Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 77. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

How will the 3rd point work out? The current price of ETT is below ICO and how will this be considered when buying from the exchange? Will it be based on ICO price or will it be converted to standard USD price so it will not vary or fluctuate?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

Wow. it means that we can buy ETT token in a discounted price is we bought it from our EncyptoTel dashboard. I would say that is a great strategy on attracting an investor onto this project.

I speculate the value of ETT might go to the MOON if it added on big exchanges.

Activity: 395
Merit: 250
"Live long and prosper"
ETT, thanks for update.

http://www.wavesgo.com/transactions.html?Efz3TxDL6BtTn1n7hLVyEWquz8bFe7uD8cVs2MYDb68u

I might be dumb, but where to check the amount of wETT they deleted?

Anybody? Can you explain to a noob like me? I don't see any proof of burnt wETT tokens when I look at that link.

It says "Delete Asset" but can't see how many tokens deleted on that transaction.

Guys, look like WavesGo not support that TX, better way check out a new total supply in your Waves client.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
ETT, thanks for update.

http://www.wavesgo.com/transactions.html?Efz3TxDL6BtTn1n7hLVyEWquz8bFe7uD8cVs2MYDb68u

Anybody? Can you explain to a noob like me? I don't see any proof of burnt wETT tokens when I look at that link.

It says "Delete Asset" but can't see how many tokens deleted on that transaction.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
ETT, thanks for update.

Activity: 868
Merit: 502
The bonus promised to the EncryptoTel community will be 1% from team reserves, so it will be 155,327 ETT?
There was over 1300 investors - if it will be distributed equally it will be 119 ETT per person? Is that correct?

I think that you just get 1% bonus to your investment. If you bought 10k ETT, you get 100 ETT as bonus, correct me if I'm wrong...

It should be as you said. Don't see any reason any different type of bonus distribution.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Let's see what next weekly updates brings new to us. I hope in this month we should be able to see some alpha type version of the application. Market will see many ups and downs but real increase which will hold the gained price is possible only with working version of application of voip for secure communication.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
The bonus promised to the EncryptoTel community will be 1% from team reserves, so it will be 155,327 ETT?
There was over 1300 investors - if it will be distributed equally it will be 119 ETT per person? Is that correct?

I think that you just get 1% bonus to your investment. If you bought 10k ETT, you get 100 ETT as bonus, correct me if I'm wrong...
"Live long and prosper"
Hello is this gonna be delisted from cryptopia as wel as will other Waves assets?

Any info?

thanks!

On the Cryptopia listed only our Ethereum token (eETT), so it will not be delisted.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Hello is this gonna be delisted from cryptopia as wel as will other Waves assets?

Any info?

thanks!
"Live long and prosper"
Is there a way someone from Encryptotel that could help me? I invested in their ICO, tried to withdraw my money but nothing is showing in the balance, how come?

Hello, who have the same issue please send your details to [email protected]!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Is there a way someone from Encryptotel that could help me? I invested in their ICO, tried to withdraw my money but nothing is showing in the balance, how come?
Activity: 518
Merit: 257

Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
Hello EncryptoTel

I'm from the Philippines and our problem here is our internet. We really do have a very slow internet connection. In fact we only have two companies running our internet and it seems that they don't care about the slowness of their services.

I think, this is an opportunity from outside the Philippines internet businesses to come in. I'm really looking in the web...maybe through EncryptoTel this will be realized.

Admin, what's your opinion about this?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
is the recent pump just because there was an update? 100% in 24 hours looks good. what's next - dump?

yes the price is down again. trading volume is so low. one buyer and price goes up  Roll Eyes

$0.084670
0.00001741 BTC
0.01493100 WAVES

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
ETT, thanks for update.

I don't understand it i check the link you provided but i don't know what is its significance there are some address of waves. We need some full information to clarify what they are going to do. I saw now there is a good rise in first i think its the start.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The team brings good news that the team is really working
Waiting for the team to launch the system, the price goes up
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
is the recent pump just because there was an update? 100% in 24 hours looks good. what's next - dump?
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Buy now or cry later.

I'm glad to see this price again, I guess we are starting to go to the right path, people are buying now as the team delivers another good update.
The journey is going to be long so hold on guys and every thing will be fine, I like to see more buy orders to finally push this price to over 4k sats, and I am very optimistic soon it will happen.

106% in 24 hours is just pretty impressive.
Pages:
Jump to: