Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 75. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
it's time Encryptotel takes a major exchange to raise prices.

Hope that will happen soon.

We need to wait for good news from the Waves. I think they will immediately catch up with their other projects, including EncryptoTel!
We need to see Encryptotel showing their work, there is no relation with waves since this project both uses waves and Ethereum platform.
Those who get out early has sold their tokens when the buy wall was still up therefore the remaining holders are those who really believe the project will be successful.

Please which exchanges have this coin been listed on?
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

We need to wait for good news from the Waves. I think they will immediately catch up with their other projects, including EncryptoTel!
We need to see Encryptotel showing their work, there is no relation with waves since this project both uses waves and Ethereum platform.
Those who get out early has sold their tokens when the buy wall was still up therefore the remaining holders are those who really believe the project will be successful.

As I see they're developing the project and have enough fund for that and good marketing.
If Waves gets more attention then maybe Waves based tokens can get attention too. But again it's up to those tokens' work Wink
But the thing is a few people only use to trade in Waves platform and until now the price have no movements because of lack of developments its almost a month when they said that they will burn the sold tokens.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

As I see they're developing the project and have enough fund for that and good marketing.
If Waves gets more attention then maybe Waves based tokens can get attention too. But again it's up to those tokens' work Wink
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019

Activity: 291

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
I see this project ia all about VoIP and communications, its impressive seeing what areas the blockchain technology is being put to use
EncryptoTel is very good project introduced new applied technology to blockchain but the story of hacking create mess everywhere and i believe someday will see ENC leading B2B markets.

Honestly, hackers mess up projects. But more should be done by project drivers to secure the platform
I think that's still up to the devs if they will really work hard to deliever, edgeless was also hacked
and look at where they are now, they have just broke their ATH and trading now over $1, I guess the ICO price of edgeless was 3k sats
while ETT was 4k if I am not mistaken.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Activity: 308
I see this project ia all about VoIP and communications, its impressive seeing what areas the blockchain technology is being put to use
EncryptoTel is very good project introduced new applied technology to blockchain but the story of hacking create mess everywhere and i believe someday will see ENC leading B2B markets.

Honestly, hackers mess up projects. But more should be done by project drivers to secure the platform
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Can i call with ett coin?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
Activity: 291
has not been moving for a long time
Less than half of ico price
i think scam is a project  Angry

I think the success of a project doesnt end with the ICO but with good listings on exchanges so investors can have value for their money

I agree! It's only begining. Panic is not necessary. Slowly, but the development goes.
Of course, new exchanges are always needed in every project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
If they were processed at only a single chain, the price would be too high.
Activity: 308

I think the success of a project doesnt end with the ICO but with good listings on exchanges so investors can have value for their money
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
http://www.wavesgo.com/transactions/63QCCHfu1nktKhbGxwNrzbszo96nqUWq2v1MfvCqXkmL

Incent bonus transferred to EncryptoTel account. Apologies for the delay.

How can I get the Incent bonus if I withdrew my ETT to the ETH address?

That's going to be up to the EncryptoTel team. I guess there are a few ways that value could be delivered to eETT investors though.

thank you. i hope that the devs will let us know what will happen next. sometime i think it is not worth the time i use to receive me coins. and i sometimes i think that there are dev-times that hope that for a lot of persons it is too time consuming to receive what that deserve so that the can keep the coins.

so devs please post an update.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250

I am waiting good news from waves projects  Roll Eyes

And as always we all are waiting new exchanges...

Activity: 238

I guess the price has to do with the market dynamics, am sure they are not the only ones low at this time

Yes, the situation with the price there are many projects.
We are waiting for new exchanges and news and everything will be fine.

I guess the price has to do with the market dynamics, am sure they are not the only ones low at this time
Pages:
Jump to: