Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 272. (Read 451555 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
November 23, 2016, 10:51:29 PM
Tonight, I don't hesitate : I've place a bet on Barça, Atletico and PSG or draw. I think most will agree with me, except for Paris that is quite controversial.

So far I've made a nice 3/3. I'm still sad for Paris, as they merited to win, and since Arsenal drawed from a stupid penalty...
actually psg are deserve to win , just stupid cavani wasted and missed so many chances. especially the stupid chip when he is one on one with ospina. i lost my bet for psg to win the match Sad. however both arsenal and psg qualified for next round without problem.

The bet was really unnecessary, he could have score easily if he didnt do that stupid stuff. Sometimes football player think that he is the centre of the attraction and try to do stupid stuff to make themselves look good. In the end he wasted stupid opportunity to score some goals which is quite lame

Well, i think draw is a fair result for both of teams. Because this match play at Arsenal home and both teams are good. The final result is draw 2-2 and i saw at the livescore that 2 goals is from owngoal for each team. What an unlucky though.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
November 23, 2016, 08:55:17 PM
Tonight, I don't hesitate : I've place a bet on Barça, Atletico and PSG or draw. I think most will agree with me, except for Paris that is quite controversial.

So far I've made a nice 3/3. I'm still sad for Paris, as they merited to win, and since Arsenal drawed from a stupid penalty...
actually psg are deserve to win , just stupid cavani wasted and missed so many chances. especially the stupid chip when he is one on one with ospina. i lost my bet for psg to win the match Sad. however both arsenal and psg qualified for next round without problem.

The bet was really unnecessary, he could have score easily if he didnt do that stupid stuff. Sometimes football player think that he is the centre of the attraction and try to do stupid stuff to make themselves look good. In the end he wasted stupid opportunity to score some goals which is quite lame
i don't think cavani want to show up his skills that time , he just purely lost his instinc as a beast , as a dangerous striker who always scored once get into penalty box , like what he show several years ago in napoli. cavani too much benched while ibrahimovic still in there at psg , and now i think they need more than cavani as striker in psg. or there would be more chance wasted like we have just seen.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
November 23, 2016, 08:01:02 PM

legendary
Merit: 1008
November 23, 2016, 07:45:32 PM

Activity: 2352
Merit: 905
November 23, 2016, 07:39:18 PM
oh, Arsenal still wasn't able to win against PSJ this time, when match was in their home side. It was a very good game, both team were orientated on attack. Also there was a good live bet handicap 2:0 with good odd 1.4 which was 100% best bet for win.
PSG played very well, they deserving win, they had best chanses, especially Cavani but he failed.
Merit: 602
November 23, 2016, 07:38:08 PM
for today I'm parlaying these matches :

Celtic vs Barcelnoa : 2
ATM vs PSV : 1
Napoli vs Kieve : 1
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Man City : Over 2
Arsenal vs PSG : 1X
Rostov vs Bayern : Over 2.5

total odds 6.58 in my local bookie , but I check btc bookies and the odds were higher for almost every selection
I feel good about today  Smiley

eh Napoli failed me  Angry didn't imagine that they will play badly like they did tonight also there was a push in the parlay
anyways next matches should be better since the top teams will start competing we should see a lot of good odds to bet on
yeah napoli is not the same anymore as they barely scoring lately maybe because they did not get the right replacement for Higuain i think he left a big hile in their offence and they will need to change strategy because they were counting on himvery much as a striker and they need to change their style i think from now on we should carefully place bets on Napoli
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
November 23, 2016, 07:28:24 PM
EUROPE: Europa League - Group Stage :

Manchester United  vs  Feyenoord : it will be a difficult game for manchecster united , their last chance to qualifiate , they should win this game .
 Manchester played a good game against arsenal in the premier league , i think they can win the game against feynoord .

Shakhtar Donetsk vs  Konyaspor : Shakthar is a strong team especially in their Home , without dobt Shakthar will win .

AS Roma vs Plzen : AS Roma will be the winner .

Fiorentina vs PAOK : Fiorentina will be the winner .

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
November 23, 2016, 06:02:21 PM
for today I'm parlaying these matches :

Celtic vs Barcelnoa : 2
ATM vs PSV : 1
Napoli vs Kieve : 1
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Man City : Over 2
Arsenal vs PSG : 1X
Rostov vs Bayern : Over 2.5

total odds 6.58 in my local bookie , but I check btc bookies and the odds were higher for almost every selection
I feel good about today  Smiley

eh Napoli failed me  Angry didn't imagine that they will play badly like they did tonight also there was a push in the parlay
anyways next matches should be better since the top teams will start competing we should see a lot of good odds to bet on
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
November 23, 2016, 05:54:55 PM

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
November 23, 2016, 05:52:02 PM
There are already 12 teams qualified out of 16:

At. Madrid, Bayern, B.Leverkusen, Arsenal,Psg, Barcelona,Manc.City, Monaco, B.Dortmund, Real Madrid, Leicester, Juventus

In group B will qualify two teams between Napoli, Benfica or Besiktas
In Group G will qualify  Porto or Copenhagen
In Group H will qualify  Sevilla or Lyon

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 23, 2016, 05:44:46 PM
Bayern munchen lose this game, My pick Bayern munchen will be win (Bad choice)
I think Bayern munchen stronger then Rostov.  Shocked

Actually, although the Munich lost this result does not affect their position
Even this is a good idea to avoid other group winners
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
November 23, 2016, 05:37:12 PM
Bayern munchen lose this game, My pick Bayern munchen will be win (Bad choice)
I think Bayern munchen stronger then Rostov.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
November 23, 2016, 05:17:55 PM
Early 2 games went goal fest now 5 of 6 games are going still under 2.5 goals. Only Arsenal game went over 2.5 goals. In last 15 minutes it's very possible to see 2 more over 2.5 goal games, so we likely to see one more goal in Barcelona and Atletico Madrid games. Just statistically speaking though.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
November 23, 2016, 05:11:32 PM
Arsenal vs Paris Saint Germain where both teams to score yes is most simplest and appropriate as there is not any type of burden on any side. Just imagine when some team is in need of points and when it has already qualified for play off matches. Draw is most awaiting result for this game specially.

Yep I agree with this and I also put on Man City/Mönchengladbach both teams to score and both bets were won before half time. My other bet I had was on Benfica draw no bet so I just get my money back on that game but it looked like I would win as they were winning easily but come a draw. I'm happy with my overall result as I was pretty confident on my picks tonight.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
November 23, 2016, 04:50:27 PM
What a great come back from Beşiktaş. It's unbelievable! Score was 0-3 in 30th minute but they showed greatness i second half and made that come back. If there was 5-6 more minutes I believe Beşiktaş would find the winning goal but time's up. Both teams look for Napoli game now. The group is very tough.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
November 23, 2016, 04:32:08 PM
I just got hone but made some bets for tonight games

Atletico Madrid - Psv under 2.5 goals
Arsenal - Paris Saint Germain both teams to score
Celtic - Barcelona win Barcelona

Placed that in lical bet in single ticket
November 23, 2016, 04:24:09 PM

It's a good thing you didn't bet on Bayern. In my neighborhood a lot of people lost a lot of money as they played Bayern win with Asian Handicap -2 with odds 1.65 and they were claiming this is the safest bet for the whole Champions league games.

Well I am sorry for them but we all see what happened  and how Bayern screw it up big time. Hope next Champions games will come as yesterday or in other words the favorites to win.

I was feeling something like that to happen : no Neuer, an away game and a weird starting team, similar to a team B.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 23, 2016, 04:02:57 PM

It's a good thing you didn't bet on Bayern. In my neighborhood a lot of people lost a lot of money as they played Bayern win with Asian Handicap -2 with odds 1.65 and they were claiming this is the safest bet for the whole Champions league games.

Well I am sorry for them but we all see what happened  and how Bayern screw it up big time. Hope next Champions games will come as yesterday or in other words the favorites to win.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
November 23, 2016, 03:59:55 PM
Napoli - Dynamo Kiev  ,  Besiktas - Benfica 3-3  finished and that match was fantastic first half time 0-3 and second half time 3-3 really fantastic score also this score is so good for Napali and if they will win tonight there will be advantige  for them  so they re playing at their home and they will win tonight good luck !
November 23, 2016, 03:47:31 PM
Jump to: