Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 288. (Read 451555 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 03, 2016, 12:20:25 AM
Totenham 0 vs 1 Leverkusen. I dislike with this result Tottenham loss with Leverkusen, unpredictable and I sure Spurs will get difficult to next step. Maybe Spurs will 3 rank.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
November 03, 2016, 12:16:15 AM
Real Madrid -2.5, it is definitely easy win, no fans can enter Legia's home stadium, RM will win without pressure.

Too much confident with your favorite team buddy? Not easy game as you thought, Real madrid was so bad on this match imho, conceded 3 goals from a weak team like Legia was so unbelieveable.
How much is the odd for the draw on this match? I think it was a great odd, but I also think that there is no one expect for a draw.

Lol Grin  Reading that comment now made me laugh really hard.  Getting a result like that playing vs a way inferior team is a slap in the face of Zidane.  He has no choice but to suck it and charge that to experience, which he clearly lacks and it's showing when he gets results like these.  I can feel Falconer not getting pleased. 
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 03, 2016, 12:10:56 AM
Real Madrid -2.5, it is definitely easy win, no fans can enter Legia's home stadium, RM will win without pressure.

Too much confident with your favorite team buddy? Not easy game as you thought, Real madrid was so bad on this match imho, conceded 3 goals from a weak team like Legia was so unbelieveable.
How much is the odd for the draw on this match? I think it was a great odd, but I also think that there is no one expect for a draw.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
November 02, 2016, 11:46:19 PM
My picks for today's CL matches :

Dortmund vs Sporting Lisbon : Dortmund win @1.4
 WIN
Copenhagen vs Leicester : Draw or away @1.6
 WIN
Juventus vs Lyon : Juventus Half Time @1.93
 WIN
Legia vs RM : first half over 1.5goals @1.74
 WIN
Monaco vs CSKA : Monaco win @1.62
 WIN
Porto vs Club Brugge : Porto win @1.27
 WIN
Totenham vs Leverkusen : Totenham win @2
 LOSE

6 win out of 7, not bad at all but Totenham broke my parlay Sad I was too confident with Totenham, but I was wrong. They dominated the game but they could not even score any goals.

Did Tottenham really dominate the game?  It was a hard fought battle by both clubs and I wouldn't necessarily say that the Spurs dominated it and than Leverkusen squeezed out one lucky goal vs them.  They had an almost equal amount of shots made, and at the end of the game that's what really matter because it's what translates to goals scored.

And why was the game played in Wembley?  It would have been better and more advantageous for the Spurs to have played it at White Hart Lane.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
November 02, 2016, 11:16:53 PM
My picks for today's CL matches :

Dortmund vs Sporting Lisbon : Dortmund win @1.4
 WIN
Copenhagen vs Leicester : Draw or away @1.6
 WIN
Juventus vs Lyon : Juventus Half Time @1.93
 WIN
Legia vs RM : first half over 1.5goals @1.74
 WIN
Monaco vs CSKA : Monaco win @1.62
 WIN
Porto vs Club Brugge : Porto win @1.27
 WIN
Totenham vs Leverkusen : Totenham win @2
 LOSE

6 win out of 7, not bad at all but Totenham broke my parlay Sad I was too confident with Totenham, but I was wrong. They dominated the game but they could not even score any goals.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
November 02, 2016, 10:11:41 PM
  Cheesy bad day for juventus & real madrid for draw
I think Real Madrid and juventus will win easily, but in fact the result is a draw. this is football.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
November 02, 2016, 08:04:35 PM
  Cheesy bad day for juventus & real madrid for draw
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
November 02, 2016, 07:36:43 PM
Wasn't a good night for the top favorites with Real Madrid and Legia Warsaw drawing 3-3 and also Juventus and Lyon drawing 1-1 Tottenham also lost at home being the favorites so it was not a good day for favorites. Real Madrid did well to come back from being down to at least draw and not loose.
You are right we can say its very poor day for punters because most of peoples love to play favorites and today was very bad for them most of them lost even teams like Juventus and Real down by very poor sides as the standard of these giants
yeah it was not very expected from Real madrid to get this result especialy when Legia took the advantage and it looked like that they will take the three points it was a dissapointing from Real Madrid also Juventus should not draw the game .

I agree and for me I am a little more surprised with Juventus not playing that good in this seasons Champions League. They are so far having a great season in the Serie A currently in 1st place on the table but are not playing as well in the Champions League. Also Tottenham is another surprise for me as I had them making it out of the group stage but it looks as though they might not unless they win both their last 2 games.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
November 02, 2016, 07:32:12 PM
Wasn't a good night for the top favorites with Real Madrid and Legia Warsaw drawing 3-3 and also Juventus and Lyon drawing 1-1 Tottenham also lost at home being the favorites so it was not a good day for favorites. Real Madrid did well to come back from being down to at least draw and not loose.
You are right we can say its very poor day for punters because most of peoples love to play favorites and today was very bad for them most of them lost even teams like Juventus and Real down by very poor sides as the standard of these giants

The match in the second leg usually are like that especially in the first leg of the favorites to win so they like to save energy and avoid injury
There are many gamblers lost today I'm sure it they chose Real Madrid ML with odds @ 1.1 but both teams drew it definitely sucks
legendary
Activity: 1050
November 02, 2016, 07:27:56 PM
yeah it was not very expected from Real madrid to get this result especialy when Legia took the advantage and it looked like that they will take the three points it was a dissapointing from Real Madrid also Juventus should not draw the game .
I was surprised by real madrid game they almost get lost in the last minutes.
But as always they respond it quickly and make it draw 3-3 .
I know since kick off there will a surprised result , my feeling told me before Cheesy but i did not bet on this match cause i am confused in this live betting.
Merit: 602
November 02, 2016, 06:39:55 PM
legendary
November 02, 2016, 06:07:50 PM
5 already qualified teams: Arsenal, PSG, Atl.Madrid, Bayern,Dortmund.

5 teams almost qualified: Leicester, Real Madrid, Barcellona, Sevilla, Juventus.

Napoli,Benfica and Besiktas: they will play two places in Group B
Monaco,Leverkusen,Totthenam: they will play two places in Group E

Mönchengladbach and City: they will play 1 place in Group C
Porto and Copenaghen: they will play 1 place in Group G
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
November 02, 2016, 05:51:29 PM
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
November 02, 2016, 05:43:05 PM
legendary
November 02, 2016, 05:27:11 PM
sensational at the moment the Real Madrid is losing 3-2 against legia warsaw after being 2-0 up!
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
November 02, 2016, 05:06:34 PM
I think Leicester - Copenhagen will end in a draw, maybe goaless draw

That's all Leicester need to be in the first position and Copenhagen can't lose this game

So I don't predict many goals too
looks like the draw are the best result for both copenhagen   and leicester city , but so far copenhagen played so offensive at first half i'm affraid copenhagen would win this match. but with the draw , leicester would make sure to qualify ffor next round i guess.

Leicester has 3 yellow cards if the player can not control themselves I'm afraid something bad will happen
So far  Copenhagen chance to win the match
legendary
Merit: 1008
November 02, 2016, 04:48:19 PM

That's all Leicester need to be in the first position and Copenhagen can't lose this game

looks like the draw are the best result for both copenhagen   and leicester city , but so far copenhagen played so offensive at first half i'm affraid copenhagen would win this match. but with the draw , leicester would make sure to qualify ffor next round i guess.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 02, 2016, 04:10:57 PM
I select two teams to parlay today
Tottenham ML and FC Copenhagen Corners Match Bet Confirmed Odds : 3.1
hopefully the end result according to expectations  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
November 02, 2016, 04:07:39 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 504
November 02, 2016, 04:01:22 PM
Except for Monaco, everything seems possible for me, except that I see more a victory of Tottenham than a draw.
Monaco's start is very good they done goal early in this match now I am thinking today we are going to watch too many goals because all good teams done already and they are not going to stop this
Jump to: