Pages:
Author

Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE - page 18. (Read 97063 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Well just placed my first order through the euphoriashop and will keep everyone updated on the status and pics when I receive the products I ordered Smiley But by the sounds of everything so far from other people that have ordered I won't have any problems at all Smiley Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Just wondering if anyone has thought about the idea of crowd funding to get on Rex to pay the legal bill, even if we have to grumble about it?
crowdfunding to kill the coin is a stupid idea.

It doesn't make sense as they wouldn't even promise a slot if paid. Vote on BTER. Tweet to Poloniex, and perhaps some multi gateway decentralized exchanges are a future option. Perhaps Shapeshift, if they are not biased against certain coins.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
From launch up to now I've seen nothing but competency and professionalism from the developer, both in the management of the asset itself and in the service provided to customers. Really excellent job!

Seems now it's more about getting the word out to those in the market for your wares. With the peg price so much higher than euph's current price there's bargains to be had. Do you have any plans for promoting the coin in that respect, and is there anything that the community could help with?

Thanks,
KC

I'm doing some PR on RC forums, got already started with it. If you are an RC buyer/researcher the best you can do is to order and give reviews about the products (its very cheap atm, and I know a lot of forums where reviews like that create demand).

If not then maybe you can tweet exchanges and let people know you support the currency. Else idk, maybe the dev could give some ideas.

Good work. I'm not familiar with the RC scene but that definitely seems to be the way to go in terms of promoting EUPH.  

I submitted a request for it to be listed on Poloniex (https://poloniex.com/coinRequest) and encourage others to do the same. I like it better than Bittrex to be honest, and I think it's a better fit for EUPH anyway. The project is definitely worthy of a big exchange.

Nice, hope they will notice the coin soon. I will try to submit it also.
Activity: 597
Merit: 506
From launch up to now I've seen nothing but competency and professionalism from the developer, both in the management of the asset itself and in the service provided to customers. Really excellent job!

Seems now it's more about getting the word out to those in the market for your wares. With the peg price so much higher than euph's current price there's bargains to be had. Do you have any plans for promoting the coin in that respect, and is there anything that the community could help with?

Thanks,
KC

I'm doing some PR on RC forums, got already started with it. If you are an RC buyer/researcher the best you can do is to order and give reviews about the products (its very cheap atm, and I know a lot of forums where reviews like that create demand).

If not then maybe you can tweet exchanges and let people know you support the currency. Else idk, maybe the dev could give some ideas.

Good work. I'm not familiar with the RC scene but that definitely seems to be the way to go in terms of promoting EUPH.  

I submitted a request for it to be listed on Poloniex (https://poloniex.com/coinRequest) and encourage others to do the same. I like it better than Bittrex to be honest, and I think it's a better fit for EUPH anyway. The project is definitely worthy of a big exchange.
legendary
180 BPM
ty m8, got 3 of em, all of them cute Cheesy

wow man
your cat is sooooooooo cute !

Grin

glad all is good.

Just a side note, its is 5-MEO DALT not 5-MEO DMT.

duh, fixd. I'm a bit tired after work Cool

So 5-MEO DALT makes your cat's eyes glow?  Holy crap that's some potent stuff!

Grin thats why they call it 5-MEOW-DALT
legendary
180 BPM

Thanks,
KC

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

Thanks,
KC
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
New RC drugs kills people.
Bad idea for promote coin.
The only people being killed using RC drugs are the ones that don't heed the not for human consumption labels on these RC's and over do it with them! I know this from experience because I have in the past abused some RC's in my days and came very close to an overdose.  But that isn't to say that all RC's kill people.  Why aren't you posting about how so many pill addicts overdose from pills or methadone which is legal for them to have? I have to say this is a very professionally run coin with a great concept and idea behind it and I'm supporting it all the way Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
New RC drugs kills people.
Bad idea for promote coin.
legendary
Activity: 924
wow man
your cat is sooooooooo cute !

Grin

glad all is good.

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Just wondering if anyone has thought about the idea of crowd funding to get on Rex to pay the legal bill, even if we have to grumble about it?
[/quote

why do you think it is so important to get onto bittrex.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
legendary
180 BPM
legendary
Activity: 1246
legendary
180 BPM
Grin

glad all is good.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Grin

glad all is good.

legendary
180 BPM
Grin

glad all is good.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
 Grin

glad all is good.

legendary
180 BPM
Review of my order

Chemical ordered: 5-MEO-DALT

Service:

The service was perfect. The developer/owner of the business is very helpful, always responds in time on messages. Anything I asked regarding the way of shipment or the chemicals for sale got a detailed response.

Chemicals were well packed and were sent with a priority mail (with tracking).

I also got 2x 30mg-s of aMT free of charge as part of their promotion.

Score: 10/10

Price:

Prices are competetive (there are maybe 1-2 cheaper shops) in the UK/EU market. You can always find cheaper prices from chinese RC shops, but those have worse customer service and most chinese shops don't accept BTC (and EUPHs).

Ordering chemicals with EUPH is cheaper since the peg is way above market prices atm.

Score: 9/10

Chemicals:

I could only make some basic tests on the chems so far, more advanced tests will run during the weekend. Can not yet give a full score for it, but the purity seems to be perfect so far.

Verdict:

Will order again since I couldn't find any flaws in the service or in the product so far.

(Soz for the sizes on the pictures, 2lazy4it)

My cat as a bonus:

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
MDAI has been sent to labs for testing today should get results in 48 hours.

Nice, awaiting the results

When did you order the package that just arrived?

actually came from another UK RC vendor who offered me some on a wholesale basis yesterday. Got a small amount here this morning and sent it to lab. We shall see, it has been synthed for a long while, which is why it was sent to lab.

Heard there is some demand for it mostly because no one is selling it atm.

Also heard it's not very potent though.

There was a lot of poorly synthed around which is why we felt the need to test it.

Pages:
Jump to: