Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 319. (Read 451557 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
September 28, 2016, 03:27:33 PM
Almost half time watching atletico bayern
Good game atm leads 1-0 and bayern have 4 players with yellow card
Team attack but atm is better for now
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
September 28, 2016, 02:39:31 PM
Arsenal v Basel ( arsenal -1.5 @1.85 )
Arsenal need point in champion league after draw against paris saint germain so they want to lose to get 3 point if not they would be on troubles to qualify to the next step.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
September 28, 2016, 02:30:08 PM
Besiktas vs Dynamo Kiev Over 1.5 Goals
Very balanced match. Both teams have a nice performance on their championships. They also have some experience in the Europe competition such as Europa and Champions League. The Besiktas has scored 9 goals in 3 matches in his championship when was in home. Dynamo Kiev has scored 9 goals in 4 matches in his championship when was as guest team.

Over 1.5 goals odd is so low, if you think Dinamo Kiev can score then play for both teams to score. Beşiktaş will definitely find a goal either with Aboubakar or Cenk Tosun in second half. We may see extra motivated Beşiktaş team after their derby comeback.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
September 28, 2016, 02:09:57 PM
2-2 between Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid.  I think Real Madrid are lucky, they get 1 point from Dortmund. Borussia Dortmund played like a monster this season. Draw is a bad result for them.

yes for them but at the end it was fair result both team wanted win and they end up with draw

I think Real Madrid was unlucky because they leaded with 2-1 in 89', but Dortmund scored the last unbelievable goal, or Real Madrid would get 3 points.

Who was unlucky on this match should be Dortmund, they was dominated the match very well 18 shot (11 on goals) while Real Madrid 11shot (4 on goals). Luckily Real Madrid own Navas who played so great with 9 saves. Overall, a draw is fair enough imho.
Today's match Atletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich, I will go for Atletico ML. The reasons are simple because they have great defense and they play as a host. Odds is worth to take the risk.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
September 28, 2016, 01:49:14 PM
I'm just in time to place another bet on Champions League: yesterday I got 4 games out of six which is not bad but it was not enough to win which is the most important part. Tonight the aim is one and one only: to win.  Cool

Napoli - Benfica Napoli
Celtic - Man City City
Atletico - Bayern Munich Both teams to score
Rostov - PSV Draw or Away
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 28, 2016, 01:41:12 PM
i will have 3 matches today on my betting

Napoli vs Benfica  win Napoli
Celtic vs Man City win Man City
Atletico vs Bayern win Bayern

this looks like a nice 3 fold would consider replacing Bayern to win with Arsenal over 1.5 team goals  Wink
Activity: 98
September 28, 2016, 01:35:28 PM
my prediction and my bet today

Arsenal vs Basel     -------> Arsenal
Ludogorets vs PSG     -------> PSG
Napoli vs Benfica      -------> over 1,5 goal
M'gladbach vs Barcelona    -------> barcerlona
Celtic vs Man City     -------> Man City
Atletico vs Bayern       -------> over 1,5 goal
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
September 28, 2016, 01:32:17 PM
Watching Leicester at the CL makes me wish Kante didn't leave the club.  Now where is he?  At Chelsea with the possibility of not finishing at top 4 by the end of the season.  Kante would have made a big difference in the midfield watching the game vs Porto last night. 
But Leicester city is not fairing to well either and they are dead last in the standing for their division. I think Chelsea will make a comeback this season like they did last one.
You will see! Wink

Yeah but having CL football makes a world of a difference for a player.  It would have been better if he stayed on at Leicester for one more season.  I think they would be higher in the table of the league if he still was.  He was a very valuable player in the midfield for them, especially considering that Ranieri needs more ball recoveries in his tactics.

And as a football fan it would have been way nicer to see Kante at the CL with Leicester.
Yes Champions league does make a world of difference as it makes them apart from the pack of the others and into an elite status.
It is a team effort to win matches so I agree with you there with Ranieri.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 28, 2016, 01:21:26 PM
Napoli vs Benfica. Draw
A match between two great teams. Napoli in keep of terms has a better team than Benfica, and i think this will be an interesting match. The first match of Benfica was endend in a draw against the Besiktas. But the last words of the coach of Napoli, said that Benfica is a top team, and that they was unlicky to draw the last matche, because the goal of Besikats came in the 93'. So, Sarri isn't so sure of the win of his team. I think so that this match will finish in a Draw.
Activity: 76
September 28, 2016, 01:04:23 PM
My predictions
Arsenal vs Basel     : Arsenal
Ludogorets vs PSG     : PSG
Besiktas vs Dynamo Kyiv     : Over 2.5 goals
Napoli vs Benfica     : Both team to score
M'gladbach vs Barcelona     : Over 2.5 goals
Celtic vs Man City     : Man City
Atletico vs Bayern      : Bayern
FC Rostov vs PSV     : PSV

Mine:

Napoli vs Benfica draw
M'gladbach vs Barcelona  I will go for Barcelona -0.5. I don't think Varcelona will socre more because Messi is absent. And they scored 5 in last league match, Suarez and Neymar must be playing tightly tonight.
Activity: 76
September 28, 2016, 01:00:52 PM
2-2 between Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid.  I think Real Madrid are lucky, they get 1 point from Dortmund. Borussia Dortmund played like a monster this season. Draw is a bad result for them.

yes for them but at the end it was fair result both team wanted win and they end up with draw

I think Real Madrid was unlucky because they leaded with 2-1 in 89', but Dortmund scored the last unbelievable goal, or Real Madrid would get 3 points.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
September 28, 2016, 12:50:35 PM
Ludogorets vs PSG as I think PSG would win this match even it is away but I am pretty sure bet on PSG will be worth to it, I had ML of PSG  for today encounter and it is far ahead from Ludogorets.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
September 28, 2016, 12:42:19 PM
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the UEFA Champions League !

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during all UEFA Champions League matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
September 28, 2016, 12:32:50 PM
My picks for tonight Champions League:

Celtic vs Man City  : Man City win
M'gladbach vs Barcelona  : Over 2.5 goals
Besiktas vs Dynamo Kyiv  : Over 2.5 goals
FC Rostov vs PSV  : PSV win

Shouldnt you be taking barcelona to win? I cant expect anything less from barcelona, they are going to win this match. M'gladbach is a great team however compared to barcelona they are close to nothing. Not to mention that barcelona has been quite brutal in their last games, expect some crazy goals for this game

Goals are saffer  bet here they will score and maybe both teams to score
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 28, 2016, 12:27:36 PM
I also have my bet on Manchester City because there is no reason to lose this game as it's amazing team and playing really nice with good streak, it looking it will win this match easily by playing against Celtic on their home ground, I have away and over 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1064
September 28, 2016, 12:02:45 PM

Shouldnt you be taking barcelona to win? I cant expect anything less from barcelona, they are going to win this match. M'gladbach is a great team however compared to barcelona they are close to nothing. Not to mention that barcelona has been quite brutal in their last games, expect some crazy goals for this game
Activity: 854
September 28, 2016, 11:24:57 AM

Activity: 84
September 28, 2016, 11:01:57 AM

Lucky, except the first pick, i have the same picks on the second and third ones. First match, i will pick benfica +0.5. Last season they played in 1/8 finals, they are not weak. But Higuain transferred to Juve, so Napoli is not as good as last year.
legendary
Activity: 1652
September 28, 2016, 10:40:07 AM
Ludogorets vs PSG. I pick Paris SG spread.
PSG have a lot of experience from the Champions League. It's doesn't the same if we talk about the Ludogorets. In the last years of the Champions League, Ludogorets was eliminated few times before the group stage. This year Ludogorets have a seat on the 32 teams that will compete to win the Champions League. I don't really think that PSG will lose against a team that had a awful history in the Champions.

Agreed! At this fase(group stage) I prefer to bet against the teams that has little experience in Champions League. Yesterday I bet against Club Bruge and now I will bet against Ludogorets aswell.
i do considers Ludogorets have no experience in champion league and if i'm not mistaken that this is first time they playing at group stage and i think this is easy match for PSG and also for PSG ML have decent odds 1.35 and those odds are enough to make money for me but only if PSG win
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 28, 2016, 10:37:57 AM

Jump to: