Pages:
Author

Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE - page 16. (Read 97063 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
my coins have been staking for the amount of time necessary and it has said 1 hour till reward since yesterday?? Is there any reason for that? What is the point of staking these coins if I don't get rewarded when the necessary time slot is filled?

This is standard on any stake based coin. Reward comes when it comes, the timer thing is crap, always have been as always will be on every stake based coin. You get 4% a year, it just doesn';t happen in predictable time frames. You need to get a block and as you know with POW or POS when you hit a block is not predictable.
Oh okay well thank you for clearing that up for me Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
my coins have been staking for the amount of time necessary and it has said 1 hour till reward since yesterday?? Is there any reason for that? What is the point of staking these coins if I don't get rewarded when the necessary time slot is filled?

This is standard on any stake based coin. Reward comes when it comes, the timer thing is crap, always have been as always will be on every stake based coin. You get 4% a year, it just doesn';t happen in predictable time frames. You need to get a block and as you know with POW or POS when you hit a block is not predictable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Setting up P2Pool now.

Mining is over - it's POS stage...
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Setting up P2Pool now.
One of the things I'd like to see on the site are nootropics, or smart drugs. Back in the day I used to take piracetam and I'd like to start taking it again, or something like it. Anything like that on the site now, or anything like that coming to the site in the future?

We have been looking at adding a nootropics setion yes, although we have a few things down the line to do first.
One of the things I'd like to see on the site are nootropics, or smart drugs. Back in the day I used to take piracetam and I'd like to start taking it again, or something like it. Anything like that on the site now, or anything like that coming to the site in the future?

By 'taking' I'm sure you mean experimenting Wink
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
Hi [high] !  Grin
Please remove this line :
"Current price peg on our store 1EUPH : 1000SAT"

My price target is 37700sat  Roll Eyes

That is dynamic and changes with the market, although it always seem to provide a significant discount. Hopefully it will be going back up to 1500SAT soon, or higher. Smiley
I have no doubt it will, we have some exciting stuff on the horizon. Just don't want to announce things until they are far enough down the road.
+1 to that Dev Smiley It's always good to announce things once they are far enough down the road and not leave people with empty promises because we all know how quickly set backs and empty promises can kill a coin and we don't wanna kill a coin like this with the potential that it has going for it Smiley Cheers
+100  Cool
Hi [high] !  Grin

That is dynamic and changes with the market, although it always seem to provide a significant discount. Hopefully it will be going back up to 1500SAT soon, or higher. Smiley
I have no doubt it will, we have some exciting stuff on the horizon. Just don't want to announce things until they are far enough down the road.
+1 to that Dev Smiley It's always good to announce things once they are far enough down the road and not leave people with empty promises because we all know how quickly set backs and empty promises can kill a coin and we don't wanna kill a coin like this with the potential that it has going for it Smiley Cheers
Hi [high] !  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Hi [high] !  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
Hi [high] !  Grin

My [bullish] price target is 37700sat  Roll Eyes
EUPH doing well on C-CEX  Grin
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
i think its user friendly too. i meant the design bright colours etc
I'm just happy to continue scooping up more and more Euphoriacoin at these prices before the masses get the word and start buying them up like well candy I guess Wink
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I thought it was pretty user friendly, let me know what you think can be improved and I will do my best

I think so too, what do you guys think is wrong with it? Seems pretty damn good to me.

Good for me too

Pretty simple I think, looks nice.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I thought it was pretty user friendly, let me know what you think can be improved and I will do my best

I think so too, what do you guys think is wrong with it? Seems pretty damn good to me.

Good for me too
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

Pages:
Jump to: