Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 285. (Read 451555 times)

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
November 04, 2016, 12:10:39 AM
What is going on with Man United?  Not only will they lose a good manager, but they will also lose good players if they fail yet again to get in the Champions League.  And even if they have all the money to acquire any player, I don't think they will get the players they want after this season if it ends up as another failure.  Maybe it's United's turn to become like Liverpool, losing their dominance and just let the cup drought take its course...?

What do you guys think?  I would like to hear your opinions.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
November 03, 2016, 07:15:09 PM
What the flying fuck, Fenerbahce just scored the most awesomest goal in the first minute of the game against Manchester United. Hands down best goal of the year. If you don't watch this goal, you will miss a lot as a football fan.

It was like Captain Tsubasa all over again.

This is shocking to see Manchester United is down by a goal there, Fenerbahce is playing offensive so now it is leading there.
Fenerbahce found so amazing 2 goals and first goal was fantastic ,  really it will be the best goal this season in this year also Rooney 's gool was so fantastic too . I hope eveybody can watch this fantastic goals .Good night.
yeah all of the three goals in the match were amazing i think Fenerbahce could made Manchester united humiliated more with more goals that they can score them i think the worst decision that Mourinho did is that he played Rojo and Blind togerther especialy Rojo as he was not a regular since they brought him in and they propably they should pared Blind with Jones or carrick atleast he can play with his right leg.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
November 03, 2016, 05:49:40 PM
What the flying fuck, Fenerbahce just scored the most awesomest goal in the first minute of the game against Manchester United. Hands down best goal of the year. If you don't watch this goal, you will miss a lot as a football fan.

This is shocking to see Manchester United is down by a goal there, Fenerbahce is playing offensive so now it is leading there.
Fenerbahce found so amazing 2 goals and first goal was fantastic ,  really it will be the best goal this season in this year also Rooney 's gool was so fantastic too . I hope eveybody can watch this fantastic goals .Good night.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
November 03, 2016, 05:43:48 PM

all of three goals are very beautiful. Second Fenerbahce goals I think is De Gea fault underestimate.
Wayne Rooney shows the class, but it is not enough. United have big problem with scoring a goal
If Man Utd want to achieve some good position in Premium league then they must solve this problem otherwise they are going down and out which will be not good for them financially
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 03, 2016, 05:07:15 PM

all of three goals are very beautiful. Second Fenerbahce goals I think is De Gea fault underestimate.
Wayne Rooney shows the class, but it is not enough. United have big problem with scoring a goal
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
November 03, 2016, 03:59:55 PM
damm, very sad for Sassuolo (and for me parlay), at 86 minutes win for 2-0 and in 4 minutes Rapid Vienna score two times and draw for 2-2
now i think to bet inter win, have odds 4,5 and can't lose forever
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
November 03, 2016, 03:09:08 PM
From all matches think that only one is interested by me

Southampton - Inter

will go for win on home team and under 2.5 goals
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 03, 2016, 03:00:13 PM
Athletic Bilbao is leading with three goals to one against Genk in the first half,looks like a goal scoring mood for most the teams in the league,Manchester United is the team who is struggling to find a goal here ,they have to do something fast as a fan i am getting frustrated with their performance this season
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 03, 2016, 02:58:43 PM
Double chance draw or away @2.70 for Villarreal vs Osmanlispor. That is ridiculous such high odds for a team so strong like Osmanlispor. It won't let its supporters down by going with some extraordinary plan against villarreal which is unbeaten at home. Draw is hot for this game and final result too because they both will be benefited this way.
Activity: 980
November 03, 2016, 02:52:46 PM
Braga vs Konyaspor my bet is on till first half results to get away quickly form it. I found over 0.5 goals @1.48 very interesting and perfect which correspondent my needs for first half. I don't care of the rest of the game who wins or not.
Activity: 686
November 03, 2016, 02:52:27 PM
Southampton vs Inter Milan I have my bet on under 2.5 goals on that clash, from my point of view this clash will go very close both playing very defensive there, I think Southampton will win this match as it will be on home ground but draw has some chance there, in that kind of situation bet on under goals will be good option.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 03, 2016, 02:44:39 PM
I'm very latefor tonight's games but for the rest if the games I have Shalke, Fiorentina, Southampton and Villareal, all to win @4.73
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
November 03, 2016, 02:44:19 PM
Athletic Bilbao leading 2 goals to 1 against Genk ,Roma is leading against Austia Wien 2-1 and the most predictable outcome will be from manchester united ,they conceded a goal within the first few minutes and i think this will be another defeat in their feather
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
November 03, 2016, 02:42:01 PM

Yes a truly amazing goal by Fenerbahçe after two minutes only.
I was not able to bet on the games I wanted to, it's too late now. I'm going to enjoy this game.
Activity: 854
November 03, 2016, 02:41:41 PM
I set the following bets for today Europa League match day:

Villarreal vs Osmanlispor => Villarreal Win
OGC Nice v Red Bull Salzburg => Both teams to score
legendary
Activity: 1652
November 03, 2016, 02:40:30 PM

currently i'm watching the match unfortunately Manchester United have conceded first and that was an spectacular goal from Fenerbahce player and actually Manchester United fully dominate this match since the match begin but i think just a matter of time to Manchester United to made goals and i'm pretty sure they will do that
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
November 03, 2016, 02:12:32 PM
ooof Man u a goal down within about 2 minutes.

Activity: 756
Merit: 504
November 03, 2016, 02:11:30 PM
Nice is my favorite side and I am quite it will beat Red Bull Salzburg into that clash, Nice is very nice side and playing with good momentum and into this match it will be on its own home ground, that is the reason I have my bet on Nice.
Nice current side is very good and they are doing very good in Ligue 1 also leading by 6 points from nearest second team Monaco today they can win this match but its going to be very tough for them as Red Bull is also not bad at all but their current form is not good I also place some money on them for today match
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
November 03, 2016, 02:10:49 PM

Activity: 728
November 03, 2016, 02:10:07 PM
Austria Vienna v AS Roma what an impressive start in under 5 minutes 2 goals already by both teams. I am more relaxed that now that over 3.5 goals @2.10 was worth to take with unseen fears and risks. There is nothing to stop this match reaching over 4 goals in remaining time. It is possible to see these goals happening in first half even.
Jump to: