Pages:
Author

Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE - page 25. (Read 97063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
EUPH Wallet is back in synch on c-cex. Withdraw successful.

36a8ccc6cbe65b88e2660781d23b9d3ccc4703d24dbeba20eb1031daef7357ca
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
So what's the future hold for EuphoriaCoin? Does the Dev have any good plans and ideas coming ahead which can help the community grow and grow because I mean with only 10 million coin supply this coin should hit 5k a coin easily right Smiley

We should know very soon, I think some are just waiting on the orders. Dev seems legit to me. I am paranoid as can be about buying cryptos, but I think this one will do well.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Anybody having a problem withdrawing their coins from C-CEX?  I put in my wallet receive address to get the coins to my wallet, go to withdraw my coins, and C-CEX acts like it's processing my withdrawl request, however when I go back to my balances my full coin balance is still there.  I don't get an email asking to confirm the withdrawal either.  I've tried withdrawing several times, however same result. Sad

Actually CCEX is saying invalid EUPH address.  Hmmm... I'm putting in the address my EUPH wallet gives as its receiving address.  Not sure why it's not working.  Doing a copy and paste.

Yeah I am having the same problem. I opened a ticket.

So you can say goodbye to your coins. Unfortunately C-cex doesn't refund in that case, or something has changed.

It's just minor hickup, lol...maintainance on wallet server, nothing to worry bout...
no need to fud immediately...lol

This is not fud. I had the same problem in another coin and I lost my coins.

this is not fud....but it has happened to me before and all my coins were still there  Cheesy Shocked

This is not fud.

This.
Is.
SPARTAAAAAA
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So what's the future hold for EuphoriaCoin? Does the Dev have any good plans and ideas coming ahead which can help the community grow and grow because I mean with only 10 million coin supply this coin should hit 5k a coin easily right Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Everyone is clinging onto hope for getting on another exchange but i'm of the belief we work with what we have and bring the volume in and rock the house at C-cex. Remember, Bittrex added URO when no one thought it would go anywhere and Bittrex was still the new kid on the block. When it pumped big in July, every other exchange scrambled to catch up and add it but it was too late, most of the volume stayed on rex. It would be nice to get on Bter or Polo but if the coin is really all that (and I think it will be when deliveries are confirmed) then people will take their BTC to C-cex if they have to to get it.

agree, whatever it doesn't matter. Doesn't have any affect on any of our plans or movements. We will move on with new chems new partnerships and keep going forwards, exchanges are irrelevant.

Trailblazing is never easy, my friend.
Keep up the good work.
I will post pictures along with a review when I receive my order.

Thank you, for the free samples.  Cheesy

Free samples ftw Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Everyone is clinging onto hope for getting on another exchange but i'm of the belief we work with what we have and bring the volume in and rock the house at C-cex. Remember, Bittrex added URO when no one thought it would go anywhere and Bittrex was still the new kid on the block. When it pumped big in July, every other exchange scrambled to catch up and add it but it was too late, most of the volume stayed on rex. It would be nice to get on Bter or Polo but if the coin is really all that (and I think it will be when deliveries are confirmed) then people will take their BTC to C-cex if they have to to get it.

agree, whatever it doesn't matter. Doesn't have any affect on any of our plans or movements. We will move on with new chems new partnerships and keep going forwards, exchanges are irrelevant.

Trailblazing is never easy, my friend.
Keep up the good work.
I will post pictures along with a review when I receive my order.

Thank you, for the free samples.  Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1246
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Anybody having a problem withdrawing their coins from C-CEX?  I put in my wallet receive address to get the coins to my wallet, go to withdraw my coins, and C-CEX acts like it's processing my withdrawl request, however when I go back to my balances my full coin balance is still there.  I don't get an email asking to confirm the withdrawal either.  I've tried withdrawing several times, however same result. Sad

Actually CCEX is saying invalid EUPH address.  Hmmm... I'm putting in the address my EUPH wallet gives as its receiving address.  Not sure why it's not working.  Doing a copy and paste.

So you can say goodbye to your coins. Unfortunately C-cex doesn't refund in that case, or something has changed.

It's just minor hickup, lol...maintainance on wallet server, nothing to worry bout...

this is not fud....but it has happened to me before and all my coins were still there  Cheesy Shocked

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Ya my coins are still there. Will try withdrawing again when I get home from work. I've never liked C-CEX at all though. I'm only using it cuz right now it's the only big exchange that has EUPH. Will be pulling it off pronto and staking. Hoping for Polo and BTER at this point.
DMT is as natural as it gets.....

not that we would be adding it.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
if you had some legal natural less scary stuff in the store
i would certainly buy
if c-cex fixed withdrawal

Tryptamines are of natural origin, doesn't make them less potent though.
legendary
Activity: 924
if you had some legal natural less scary stuff in the store
i would certainly buy
if c-cex fixed withdrawal

legendary
Activity: 924
so now we have pharmacist in forum Smiley
already had many animals experts, anonymity experts, mixing experts and so on

got everything we need
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
i would like polo or bter add this coin rather then btrex  Roll Eyes

Me too.  Grin
On a side note, I will be removing the majority of Benzos, really don't feel comfortable selling them and some are extremely potent chemicals. Will be leaving Etiz on and the rest will be going.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i would like polo or bter add this coin rather then btrex  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1050
OK,

I want to clear up all the rumours info and disinfo that are flying around about us and Bittrex.

I had an email conversation with Bill regarding adding EUPH to Bittrex, his statement was that they weren't prepared to add the coin as is as they were concerned about legal ramifications coming back on them and he felt the need to protect his business.

I pointed out our TOS that clearly states that we will under no circumstances ship regulated reagents to jurisdictions where they are controlled and that we will not sell to minors.

Bill wasn't happy with this and said he had to be extra careful with regards to 'drugs' (I pointed out we don't sell any drugs), after the whole silk road incident.

I pointed out that they already happily added CANN and other weed coins that sell substances still illegal in many states (less now but not when it was added) and that I could see no difference here

Anyway, Bills solution to the issue was that we paid their solicitors to do a legal review before adding which would probably cost a minimum 2K USD.

Unfortunately we are in a position or prepared at this point to pay for Trex's legal costs to see if it is safe for them to add us, which could easily lead to them deciding not to add the coin anyway.

I was a little disappointed that in IRC  Bill stated that 'we were offered a legal review and declined' I see it more like we were asked to pay for a review that gave no guarantee of the coin being added to the exchange and as such decided it wasn't worth it.

I totally understand Bittrex want to protect themselves and their business and have no issue with them, the decision is theirs and theirs alone, although I was disappointed that Bills statement in IRC was only half the story of what had actually happened.

So there we are, thats where we stand. At present we will not be added to Trex. Currently speaking to BTER

Bter/polo are better anyway.

That fee is absurd, as they have already supported cann, which is still considered illegal by the Feds.
Sounds like a hidden agenda.
OK,

I want to clear up all the rumours info and disinfo that are flying around about us and Bittrex.

I had an email conversation with Bill regarding adding EUPH to Bittrex, his statement was that they weren't prepared to add the coin as is as they were concerned about legal ramifications coming back on them and he felt the need to protect his business.

I pointed out our TOS that clearly states that we will under no circumstances ship regulated reagents to jurisdictions where they are controlled and that we will not sell to minors.

Bill wasn't happy with this and said he had to be extra careful with regards to 'drugs' (I pointed out we don't sell any drugs), after the whole silk road incident.

I pointed out that they already happily added CANN and other weed coins that sell substances still illegal in many states (less now but not when it was added) and that I could see no difference here

Anyway, Bills solution to the issue was that we paid their solicitors to do a legal review before adding which would probably cost a minimum 2K USD.

Unfortunately we are in a position or prepared at this point to pay for Trex's legal costs to see if it is safe for them to add us, which could easily lead to them deciding not to add the coin anyway.

I was a little disappointed that in IRC  Bill stated that 'we were offered a legal review and declined' I see it more like we were asked to pay for a review that gave no guarantee of the coin being added to the exchange and as such decided it wasn't worth it.

I totally understand Bittrex want to protect themselves and their business and have no issue with them, the decision is theirs and theirs alone, although I was disappointed that the way I saw it Bills statement in IRC was only half the story of what had actually happened but meh.

So there we are, thats where we stand. At present we will not be added to Trex. Currently speaking to BTER
Pages:
Jump to: