Pages:
Author

Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE - page 17. (Read 97063 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
yea please make the setup a bit more user-friendly

smart money buying back in as we speak Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
dev is it possible to redesign your shop to make it better. my fav coin at the moment
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Friday night rain in EUPH IRC in the next ten mins.  Cool

Cloudy with a chance of EUPHs
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Friday night rain in EUPH IRC in the next ten mins.  Cool
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Todays orders have just been dispatched. Tracking will be updated in the next hour
Awesome to hear my friend Smiley I placed an order yesterday with you guys and am looking forward to receiving my package Smiley The tracking details will be delivered to us on the webstore account we have?

should already have been emailed. Tracking will be live in the next 2 hours.
Thanks so much my good friend Smiley Also will there be signing upon the delivery of the package? I'm just curious if they need a signature or not?

yes.
Okay just checking Smiley Thanks again for promptly answering my questions Smiley
Todays orders have just been dispatched. Tracking will be updated in the next hour
Awesome to hear my friend Smiley I placed an order yesterday with you guys and am looking forward to receiving my package Smiley The tracking details will be delivered to us on the webstore account we have?

Thanks so much my good friend Smiley Also will there be signing upon the delivery of the package? I'm just curious if they need a signature or not?

yes.

Also just updated Windows wallet. Update is not a mandatory update just a logo change.
legendary
180 BPM
They deleted my chemsrus thread, probably because my text contained instructions on a new crypto and the way of purchase.

Will go around this rule, make an infographic today or tomorrow and host it on a website (if the dev wants it, he can host it) and just link it to a "Payment methods" section.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
BTW webstore now only accepts EUPH as payment. fuck fiat.

+1 I like the idea of only using crypto.
Well just placed my first order through the euphoriashop and will keep everyone updated on the status and pics when I receive the products I ordered Smiley But by the sounds of everything so far from other people that have ordered I won't have any problems at all Smiley Cheers

I'm pretty sure you will have 0 problems. Please do a review when you got your product and if you agree on it we can put it on chemsrus.com on the Euphoriashop thread.

Nice work man, but you forgot the link!    Cheesy

http://www.chemsrus.com/forum/12-vendor-news/64683-www-euphoriashop-co-uk-amt-etiz-3-fpm-bk-2c-b-diph-etc#96580

Maybe it could be added to the OP too, this is the kind of proactive community involvement that'll make this project fly!

Tyvm, will put it on another 3-4 RC forums tomorrow, didn't really have a lot of time today.

Also planning on doing an infograph on why EUPH as a currency would be benefical for the buyer / what EUPH is / where & how to buy it / security + features. It would be easier to link that on forums.
I definitely will do that my friend and I completely agree with your ideas on how to possibly make the masses aware of EuphoriaCoin and help this coin get the attention that it truly deserves Smiley
legendary
180 BPM
Well just placed my first order through the euphoriashop and will keep everyone updated on the status and pics when I receive the products I ordered Smiley But by the sounds of everything so far from other people that have ordered I won't have any problems at all Smiley Cheers

I'm pretty sure you will have 0 problems. Please do a review when you got your product and if you agree on it we can put it on chemsrus.com on the Euphoriashop thread.

http://www.chemsrus.com/forum/12-vendor-news/64683-www-euphoriashop-co-uk-amt-etiz-3-fpm-bk-2c-b-diph-etc#96580

Maybe it could be added to the OP too, this is the kind of proactive community involvement that'll make this project fly!

Tyvm, will put it on another 3-4 RC forums tomorrow, didn't really have a lot of time today.

Also planning on doing an infograph on why EUPH as a currency would be benefical for the buyer / what EUPH is / where & how to buy it / security + features. It would be easier to link that on forums.
BTW webstore now only accepts EUPH as payment. fuck fiat.
EUPH IRC now has tipbot and it is raining hard.
Activity: 597
Merit: 506

legendary
180 BPM

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
New RC drugs kills people.
Bad idea for promote coin.

Stop being ignorant.
Pages:
Jump to: