Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 286. (Read 451555 times)

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
November 03, 2016, 02:09:37 PM
Hello guys! This is my 3rd bet for this week!

The 3rd single bet will be the International Clubs: UEFA Europa League, Group I game between OGC Nice v Red Bull Salzburg
Starting date and time: 03.11.2016 22:05 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/international/uefa-europa-league-/ogc-nice-v-red-bull-salzburg/event/10064347?ref=tipster10

Game: OGC Nice v Red Bull Salzburg
Betting option: Both Teams to Score - Yes
Odds: 1.70
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.02550 (25.50 mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

OGC Nice are on the 3rd place with 3 points. They have lost 2 games and won their 3rd game. Red Bull Salzburg are on the 4th place with 0 points. They have lost their last 3 games.
OGC Nice are having an amazing season in France so far and they are playing beyond all expectations especially at home. However Red Bull Salzburg are capable of scoring goals in their away games despite the rough results in the Europa League as of late.
I expect an open game with plenty of goal opportunities and of course, goals  Cheesy I chose both teams to score instead of over 2.5 goals because I am kinda worried that the game might end 1-1.

Good luck & happy betting tonight.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
November 03, 2016, 02:06:55 PM
What the flying fuck, Fenerbahce just scored the most awesomest goal in the first minute of the game against Manchester United. Hands down best goal of the year. If you don't watch this goal, you will miss a lot as a football fan.

It was like Captain Tsubasa all over again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 03, 2016, 01:43:51 PM
Nice is my favorite side and I am quite it will beat Red Bull Salzburg into that clash, Nice is very nice side and playing with good momentum and into this match it will be on its own home ground, that is the reason I have my bet on Nice.
Activity: 728
November 03, 2016, 01:30:26 PM
Anderlecht vs Mainz in its group it is at to without seeing any lost match so far. Now again being at home Anderlecht is going to give tough opposition to Mainz as well. It surely contains some risks but worth on the available odds to take @2.62. I see it dominating by getting another victory against good team in upcoming match.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
November 03, 2016, 01:24:54 PM
Ajax vs Celta Vigo

this is could be an interesting match because both teams is unbeatable currently at european league and home team Ajax have decent performance in dutch league last week because they already win against Excelsior so i think they will resuming good performance today but i want to safe bets so double chance might be good and my pick for this match is Home or Draw @ 1.23

Nice vs Red Bull Salzburg

actually besides in the france league Nice have poor performance during play at european league because they could able to win once time however their opponent also not good because from their latest 3 match Red Bull Salzburg always lost so very possible to Nice win this match because they must do it if they want go to next round so i would try my luck with pick Nice @1.81
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 03, 2016, 01:21:42 PM
Fenerbahce vs Manchester United I think this clash will be tough for both teams because Manchester United will be away into this match and there is good chance for Fenerbahce to save this match by playing on home ground, I have my bet on Fenerbahce home or draw.

I don't agree that much with such logic. I have a different view because last game before 2 weeks Manchester United won 4-0 so it will be very difficult for Fenerbahce to hold a draw tonight unless Manchester United screws up very badly. I think they can assure another narrow win tonight although when playing away in Turkey is never that easy.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
November 03, 2016, 01:17:32 PM
Fenerbahce -- Manchester United , Manchester United played last match good in their league but they lost 2 points because of they have to need to win this match because of they will play serious and they will find goals so i will be Manchester United will win this match and the odds is so good for it . Good luck !
Activity: 686
November 03, 2016, 01:05:51 PM
Fenerbahce vs Manchester United I think this clash will be tough for both teams because Manchester United will be away into this match and there is good chance for Fenerbahce to save this match by playing on home ground, I have my bet on Fenerbahce home or draw.
Activity: 966
November 03, 2016, 12:54:00 PM
Fenerbahce are still in the competition despite the last embarrassing lost to Man United. When Fenerbahce play at home, they can beat Feyernord ,which is the team that beat Man United in 1st round. Fenerbahce chance to winning this game is pretty much equal with Man United, a draw should be a fair result. Van Persie is back with scoring form, the man to watch in this match.
Activity: 826
November 03, 2016, 12:50:42 PM
Europa League :

Fenerbache vs Manchester United => Under 3.5 Goals.

Zenit Saint Petersburg vs Dundalk => Zenit Win .

Villarreal vs Osmanlispor => Villarreal Win .

Austria Vienne vs AS. Roma => Under 3.5 Goals.

Zoria vs Feynoord Rotterdam => Under 2.5 Goals.
Activity: 700
November 03, 2016, 12:39:42 PM
Nice vs Red Bull Salzburg I am big fan of Nice so no matter with who its is competing it will be the winner. Nice plus home is best combination which turns it very profit team to have bet on. I have straight on it @1.85 moneyline as it is going to finish the good looking track record of Salzburg with loosing figures.
Activity: 714
November 03, 2016, 12:06:37 PM
Sassuolo vs Rapid Vienna there is pretty good chance for Sassuolo to win this match and get 3 points there, Sassuolo on home ground is strong side and it has ability to beat Rapid Vienna into clash, that is why I have my bet on Sassuolo ML there.
Activity: 714
November 03, 2016, 11:52:16 AM
APOEL - Young Boys both teams to score yes @1.75 odds without taking any stress for the first match to be easy. Ajax - Celta Vigo there I am going to take moneyline in next match for home to win. Ajax has good odds @1.90 Ml and at home it can be fully relayed without any problem for this as well.
Activity: 336
November 03, 2016, 11:27:45 AM
Fenerbahce Vs Man United

I am going for Man United to win at 2.08. Man United usually does well in Europe competition against small teams.
Fenerbahce is not really strong after losing 4-0 at Old Trafford in the 1st leg. Anyway, United chance of finishing 4th place in the Premier League looks slim after dropping points last weekend so they need to win this competition to qualify for the Champions League next season.
You are right! Man United usually does well in Europa League.
Anyways, Man united can win this event
I Think today, The score will be 0-0 or 0-1 for Man United

Good Luck
legendary
Activity: 1652
November 03, 2016, 11:19:17 AM
Fenerbahce Vs Man United

I am going for Man United to win at 2.08. Man United usually does well in Europe competition against small teams.
Fenerbahce is not really strong after losing 4-0 at Old Trafford in the 1st leg. Anyway, United chance of finishing 4th place in the Premier League looks slim after dropping points last weekend so they need to win this competition to qualify for the Champions League next season.
your pick slightly risky for me because the latest performance from Manchester United is very poor even though on the first met Fenerbahce has been lost but currently playing at their own home and i think Fenerbahce could took more advantages for this match however in my opinion double chance or over 2.5 goals is more good because there is a chance this match results will be more than 2 goals
Activity: 658
November 03, 2016, 11:06:43 AM
Zenit Petersburg vs Dundalk home team is truly awesome for Europa League than I have my bet on Zenit Petersburg -2 because it is very constant for this league and playing with high motivation there.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
November 03, 2016, 10:25:23 AM
One interesting match between two unstable teams, Southampton vs Inter Milan. Inter Milan  Manager, Frank de Boer sacke a day a go and I think it can cause to the team, maybe will make the team more unstable than before. Just remember that Inter Milan's run in Europa league this season is really bad. And now with this condition, I think southampton will win the game.
legendary
Activity: 1218
November 03, 2016, 10:14:12 AM
Well, I guess the match between FC Astana vs Olympiakos Piraeus quite interesting. I bet on both teams to score goals under 2.5 goals. Well I guess it's a good gamble, because I do not know the strength of both teams, but I am interested to bet on this match
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
November 03, 2016, 09:56:43 AM
 Zorya VS Feyenoord :
Zorya are doing well in their league the ate now the team in second place with 29 points from thirteen games they only behind Shakhtar Donetsk while  Feyenoord this season is very good at defense but i think the host team can get a goal so i predict tat both teams can be on the scoring sheet
Activity: 448
November 03, 2016, 09:22:52 AM
FC Astana vs Olympiakos Piraeus i would go with under 2.5 goals and the match between Ajax v Celta Vigo i would opt for both teams to score ,their goalie Tim Krul wont be playing this game
Jump to: