Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 91. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Hopefully ETT is listed soon in the big market

That is one thing the team needs to work on now, I don't understand why they decided to stick with WaveDex, it is not that the project is not well capitalised even project that raised low fund in their ICO were listed on Bittrex and co

The same thing happened to other dual-chain tokens, not just ETT.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

That is one thing the team needs to work on now, I don't understand why they decided to stick with WaveDex, it is not that the project is not well capitalised even project that raised low fund in their ICO were listed on Bittrex and co
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Hello Everybody :-)

Please, how do you transfer your Encryptotelcoins from your Waves Wallet to your Tidex Wallet? The Waves Platform writes allways "Not enough fonds for the transfer transaction fee", even when I choose 38,000 Tokens and a transaction fee of 1.

I would be very glad, if someone could help me !

You need to have 0.001 Waves for that transaction.
Activity: 406
Merit: 0
Hello Everybody :-)

Please, how do you transfer your Encryptotelcoins from your Waves Wallet to your Tidex Wallet? The Waves Platform writes allways "Not enough fonds for the transfer transaction fee", even when I choose 38,000 Tokens and a transaction fee of 1.

I would be very glad, if someone could help me !
Activity: 553
I went withg my gut on this and sold into the buy wall.

I will keep an eye on it to see if the devs can deliver working code.

So far it's been an utter shambles and the devs are deceitful.

Dumping the ETT tokens on the buy wall created by the team on Tidex was the best we can ever do. I'm proud of the team because of creating that buy wall so that I got rid of my ETT tokens. It took too much time already. No development...
i  am Still holding my coins no need to dump below ICO prices because for sure  the price of ETT will reach that stage soon or in a month time ,patience is good here stay with it .
Activity: 371

Dumping the ETT tokens on the buy wall created by the team on Tidex was the best we can ever do. I'm proud of the team because of creating that buy wall so that I got rid of my ETT tokens. It took too much time already. No development...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Stop spread your FUD, the price is still around the ICO price so their is nothing to lose yet but gains, because you are lucky to dump on the  buying walls doesn't mean you are not going to chase the price later, time will team, I will only consider selling my tokens when the price hit 20ksat

FUD? You don't agree it's been an utter shambles so far?

I'm not looking to buy back lower, i'm gonna watch from the side lines  and see if they deliver working code, then jump back in if they do.

Like I said, my gut tells me it's too risky given what's happened so far.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
They are around and working on different parts of the project and timely appear to communicate with people. There actual interest is in business parties to convince them to start using their blockchain based secure communication service once it happens price will trigger. As long as development is going on you can keep all hopes alive in any project.

"As long as development is going on you can keep all hopes alive in any project."
Agree with you. If there is a good product market will react that.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
They are around and working on different parts of the project and timely appear to communicate with people. There actual interest is in business parties to convince them to start using their blockchain based secure communication service once it happens price will trigger. As long as development is going on you can keep all hopes alive in any project.
Activity: 630

Stop spread your FUD, the price is still around the ICO price so their is nothing to lose yet but gains, because you are lucky to dump on the  buying walls doesn't mean you are not going to chase the price later, time will team, I will only consider selling my tokens when the price hit 20ksat
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
If a buy wall was set somewhere why did devs not tell anyone?
I would assume that they would send an email to all ico registers telling when and where the buy wall would be placed.

They actually did inform everyone through there Slack channel and also a medium post. The Waves buywall has been up for a week now.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
I would assume that they would send an email to all ico registers telling when and where the buy wall would be placed.

They broke their promise (you're surprised?). The wall was promised in the middle of a week with a notification 1 day before. They only announced in in the end of the week (Friday or Saturday) in the evening and put it next day at 13:00 (that's not 24 hrs. more like half a day). Also the Tidex buywall was put like 40-50 min later than the said time. The tidex waves ether ETT token buywave was gone in 1 day or smth like that. And I suspect they actually spent less waves (cause there were a lot of buys worth ~20k waves + sales later (to the buywall) and the total trade volume was 100k waves (and it looks like they've bought less than promised).

I'm tracking this thread and I was lucky to sell my eETT...
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
I can't withdraw tokens from the ico page to ethereum blockchain.
Can someone help me out please

Can you post here the error message you receieve, so that we all can try to figure out what it is?

I click withdraw and I get
"Withdraw request complete.
Thank you for completing the withdrawal process, your request has now been added to the queue.
You will receive an email with a full statement of your tokens when your withdrawal has been processed."

But I never get an email and tokens don't show up in myetherwallet

You have to add custom token in MEW, try doing this and if it doesn't work join the EncryptoTel slack and your withdrawal should be processed pretty fast.

Add Custom Token.

Address: 0xe0c72452740414d861606a44ccd5ea7f96488278

Token Symbol: ett

Decimals: 8
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I can't withdraw tokens from the ico page to ethereum blockchain.
Can someone help me out please

Can you post here the error message you receieve, so that we all can try to figure out what it is?

I click withdraw and I get
"Withdraw request complete.
Thank you for completing the withdrawal process, your request has now been added to the queue.
You will receive an email with a full statement of your tokens when your withdrawal has been processed."

But I never get an email and tokens don't show up in myetherwallet
Activity: 658
let this good coin be traded at Bittrex or Poloniex, they are both good exchanges which the traded volumes are good and sustainable.                                                                                                           
a good coin must be at the good exchanges.

I think Liqui and Bittrex would be good enough at this point.
And hope team will deliver what they intended to.
Yeah thats the only way for the ETT token to have a good price value ,the current exchanges is not enough even they put a big buy support it will only fall down .
Activity: 490
This ETT is fucking shit, no promised btc buy wall, you fucking put waves buy walls.

I think you must waitil encryptotel added to major exchanger
is good you can hold encryptotel if you buy ETT use etherum token
i think put much buy wall is not big effect is not added major exchanger
Activity: 420
let this good coin be traded at Bittrex or Poloniex, they are both good exchanges which the traded volumes are good and sustainable.                                                                                                           
a good coin must be at the good exchanges.

I think Liqui and Bittrex would be good enough at this point.
And hope team will deliver what they intended to.
Pages:
Jump to: