Pages:
Author

Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE - page 24. (Read 97063 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
going thru the rest of the packet he sent me a freaking ipod nano? and it works?

this guy is ON DECK! THANK YOU!!!

Is this real? Or are you hallucinating at this point?  Grin
im on essentially oxycontin, ritalin, and xanax. no hallucinogens for me, too spiritually beaten down and lifetime hardships.

cant be trippin

especially... with this

http://i.imgur.com/iQAJrVD.jpg

i dont lie.

Lol how do you miss an iPod..
it was hidden in his AMAZING stealth. gonna load it up and  go take a walk for cigs with some... drug music Smiley
enjoy your nights
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
I'm in for a ride... turn on, tune in, drop out!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
going thru the rest of the packet he sent me a freaking ipod nano? and it works?

im on essentially oxycontin, ritalin, and xanax. no hallucinogens for me, too spiritually beaten down and lifetime hardships.

cant be trippin

especially... with this

i dont lie.

Lol how do you miss an iPod..
Activity: 245
Merit: 250

cant be trippin

especially... with this

i dont lie.

I was kidding...but that is nice customer relations.  Shocked

cant be trippin

especially... with this

http://i.imgur.com/iQAJrVD.jpg

i dont lie.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
EUPH Wallet is back in synch on c-cex. Withdraw successful.

36a8ccc6cbe65b88e2660781d23b9d3ccc4703d24dbeba20eb1031daef7357ca

Cool!

Yep my withdrawal to my wallet was good too.  Made it to my wallet in under a minute.  Very nice!
the ethel, my penny date, is strong as hell. never thought a woman could manhandle me  Shocked
i ate 4mg of m and ms about 10 mins ago. i can feel their familiar influence creeping along. wonderful theobromine action

candy and ladies have me GOLDEN. right now i feel like sitting in this la z boy, chowing down some of my percocets from my rx, and playing video games for a few days straight.

some alpha centauri sounds good right about now.
just placed an 'order' for 5 meo dalt, and the delisted benzo pellets! aw yeah!!!  Cheesy

The delisted benzos good? I've only tried etizolam
i have a drug collection of rare and exotic substances. i want them for that purpose mostly Tongue
just placed an 'order' for 5 meo dalt, and the delisted benzo pellets! aw yeah!!!  Cheesy
That looks simply amazing!!! This is gonna be an amazing start for this coin and the company especially when they get more research chemicals going and other retailers accepting this coin!!! To the MOON!!! I'm thinking Smiley Way to go!!! Thanks for the updates AND pics ELOH!! also does anyone have the store link so I can check it out?

http://www.euphoriashop.co/
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
That looks simply amazing!!! This is gonna be an amazing start for this coin and the company especially when they get more research chemicals going and other retailers accepting this coin!!! To the MOON!!! I'm thinking Smiley Way to go!!! Thanks for the updates AND pics ELOH!! also does anyone have the store link so I can check it out?
My package paid for entirely with Euph, on the day the webstore opened, arrived tonight here in Las Vegas!

The ease of order was 10/10,
communication is 11/10, beyond all expectations
prices are 10/10,
product variety is limited because of being based out of the uk, but for that limitation, 10/10! on point
stealth was flawless. 10/10
i have not tested the products yet, so i will keep you all updated as to the subjective qualities of these interesting arrangements of matter.

but it's right here. there was a slight shipping error which has already been fixed by the dev, pleasing both of us with the outcome instead of making mountains out of molehills.

time to register on safeorscam.com and start churning out the 10/10 reviews if this is how you do things, bud. you're going places. thanks fortaking us all along for the ride.

http://i.imgur.com/BOrggHO.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/aiBfjwy.jpg http://i.imgur.com/OgucLN1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fuUNLPN.jpg http://i.imgur.com/5JxIcW5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qbcrvrb.jpg http://i.imgur.com/0tnPT5M.jpg

delicious!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

So what do you guys think will happen to the price when ELOH posts pics of his delivery?  Roll Eyes

ELOH: my euph wallet got here!
ELOH: erm
ELOH: package not wallet
ELOH: weird freud slip
ELOH: gonna take photos of the product soon enough
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
So this seems like a decent coin to invest in? and is the POW phase done yet? and if so what is the coin supply for this coin? I heard 10 million?? Anyone got any good juicy info for this coin I might be interested in?
POW is done, moneysupply is 6.62 million right now as people staked their coins before POW ended. seems decent though dont plan on it being on bittrex in the next few days. (read above last page maybe) and people expect to be getting more shipments this week, so interest and confidence may gain as those roll in. The peg is 1500 sat now so despite current trade value, 1 EUPH=1500 sat at the webstore, but the dev will raise the peg any time the trade price hits the webstore price peg point. so when it hits 1500satoshi on exchange, expect the webstore will begin accepting coins at pegged value of 2500. when 2500 is hit on exchange, peg moves to 5000sat.  until a reasonable price peg per EUPH is reached then it will be maintained.  lastly looks like some other retailers may be coming on board. I know people have been excited over the possibility of that as well.
do your own research, i mined a few and im holding most a bit longer Smiley
Well I'm not gonna lie I have dabbled in some research chemicals or two in my days and the thought of their being a crypto currency devoted to purchasing these makes me think that this coin could be a good investment and a strong community behind it for sure Smiley Looking forward to new updates and anything else that comes up I will be listening and more than willing to throw in my two cents on anything anyone wants to know about any of these research chemicals Smiley
fair enough, I know nothing about research chems, but im a sucker for a nice asset backed/pegged style coin. this one makes sense to me so im watching too. best luck to us Smiley
So this seems like a decent coin to invest in? and is the POW phase done yet? and if so what is the coin supply for this coin? I heard 10 million?? Anyone got any good juicy info for this coin I might be interested in?
POW is done, moneysupply is 6.62 million right now as people staked their coins before POW ended. seems decent though dont plan on it being on bittrex in the next few days. (read above last page maybe) and people expect to be getting more shipments this week, so interest and confidence may gain as those roll in. The peg is 1500 sat now so despite current trade value, 1 EUPH=1500 sat at the webstore, but the dev will raise the peg any time the trade price hits the webstore price peg point. so when it hits 1500satoshi on exchange, expect the webstore will begin accepting coins at pegged value of 2500. when 2500 is hit on exchange, peg moves to 5000sat.  until a reasonable price peg per EUPH is reached then it will be maintained.  lastly looks like some other retailers may be coming on board. I know people have been excited over the possibility of that as well.
Well I'm not gonna lie I have dabbled in some research chemicals or two in my days and the thought of their being a crypto currency devoted to purchasing these makes me think that this coin could be a good investment and a strong community behind it for sure Smiley Looking forward to new updates and anything else that comes up I will be listening and more than willing to throw in my two cents on anything anyone wants to know about any of these research chemicals Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
EUPH Wallet is back in synch on c-cex. Withdraw successful.

36a8ccc6cbe65b88e2660781d23b9d3ccc4703d24dbeba20eb1031daef7357ca

Cool!

Pages:
Jump to: