Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 322. (Read 451557 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 28, 2016, 02:56:27 AM
whua lot of lost here on dortmund win even me but game was good good performance and most important goals at least i got one bet both team to score
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
September 28, 2016, 02:44:17 AM
I think Juventus will be one of the most suitable candidate to win this Champions League: I followed their game and they seem a pretty rock solid team. Those players are amazing! Higuain and Pjanic are ...... WOW

It's too early to determine that, when still in the group stage. We have to see when the round of 16 or when meet with big teams. but Juventus is indeed always a candidate for champions of the Champions League, at least they pretty well always advance to semi finals.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
September 28, 2016, 02:38:07 AM
I think Juventus will be one of the most suitable candidate to win this Champions League: I followed their game and they seem a pretty rock solid team. Those players are amazing! Higuain and Pjanic are ...... WOW
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
September 28, 2016, 01:59:21 AM
Watching Leicester at the CL makes me wish Kante didn't leave the club.  Now where is he?  At Chelsea with the possibility of not finishing at top 4 by the end of the season.  Kante would have made a big difference in the midfield watching the game vs Porto last night. 
But Leicester city is not fairing to well either and they are dead last in the standing for their division. I think Chelsea will make a comeback this season like they did last one.
You will see! Wink

Yeah but having CL football makes a world of a difference for a player.  It would have been better if he stayed on at Leicester for one more season.  I think they would be higher in the table of the league if he still was.  He was a very valuable player in the midfield for them, especially considering that Ranieri needs more ball recoveries in his tactics.

And as a football fan it would have been way nicer to see Kante at the CL with Leicester.

He needs to be in chelsea to develop himself more. He wont be better if he stays in the club that has think that he is the best in those club. Without competition there wont be any chance for the player to develop their skills faster.

Apart from that leicester won their game, was quite unexpected which is coming right from mahrez, I havent see this guy did brilliant assist like that this season
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
September 28, 2016, 01:16:13 AM
today match in champion league

Arsenal                    Vs   Basel         
Atl. Madrid                    Vs   Bayern Munich
B. Monchengladbach    Vs   Barcelona         
Besiktas                   Vs   Dyn. Kiev         
Celtic                      Vs   Manchester City         
FK Rostov                   Vs   PSV         
Ludogorets                   Vs   Paris SG         
Napoli                   V   Benfica

same with last night to club england primiere league arsenal and manchester city win

I agree the 2 best tips in my opinion is Man City and Arsenal and I may also buy a bet on Barcelona ML and I also like Napoli at home. I'll take a small parlay with Man City, Arsenal, Barcelona, Napoli and Bayern Munich all to win their games.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
September 28, 2016, 12:57:11 AM
CELTIC VS MANCHESTER CITY
Celtic have home advantage for this match and Celtic playing at home could possibly give city a tough game, however Celtic are facing an inform  Manchester City who  are a better team, and overall as long as Manchester City give enough effort to this match and don’t underestimate Celtic, they should easily win this game
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
September 27, 2016, 11:06:26 PM
Watching Leicester at the CL makes me wish Kante didn't leave the club.  Now where is he?  At Chelsea with the possibility of not finishing at top 4 by the end of the season.  Kante would have made a big difference in the midfield watching the game vs Porto last night. 
But Leicester city is not fairing to well either and they are dead last in the standing for their division. I think Chelsea will make a comeback this season like they did last one.
You will see! Wink

Yeah but having CL football makes a world of a difference for a player.  It would have been better if he stayed on at Leicester for one more season.  I think they would be higher in the table of the league if he still was.  He was a very valuable player in the midfield for them, especially considering that Ranieri needs more ball recoveries in his tactics.

And as a football fan it would have been way nicer to see Kante at the CL with Leicester.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
September 27, 2016, 10:43:06 PM
You will see! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
September 27, 2016, 10:38:31 PM
AFC Ajax vs Standard Liege
FC Ajax will come to my attention several times I make a profit out of this match
Only bet on both teams to score the potential to win 90%
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
September 27, 2016, 10:27:33 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 27, 2016, 10:19:45 PM
today match in champion league

Arsenal                    Vs   Basel         
Atl. Madrid                    Vs   Bayern Munich
B. Monchengladbach    Vs   Barcelona         
Besiktas                   Vs   Dyn. Kiev         
Celtic                      Vs   Manchester City         
FK Rostov                   Vs   PSV         
Ludogorets                   Vs   Paris SG         
Napoli                   V   Benfica

same with last night to club england primiere league arsenal and manchester city win
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
September 27, 2016, 10:07:29 PM
Leicester city again and again win in Champions league.  And now they beat a strong team from Portugal,  FC Porto. Maybe because it's their first time to play in Champions league,  they have more spirit. The different spirit with the premier league 

At first many doubted Leicester's performance in the Champions League now they prove it
Leicester city can not be underestimated they could surprise like last season in the Premier
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 27, 2016, 09:32:49 PM
Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid. Dortmund ML

Casemiro and Marcelo are still injured and to be honest, Madrid looks lost without him. Nacho replaced Marcelo vs. Las Palmas, but he is a center back and obviously not as experienced as Marcelo. If he plays, he will probably face Dembele who has been very good so far. Bartra will start, as well as Schürrle and Götze

The final score Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid is 2-2 draw. My bet on Dortmund ML is lose but i have other additional bet, such over 2.5 goals and both teams to score. Great game for both teams.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
September 27, 2016, 09:30:06 PM
Leicester city again and again win in Champions league.  And now they beat a strong team from Portugal,  FC Porto. Maybe because it's their first time to play in Champions league,  they have more spirit. The different spirit with the premier league 
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 27, 2016, 09:13:55 PM
I don't know how can I do it but I know almost all games and still losing money. When I make a parlay at half time I lost because Sporting couldn't find 3rd goal. I hate matches when first half was 2-0 and it finishes like that. We're playing over 2.5 goals ffs, just find another goal!

sporting lisbon only contra leigia warsawa
i think is good bet sporting lisbon win is high chance win this compare under/over

Yeah, Sporting Lisbon win with 2 goals versus Legia Warszawa. They success covered the handicap -1.5 and i have bet Sporting Lisbon ML for this match and have small parlay on it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 27, 2016, 08:26:01 PM
I don't know how can I do it but I know almost all games and still losing money. When I make a parlay at half time I lost because Sporting couldn't find 3rd goal. I hate matches when first half was 2-0 and it finishes like that. We're playing over 2.5 goals ffs, just find another goal!

sporting lisbon only contra leigia warsawa
i think is good bet sporting lisbon win is high chance win this compare under/over
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
September 27, 2016, 07:36:59 PM
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
September 27, 2016, 06:11:47 PM
Juventus Win Both Halves
Yes @ 2.42
It is a risky bet, but I believe in Juventus Kiss
proof

Juventus full dominanting.
wow congrats on your winning it is a nice odds and looks easy .

i was bet on half time draw and full time for juventus but dinamo zagreb can not hold juventus since first time , gonzalo higuain and paulo dybala looks like a new deadly duo argentina in juventus , both perfectly matches as goals machine.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
September 27, 2016, 05:56:19 PM
Hello everyone. The Free Tipster Championship is almost live and registration is already open!
A great way to add value to your bets with our 70mBTC participation prize, and up to 1 BTC in top7 prizes (or 1.8 if you use our multi entry feature), and at the same time you will also compete in our side competition with a prize pool of 1 BTC.

Three ways of winning extra coins here, and all you have to do is register in our thread, and bet as you already do! No deposit required, jut register in the thread and place your bets. It's easy!

Here is the registration link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xii-free-tipster-competition-sponsored-by-directbet-registration-thread-1248467

Hope you join us and good luck to your bets!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
September 27, 2016, 05:29:09 PM
For tomorrow game i think the most guarantied win will be for Pep Team as Celtic are not doing good in the Champions League and after losing 0-7 that will make them lose their confidance and with City great form after 10 straight wins in all of their 10 games so I expect city to win
Manchester City -1.5 AH
Jump to: