is the dual platform which makes the project slow progressing of resolving the swap.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

So eventually we will be able to swap the ETH token to the WAVES token, and the other way round? Has there been any ETA given when this will be possible?

I don't think this will happen in near future because at the moment no tool ready to do this swap. It was planned before the ICO but nobody working on it maybe the team will buyback all Waves token and burn that in coming days like they did in past.

They share the experiences between other projects like Primalbase and MobileGO. Hope eventually we'll see good swap technology.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 886

Activity: 1085
This recently partnership with center telecom which already is providing services to corporate clients and that is the reason I see this big achievement for EncryptoTel. As it was stated in this short article where this cooperation was announced both companies will take benefit from this partnership.

Those experiences from the partnerships can led really great product. Let's hope that  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This recently partnership with center telecom which already is providing services to corporate clients and that is the reason I see this big achievement for EncryptoTel. As it was stated in this short article where this cooperation was announced both companies will take benefit from this partnership.
Pages:
Jump to: