Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 94. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
too bad for me i forgot to sell my ett on tidex when buywall is still there.. im planning to sell my ett in exchange of waves. that time waves is still on 98k sats.. lucky those who have sold their ett and exchange to waves. waves is not at 120k sats..

i think your the lucky one, because you didnt sell, and i think the price gonna moon ...
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
too bad for me i forgot to sell my ett on tidex when buywall is still there.. im planning to sell my ett in exchange of waves. that time waves is still on 98k sats.. lucky those who have sold their ett and exchange to waves. waves is not at 120k sats..
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
When will the ETT wallet come out?

Also. When will be possible to convert waves tokens to ETH and ETH to waves?

i think problem swap ETH token to waves token, and waves token to ETH token is not solved, so i think you can't swap

i hope dev can realized after segwit can aded major exchanger, maybe bittrex

Forget about bittrex... Just look at the recently added coins... No weak projects with slow to nonexistent development, just top projects. Just stop dreaming about miracle. ETT was added on C-CEX and IMO it's pretty good progress for *such* "development"!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

Since the distribution for bounty was just over by now, I expect the team to shift gear and work on the wallet part and get it complete.Also, I have a question whether the wallet will support both ETH/waves dual blockchain?

I believe there's no sense of creating an ETT wallet if the dev/ETT team will not make it support both ETH and Waves.

And so I expect the team to work on the wallet that will support both ETH and Waves dual blockchain.
Activity: 438

i think problem swap ETH token to waves token, and waves token to ETH token is not solved, so i think you can't swap

i hope dev can realized after segwit can aded major exchanger, maybe bittrex
Activity: 247

Lol, there's always a few mongs who sell at a loss. 2500 sat on c-cex.

Really?

i saw lower dumping selling  prices Smiley

but it can also some bountyhunter who is dumping .....

Possible, there is no buy support.

Could of sold a small share hoping to buy a lot more lower.

I think your most likely right, I don't think any one is that retarted. Only a few days ago they could of sold their coins on tidex for 4700.

why is the buy wall only in WAVES DEX? no buy wall for the Ethereum-based Encryptotel in Tidex & C-Cex?

The tidex buy was has been sold. No wall was put on c-cex.

what? There was so small volume, buy wall has been sold? Impossible.
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Really?

I think your most likely right, I don't think any one is that retarted. Only a few days ago they could of sold their coins on tidex for 4700.

why is the buy wall only in WAVES DEX? no buy wall for the Ethereum-based Encryptotel in Tidex & C-Cex?

The tidex buy was has been sold. No wall was put on c-cex.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.

Really?

Activity: 840
Merit: 508
So where are my Incent Smiley?

Never got any Incent until yet. Still only got ETT at my Etherwallet .
legendary

Really?

Really?

i saw lower dumping selling  prices Smiley

legendary

Really?
Don't we have another market but Tidex? I'm not familiar with the platform, do you have plan to hit a bigger market like Liqui or Bittrex?

for now :
we have dex of the wallet and we have c-cex :   https://c-cex.com/?p=ett-btc

Activity: 588
Don't we have another market but Tidex? I'm not familiar with the platform, do you have plan to hit a bigger market like Liqui or Bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 1012

Since the distribution for bounty was just over by now, I expect the team to shift gear and work on the wallet part and get it complete.Also, I have a question whether the wallet will support both ETH/waves dual blockchain?
Activity: 386
Activity: 910
i really regret that i have invested in this ICO. i now try to sell my tokens for the ICO price and will never look back.

You'll also regret if you it today and next year the price of eETT will x 100. So my advice is hold it until the price is right and you'll give some profit after selling it.

do you really believe that somebody will use this tech? after all what happend.

if nobody is using this product. why should the value of the coin rise? sure, if there will be a pump. but thats all.
Who knows ? i am really following this ,i wish it will be widely used and applied in a profession way so we can all enjoy the privacy of secure communication through the blockchain.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Really bad things happened because of wrong partnerships choices.
And maybe bad management.
There is nothing wrong with the product so far as I know.

...except that the encryption module won't be open-source?..
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
EncryptoTel weekly update #2: roadmap and buywall/exchanges

Dear EncryptoTel investors,

Thank you for your patience as we finish distribution of our token and prepare arrangements for the next steps. We have three pieces of news that we think will be of interest to the community: a detailed roadmap, an update about the promised buywall and preliminary news about exchange listings.

Roadmap
We have created an infographic of a detailed timeline for EncryptoTel’s development. It is our intention to meet these milestones at the times stated, although of course, it is never possible to guarantee deadlines in advance. Nonetheless, we think these steps are manageable and realistic. You can see the full development outline in the image below.

Read more: https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-weekly-update-2-roadmap-and-buywall-exchanges-bcc84187b60

Excellent roadmap!
I really wanted to test the software. I want to replace my Skype!

The roadmap looks cool if you won't count May. And they showed office few days ago, in the middle of July. What were they doing in during May? Why it's not shown?
Pages:
Jump to: