Pages:
Author

Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE - page 26. (Read 97063 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Take a look at the chart on ccex, some peoples are so quick to panic sell that's hilarious.  Cheesy
I wish i had few btc left to buy some more cheap coins.
Activity: 364
Anybody having a problem withdrawing their coins from C-CEX?  I put in my wallet receive address to get the coins to my wallet, go to withdraw my coins, and C-CEX acts like it's processing my withdrawl request, however when I go back to my balances my full coin balance is still there.  I don't get an email asking to confirm the withdrawal either.  I've tried withdrawing several times, however same result. Sad

Actually CCEX is saying invalid EUPH address.  Hmmm... I'm putting in the address my EUPH wallet gives as its receiving address.  Not sure why it's not working.  Doing a copy and paste.

Yeah I am having the same problem. I opened a ticket.

So you can say goodbye to your coins. Unfortunately C-cex doesn't refund in that case, or something has changed.

It's just minor hickup, lol...maintainance on wallet server, nothing to worry bout...
no need to fud immediately...lol
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Anybody having a problem withdrawing their coins from C-CEX?  I put in my wallet receive address to get the coins to my wallet, go to withdraw my coins, and C-CEX acts like it's processing my withdrawl request, however when I go back to my balances my full coin balance is still there.  I don't get an email asking to confirm the withdrawal either.  I've tried withdrawing several times, however same result. Sad

Actually CCEX is saying invalid EUPH address.  Hmmm... I'm putting in the address my EUPH wallet gives as its receiving address.  Not sure why it's not working.  Doing a copy and paste.

So you can say goodbye to your coins. Unfortunately C-cex doesn't refund in that case, or something has changed.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1246
How long does it take to begin staking? I've unlocked the wallet and I have more than 100 confirms on all of the transactions.

Just confused on this one.  Huh

4 days sounds right, I bought coins and moved them into staking right away. They are staking now, just a little bit but working... I am holding my coins as this could be the next CANN. Sold my CANN early on C-CEX, and could have made 50k USD, rather than breaking even and turning a Bitcoin into a Bitcoin. Not doing that again.

i dare say it could be better than CANN, it's pretty simple, deliver the merchandise to several people and you prove its value. CANN was crippled by the lackluster event and the CANNdy not being ready, it felt more like a groupon than a new day-to-day busihess model.
legendary
Does anybody have addresses I can add to my .conf file in the wallet?  I'm using Mac, and Mac version is saying zero active connections to Euphoria network.

Did you add the dev's node from the OP?

addnode=130.193.81.218

Nope I didn't see it there. Will be adding that though thanks!

Worked like a charm.  Thanks again!
legendary
Does anybody have addresses I can add to my .conf file in the wallet?  I'm using Mac, and Mac version is saying zero active connections to Euphoria network.

addnode=130.193.81.218

Nope I didn't see it there. Will be adding that though thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
How long does it take to begin staking? I've unlocked the wallet and I have more than 100 confirms on all of the transactions.

4 days sounds right, I bought coins and moved them into staking right away. They are staking now, just a little bit but working... I am holding my coins as this could be the next CANN. Sold my CANN early on C-CEX, and could have made 50k USD, rather than breaking even and turning a Bitcoin into a Bitcoin. Not doing that again.
legendary
Solarcoin.org

.conf file

https://mega.co.nz/#!ugUQBKpZ!hLWNWk8O6ZhyRGkV4IY1NegIZBwqxgn9KEgFb3O23cI

Only has one node in there but it works for me.

Hi corather, it's posted on the ann below the wallet links.

Yes I know, I was reposting it. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

.conf file

Hi corather, it's posted on the ann below the wallet links.
legendary
Solarcoin.org

.conf file

Activity: 392

addnode=130.193.81.218
legendary
legendary
Solarcoin.org
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Just go on twitter and search for $EUPH, you'll see who dumped.
legendary
Activity: 1050

Min age is 4 days.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM

4 days
legendary
Solarcoin.org

Pages:
Jump to: