Pages:
Author

Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE - page 28. (Read 97063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
some very exciting new chems for your research arrivingvmonday. Particularly 3FPM.

Initital reports on 3FPM are stating it is the mest exciting chem for a long time. Initial research expermients are esxceptionally positive.

eeeeeeeeeee
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
some very exciting new chems for your research arrivingvmonday. Particularly 3FPM.

Initital reports on 3FPM are stating it is the mest exciting chem for a long time. Initial research expermients are esxceptionally positive.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
lol

Canada = America's hat!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Solarcoin.org
Uh hello!
You forgot Canada.

Everyone forgets Canada. Wink
legendary
Uh hello!
You forgot Canada.
Who of you guys can confirm that they received their orders at home? I would like to see some more proof of people getting their orders.

we've only had 1 ordefr from uk so far, a few from the US and several from various EU countries. Should expect some deliveries to arrive with people mon to wed.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Who of you guys can confirm that they received their orders at home? I would like to see some more proof of people getting their orders.

There's some pictures a few pages back, and tracking numbers were sent out today, so I assume we can expect some more confirms in the next couple of days.
Activity: 826
Good to hear these things guy, makes me even more confident regarding my latest investment Wink Let's hope the result will be nice.
Activity: 392
@dev - Just a thought, maybe post a live ticker on the webstore showing the current exchange rate between EUPH and BTC, and then maybe a 2nd ticker showing the exchange rate between BTC and the user's currently selected currency.  This may show them how they can get a 'discount' and continue to add buy support at the exchange(s) for the coin.
legendary
I have an order being shipped. Will post a review when I can.
Activity: 378
take a look at page 28
Activity: 826
Activity: 364
All quiet today? Smiley Guess everybody is reasearching   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
tracking numbers just emailed out for shipped orders.

Thanks for the update Smiley
tracking numbers just emailed out for shipped orders.
I would like to ask if there is any limit on how much chemicals people could buy from your online store?

If you are wanting to place a large order please message us first.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
My shipment made it from the UK, across the Atlantic ocean,  past USA customs, and now it's en route to Sunny Las Vegas, Nevada.

fudders go home, ima be high as a kite on monday  Grin

the best part of this is that, as a consequence of me being high as a kite, EUPH will also be high as a kite Grin

TO THE MOON BABY, TO THE MOON
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM

Honestly meme posts and huge pictures only take the place from proper discussions and questions.

Not saying it's bad but people won't buy because they see pictures. Make them smaller imho if you post them.
Pages:
Jump to: