Pages:
Author

Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE - page 14. (Read 97063 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
price is dying  Huh
i should stop mine these X13 coins
or to sell even if in a little profit

I don't like coin swaps for the obvious reasons, but moving to cryptonote might be cool
I'm still trying to swap TOPcoin for my friend. i didn't get reply from topcoinv2's dev.. I was late in seeing topcoin swap. this is what i mean about coin swaps sucks
some investors are not always following the forums

There was a lot of hype building around the coin and it was getting a lot of attention. Unfortunately a lot of people think the bittrex is the be all and end all of of exchanges and when they said they couldn't add it a lot of momentum was lost.

Doesn't affect our work, we carry on doing what we do.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
price is dying  Huh
i should stop mine these X13 coins
or to sell even if in a little profit

I don't like coin swaps for the obvious reasons, but moving to cryptonote might be cool
I'm still trying to swap TOPcoin for my friend. i didn't get reply from topcoinv2's dev.. I was late in seeing topcoin swap. this is what i mean about coin swaps sucks
some investors are not always following the forums
My refusal for going anon are based on :

Coin swapping is always inconvenient for investor.
Currently the webstore does everything legally, why go shady with anon?
I feel the one that the coin lack right now is promotion, we need more exchange and promotion

We don't need to coinswap to add a simple anon solution like stealth addresses. Only for the encrypted messaging system
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
My refusal for going anon are based on :

Coin swapping is always inconvenient for investor.
Currently the webstore does everything legally, why go shady with anon?
I feel the one that the coin lack right now is promotion, we need more exchange and promotion
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
i would support a move to cryptonote,
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
... INVESTORS if you purchase products, please refrain from stating on here that your ingesting them, that's your business if you do. It clearly states for research and experiments...
+100 - It's great to see that there are so many on here that are interested in science.  Your lab practices are not my - or anyone else's - business.  Besides, why would you want your competing experimenters to know your methods?  Research is a competitive business.  Keep your head in the game. 

I tend to agree that the coin is fine the way that it is.  I don't think that we really (at this point) need to worry about the anon side of crypto.  Perhaps if the coin won a more wide spread acceptance and this became a real world concern we could re-visit the topic at that point.  For now, bringing more attention to the true value of the coin should be the primary objective.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Thanks for all your hard work dev. Keep it up. Keep us posted as you move along please. The more you update us the more people will stay with your coin. I believe this coin is here to stay tho with a web store with real products. Everyone needs to spread the word and do everything you can to get on a bigger exchange. INVESTORS if you purchase products, please refrain from stating on here that your ingesting them, that's your business if you do. It clearly states for research and experiments. I myself am just an investor in the coins not the products but I believe this coin can go far. Good work so far dev!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
anon and other features will open new markets for euph.
Who is saying this is irrelevant know nothing about business.
The cycle isn't closing in the way it is working, it's obvious, just see the reflection in currency prices.
People buy their products in store with euph, but the dev need to convert into btc or fiat to pay his suppliers.
Sorry for my English
Anon is not a fad..  Roll Eyes

It's not a requirement, yet it is not useless
I don't see what the big deal is?

I would agree that anon is far from a fad. Privacy has become a very rare commodity in todays society, indeed we are brainwashed into believing it is almost criminal.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Anon is not a fad..  Roll Eyes

It's not a requirement, yet it is not useless
I don't see what the big deal is?
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Anon is a fad.
Just concentrate on the real world application by sending physical goods and you'll be successful.

+1 to that my friend Smiley That's exactly what I'm trying to say!! Just work on getting on larger exchanges and getting the word out that you can purchase real physical goods with this coin and the price will gradually rise on its own! We don't need no anonymity for it Smiley
Activity: 553
Anon is a fad.
Just concentrate on the real world application by sending physical goods and you'll be successful.
I say keep the coin the way it is and just work on more advertising for the shop and more items to sell from the shop and more marketing and PR for the coin itself and getting it accepted on more exchanges with higher volumes because with the low coin supply already and the things you can purchase with these coins, this coin should easily be worth anywhere from 0.50 cents to 1.00$ a coin no problem in the long run Smiley I say if it ain't broke than don't fix it Smiley You have an amazing coin with a store that has already proven sales and successful deliveries so I would work on advertising and marketing that more to the mixes and like stated previously maybe getting more chem shops up on the idea of accepting EuphoriaCoin as a payment option as well Smiley Anyways Happy Trading and Cheers everyone!!

the change is about giving customers anonymity. changing it to cryptonte would give it free PR
I understand what you are saying but realistically does anyone really give a flying fuck about anonymity? What real world use could you have with anonymity? Also what if something messed up and you wanted to prove that it was you that made a certain purchase or deposit or withdraw?? Oh wait it's anonymous so technically you can't?? Or then it wouldn't be true anonymity!!
Anonymity is just a pump coin trick that every coin out there tries to do over and over again but for what? I mean unless you're a Drug Lord looking to launder your money through CryptoCurrencies?? Or anything like that
Also how would it give customers anonymity if they have to sign for their package that they order through the shop anyways?
I say keep the coin the way it is and just work on more advertising for the shop and more items to sell from the shop and more marketing and PR for the coin itself and getting it accepted on more exchanges with higher volumes because with the low coin supply already and the things you can purchase with these coins, this coin should easily be worth anywhere from 0.50 cents to 1.00$ a coin no problem in the long run Smiley I say if it ain't broke than don't fix it Smiley You have an amazing coin with a store that has already proven sales and successful deliveries so I would work on advertising and marketing that more to the mixes and like stated previously maybe getting more chem shops up on the idea of accepting EuphoriaCoin as a payment option as well Smiley Anyways Happy Trading and Cheers everyone!!

the change is about giving customers anonymity. changing it to cryptonte would give it free PR
I understand what you are saying but realistically does anyone really give a flying fuck about anonymity? What real world use could you have with anonymity? Also what if something messed up and you wanted to prove that it was you that made a certain purchase or deposit or withdraw?? Oh wait it's anonymous so technically you can't?? Or then it wouldn't be true anonymity!!
Anonymity is just a pump coin trick that every coin out there tries to do over and over again but for what? I mean unless you're a Drug Lord looking to launder your money through CryptoCurrencies?? Or anything like that

Activity: 616

Also quick question about the tracking of an order when it arrives in my country will I still be using the same tracking number originally given to me or will it be a new tracking number for Canada Post?
Activity: 616
Coin swap is a bad idea. Don't fix what's not broken. Focus on the service, the anon hype is over.

Understand you're perspective.

For me it is not about anon hype, it is about being able to offer people an end to end anonymous ordering system. Ideally we would like to be able to incorporate the webstore into the wallet too so we have a complete ecosystem of ordering and payment anonymously without ever having to leave the wallet.

if you feel anonymity will greatly benefit the customers i would say go ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
OK,

coming soon to Euphoria is Seratonin Send a stealth address anon system.

We have also been working on the idea of encrypted messaging, but on an existing coin it is hard to add. It would possibly involve a coin swap.

So, rather than go ahead and do it I would like to ask the community how they would feel about this. Ideally we would like to create a whole stealth odering system using the seratonin send stealth addresses and also the encrypted messaging.

The question is, would doing a coin swap be worth the end result. Really the coin belongs to the community so I am going to start a poll.

Any thoughts and comments would be most welcome

I don't see any problem in a coin swap if is to make it better.
If really happen, I suggest you do something to make euphoria perfect.
The only 100% decentralized anon system that exists today is the CryptoNote, as monero, boolberry, etc.
CryptoNote = zero knowledge + ring signatures.
Shadowcash doing this conversion too.
If euphoria become a CryptoNote coin can be sure it will be worth more than 100k, as monero.

yeah, you are not the first to suggest a move to cryptonote. I am a little wary of making such a huge change.

I think just clone boolberry code and then swap coins at 1:1 on c-cex.
To sdc is being more difficult because they are trying to implement CryptoNote in existing coin, without making the swap.

That would be a good choice if he was going to do it.
Pages:
Jump to: