Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 321. (Read 451557 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
September 28, 2016, 07:43:29 AM
Atletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich is going to hot match tonight. I am taking moneyline on Atletico Madrid on these odds. Bayern Munich lost before and will loose again being away. I don't see any reason why I shouldn't take Atletico Madrid.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 28, 2016, 07:31:36 AM
Arsenal vs Basel as I think over 2.5 goals will be good choice for betting because Arsenal is on fire and playing with good momentum, Arsenal is on home ground will play really confident and will beat Basel for sure, but over 2.5 goals will be good to take risk there.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
September 28, 2016, 07:13:10 AM
I think Juventus will be one of the most suitable candidate to win this Champions League: I followed their game and they seem a pretty rock solid team. Those players are amazing! Higuain and Pjanic are ...... WOW

It's too early to determine that, when still in the group stage. We have to see when the round of 16 or when meet with big teams. but Juventus is indeed always a candidate for champions of the Champions League, at least they pretty well always advance to semi finals.
they even lost to inter milan last time if i remember correctly ,
so how people can say juventus will win it?
champions league have a bigger stage more than just a local cup or league ,
any team who have experience and squad power enough have no guarantee to win this competition.
Activity: 728
September 28, 2016, 06:44:01 AM
Atletico Madrid v Bayern Munich it has done in April already where it defeated Munich this year. Now it is showing much more strength and playing wonderfully. Bayern Munich playing at away in tonight's match really doesn't have many chances. I guess we will see draw and no one will win. Both teams to score yes @2.04 is my pick straight.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 28, 2016, 06:43:19 AM
I think Juventus will be one of the most suitable candidate to win this Champions League: I followed their game and they seem a pretty rock solid team. Those players are amazing! Higuain and Pjanic are ...... WOW

not strong candidate but win this stage group is yes
this candidate champion league juventus still under

1 barcelona
2 real madird
3 bayern munchen
4 manchester city

Doubt for Real Madrid, from what they have shown last night they did not even better than Dortmund in case of strategy and team work. Even in individual skils, Dortmund is still better than Madrid. You are just picking up those 3 first eams based on their history,and you pick City because of Pep.
Dortmund, Juventus, Arsenal and other teams deserves to be candidate.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
September 28, 2016, 06:28:28 AM
Damm, , yesterday, first to match , Allegri have write "i like win for 1-0, Juventus can't win all match for 3-0" and i have bet to 3-0 odd 19 , but win with 4 gol  Sad

I have see the Leichster game, i don't thinked can win 2 match in champions and lose more in premier. I think is better to Leichster finish third and play in europa league, have really chance to reach the final
Activity: 714
September 28, 2016, 06:00:57 AM
Celtic - Manchester City Asian Handicap -1.5 @1.94 AH for Manchester City is what I took for me to have for my bet tonight. I do believe that winning margin will be much more than this but it is good to happy with small profit. Napoli - Benfica Napoli is unbeaten at home for a long series of matches that's is reason for picking it @1.58 ML.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 28, 2016, 05:49:35 AM
Rostov - PSV BTTS @1.87
Both teams, especially PSV have a nice performance on their championship. The home team, is strong on their side, and the contrary for the PSV, they're strong when they're as guest team. I think this game will be played with determination by the both sides. The odds are on favour of the winning of the PSV, and i think that the guest team can win this, but they will be probably endure at least one goal from the home team. The BBTS i think it sit perfectly with this match. It's a way "to cover" in case of losing of the PSV, because at least the match maybe will finish 1-1.
Activity: 826
September 28, 2016, 05:36:16 AM
EUROPE: Champions League - Group Stage :

Celtic vs Manchester City => Mnachester City Win.

FK Rostov vs PSV => Under 3.5 Goals.

Ludogorets vs Paris SG => Paris SG Win.

Napoli vs Benfica => Napoli Win.
Activity: 826
September 28, 2016, 05:34:53 AM
EUROPE: Champions League - Group Stage :

Arsenal vs Basel => Arsenal Win .

Atl. Madrid vs Bayern Munich => Bayern Munich Win .

B. Monchengladbach vs Barcelona => Barcelona Win .

Besiktas vs Dyn. Kiev => Under 3.5 Goals.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 28, 2016, 05:20:23 AM
Very happy leicester win again versus Porto, I hope Leicester can increase performance in BPL again and get big four. Success for Foxes
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 28, 2016, 05:19:22 AM

not strong candidate but win this stage group is yes
this candidate champion league juventus still under

1 barcelona
2 real madird
3 bayern munchen
4 manchester city
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
September 28, 2016, 05:17:02 AM
Leicester city again and again win in Champions league.  And now they beat a strong team from Portugal,  FC Porto. Maybe because it's their first time to play in Champions league,  they have more spirit. The different spirit with the premier league 

At first many doubted Leicester's performance in the Champions League now they prove it
Leicester city can not be underestimated they could surprise like last season in the Premier

Yeah and it would be the bigget surprised if they can make a miracle in champions league. Just like what they do last season in premier league.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
September 28, 2016, 04:33:18 AM
I could see Atletico winning this one or at least a draw.  They are really good with pressing and they got Barca's number in their recent match.  Diego Simeone was successful in lulling and stopping the Messi Suarez Neymar triumvirate so I think they can successfully do the same with whatever Bayern Munich tries to throws at them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
September 28, 2016, 03:51:35 AM
My parlay for today

Mgladbach v Barcelona Match Odds  Barcelona @ 1.43

Atletico Madrid v Bayern Munich Match Odds  Bayern Munich @ 2.46

Besiktas v Dynamo Kiev Match Odds  Besiktas @ 2.18  Shocked

Toto Odds : 7.66

Good luck Wink

are you sure to take on Bayern munich ML when they played at the home of Atletico madrid? last time met in the Champions League, Bayern munich loses in their home by Atletico madrid when semi final.

I think Bayern  one of the best teams and will win the Atletico today. this is just my guess
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
September 28, 2016, 03:31:27 AM
My parlay for today

Mgladbach v Barcelona Match Odds  Barcelona @ 1.43

Atletico Madrid v Bayern Munich Match Odds  Bayern Munich @ 2.46

Besiktas v Dynamo Kiev Match Odds  Besiktas @ 2.18  Shocked

Good luck Wink

are you sure to take on Bayern munich ML when they played at the home of Atletico madrid? last time met in the Champions League, Bayern munich loses in their home by Atletico madrid when semi final.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
September 28, 2016, 03:28:19 AM
My parlay for today

Mgladbach v Barcelona Match Odds  Barcelona @ 1.43

Atletico Madrid v Bayern Munich Match Odds  Bayern Munich @ 2.46

Besiktas v Dynamo Kiev Match Odds  Besiktas @ 2.18  Shocked

Good luck Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 28, 2016, 03:26:05 AM
2-2 between Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid.  I think Real Madrid are lucky, they get 1 point from Dortmund. Borussia Dortmund played like a monster this season. Draw is a bad result for them.
Activity: 924
September 28, 2016, 03:23:42 AM
The hottest match today , Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich , this time Bayern have better situation , because Atletico suffer from five injuries , Augusto Fernandez , Tiago Mendes , and Jose Maria Gimenez are the most influential absences , but Atletico is different when they play at home , from other side , Ancelotti recognize how to beat Atletico , so we will watch interesting match today .
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
September 28, 2016, 03:20:28 AM

I agree with you and right now they are paying good money to win the Champions League $12 on DirectBet. I put a small amount on them to win the Champions League only $20 but I think it's well worth the risk because I also think they have a strong chance at winning.
Jump to: