Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 92. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 100
let this good coin be traded at Bittrex or Poloniex, they are both good exchanges which the traded volumes are good and sustainable.                                                                                                           
a good coin must be at the good exchanges.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
New stock needs to be traded at the Exchange . Bitrix or liquid  worst . Volume remains very low .
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Can the team comment if there has been any contact yet with Bittrex for an add of ETT?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Fastest way is to join Encryptotel.slack.com and contact CEO @encryptotel there.

I can't withdraw tokens from the ico page to ethereum blockchain.
Can someone help me out please
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Can you post here the error message you receieve, so that we all can try to figure out what it is?

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
No one cares about a little fish. Go back to shill your CoinDash and airdrop tokens.  Grin

New account ✔ All posts in ETT thread ✔ Blames other projects instead of checking ETT progress ✔ Nice ETT shill acc we have here ✔

In previous posts you're surprised with extremely low price for ETT on C-Cex exchange. The market price (after buywall has fallen very fast) is a perfect indication of the project's progress!

Isn't a 2 months old btt account also a new account!?  Cheesy

It seems you can't do anything except FUD in several threads these days. LOL, you even FUDed the project that you were still promoting a few days ago.  Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20243532

I'm glad this campaign is over... I'm very sorry for all investors who lost their funds... I truly hope there will be more PoW projects in future. Work beats money!
Maybe you need to find a definition of what FUD is. Like it or not, I'm just telling FACTS here and my personal attitude to these facts.

Actually I was very excited about ETT (and about CoinDash) at first. But the time shows what is a good project and what is not so good. With ETT almost 3 months passed since ICO closure. And where are we now?

Promised 3% Incent payed? 1% ETT bonus paid? We saw 2 pictures by that time - beta dashboard screen and office pics. Plus the updated roadmap. Maybe you think a project doesn't need to show any progress withing 3 months?

Only things achieved by now is 1) distribution is now complete 2) buywall made (and was eaten very fast)

Now tell me why are you so excited about the project? What else do we have after almost 3 months?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
There is no doubt this project has underperformed especially after the hack of their tokens, I will still give them benefit of doubt the project has stalled for some time now but if there are indeed serious about the project there should be something to cheer invstors up at the end of this quarter

Totally agree with you that this team deserves chance to prove their abilities to deliver the promised product. This is only way to move forward as future is always full of opportunities and to correct the incorrect what has happened in the past. We can not travel back to past so we should act more maturely and have patience now for few weeks at least.
Activity: 868
There is no doubt this project has underperformed especially after the hack of their tokens, I will still give them benefit of doubt the project has stalled for some time now but if there are indeed serious about the project there should be something to cheer invstors up at the end of this quarter
Activity: 13
No one cares about a little fish. Go back to shill your CoinDash and airdrop tokens.  Grin

New account ✔ All posts in ETT thread ✔ Blames other projects instead of checking ETT progress ✔ Nice ETT shill acc we have here ✔

In previous posts you're surprised with extremely low price for ETT on C-Cex exchange. The market price (after buywall has fallen very fast) is a perfect indication of the project's progress!

Isn't a 2 months old btt account also a new account!?  Cheesy

It seems you can't do anything except FUD in several threads these days. LOL, you even FUDed the project that you were still promoting a few days ago.  Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20243532

I'm glad this campaign is over... I'm very sorry for all investors who lost their funds... I truly hope there will be more PoW projects in future. Work beats money!
Activity: 658

Yeah , Encryptotel is already working in their projects as indicated in their roadmap so it is a no worry project we weill see after they lauched their monthly achievements.
Activity: 658
The market price (after buywall has fallen very fast) is a perfect indication of the project's progress!
So your take on the current crypto market is that everything is dying?

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
This ETT is fucking shit, no promised btc buy wall, you fucking put waves buy walls.

so you can jump out the sinking boat? Grin Grin
It isn't a big deal then, they said that they will put a buy wall in tidex and dex and they put but you didn't sell your ETT . If you want you can sell in cheap price .
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
So where are my Incent Smiley?

Never got any Incent until yet. Still only got ETT at my Etherwallet .

Part of the ETT payment to use the Incent ICO software included 3% for purchase of the Incent to be distributed to ICO participants by Incent. As you may have heard, Incent is going through a crisis situation as their CTO withdrew 30% of their team's funds to a private address. I do not know if the 3% Incent will be sent to investors at this time. They have larger issues to resolve right now.

This is correct. EncryptoTel do not hold the Incent for distribution.
Incent is trying to regain control of the servers and wallets that were controlled by the former CTO. This process is partly technical and partly legal. Once we have access to the Incent purchased for EncryptoTel we very much intend to distribute this to holders. At this point, I'm afraid we can't say how long that will take though. We'll keep you updated as there are developments.

This means bye bye to the promised Incent bonus I guess. Scam after the hack, non fulfilled promises, non-existend development, blank office and lost nerves. That's all I got from ETT ICO. Bless GOD I was there while the buywall was still up. I'm really sorry for other investors who were not so fast. This is a good lesson to me!

Actually I'd anticipate getting them back, even if it takes a while. One of the problems was loss of access to a Digital Ocean server and needing to jump through their hoops to get back in.
In terms of development, I've seen plenty of proof that both Incent and EncryptoTel are progressing.
Activity: 700
Please send 3% of Incent to investors as soon as possible
Incent is really bad, ICO platform is very poor, CTO is very poor  Angry

I thought I have gotten them.  Seem I am wrong?
Activity: 700
This ETT is fucking shit, no promised btc buy wall, you fucking put waves buy walls.

so you can jump out the sinking boat? Grin Grin
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Activity: 13

Part of the ETT payment to use the Incent ICO software included 3% for purchase of the Incent to be distributed to ICO participants by Incent. As you may have heard, Incent is going through a crisis situation as their CTO withdrew 30% of their team's funds to a private address. I do not know if the 3% Incent will be sent to investors at this time. They have larger issues to resolve right now.

Incent is trying to regain control of the servers and wallets that were controlled by the former CTO. This process is partly technical and partly legal. Once we have access to the Incent purchased for EncryptoTel we very much intend to distribute this to holders. At this point, I'm afraid we can't say how long that will take though. We'll keep you updated as there are developments.

This means bye bye to the promised Incent bonus I guess. Scam after the hack, non fulfilled promises, non-existend development, blank office and lost nerves. That's all I got from ETT ICO. Bless GOD I was there while the buywall was still up. I'm really sorry for other investors who were not so fast. This is a good lesson to me!

Pages:
Jump to: