Pages:
Author

Topic: EU coin - New Cryptocurrency for Climate and Charity - page 2. (Read 2746 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Just wow, so many newbie (fake? Wink) accounts, lol... what a useless token imho with greedy people behind.  Smiley

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
THIS TOKEN HAS A GOOD FUTURE, IN MY OPINION:) Grin
Activity: 168
Why does it need a political name, what inspired the name guys i love the idea just not so keen on the name?
Activity: 40
A good project!!! Climate and Charity is so important  to human
Activity: 2
I hope this project Will be success! Best wishes!
Activity: 3
Received 2000EU. Thank you.
The future will show, but my opinion is that this token has a good future Wink
I look forward to the code will open the exchange and start the listings Smiley
eucoin has a little PR, but in the future will be known to many people, exchange and coin.
Just received 2000 EC coins in my wallet. You guys are awesome. Keep the project going. The underlying philosophy behind this project gives me confidence that this project will be a success in the near future.

Great going guys !!
Activity: 64
I think environment is going to be a major denominator in upcoming days. The idea is good. Let's wait and see how far it can go.
Activity: 28
I hope you'll manage to make this world at least a little bit friendlier!
I think that this coin has a good future Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
I saw that it is already trading in token.store. But I feel that it is not safe there as you will import your eth account to their website? Maybe I need to know more first this exchange as there are a lot of scammers nowadays.

This is how decentralized exchanges work. Much more popular exchange EtherDelta for example work the same way. Just be sure, you don't visit some phishing site by mistake.

To be extra careful, you could create a new wallet (you can do that from the exchange itself) and then transfer only funds & tokens that you want to trade from your main wallet to this newly created wallet.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
I saw that it is already trading in token.store. But I feel that it is not safe there as you will import your eth account to their website? Maybe I need to know more first this exchange as there are a lot of scammers nowadays.
The project is very meaningful,support you
Activity: 3
This is just great. I see prospect. Just find a way to make ppleople hodl. And we can guarantee moon
Release EUcoin for a walk! We will support you! It's time for Europe to make a big step into the world of blockchain)))    Good luck to you guys! Smiley
Activity: 35
I think this is a great project
I hope this project Will have succes, because I really care about chartity and climate. I Will invest in this!
I Will send you a mail as zoon as possible! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: