Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 323. (Read 451557 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 252
September 27, 2016, 05:19:40 PM
Juventus Win Both Halves
Yes @ 2.42
It is a risky bet, but I believe in Juventus Kiss
proof

Juventus full dominanting.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 27, 2016, 03:46:11 PM
Borussia Dortmund may be without Aubameyang at the game versus Real Madrid tonight. I believe the best they can hope for might only be a draw because losing him in a game will impact them a lot negatively. I hope he gets back to being healthy and fit to play as soon as possible. My prediction for this game is 1 - 1.

The odds for real madrid to win is incredibly high. This seems to sound like a trap for me, at the very least they could get lucky and win but honestly they are quite bad in their last game in laliga so Im not gonna buy this bull up and will be betting for dortmund instead, they just cant lose in their stadium

Real Madrid odds indeed so high, it could be because the results of their last two matches on LaLiga which ended in draw. While on other side, Dortmund shows their greatness on Bundesliga with some huge wins. But since it is a Champions League, I do believe Madrid will show their best but it will not be easy for them. Draw would be the most possible result. In case of betting, I would prefer to bet on anytime goal scorer Cristiano Ronaldo @1.9 or take a risk on 1st Both team to score @3.

both team to score on Dortmund RM is sure win by me
both team play offensive even if RM played 2 draws in LaLiga but this change the fact they play with goals

Nice win today, 1st just ended and all my picks are win with nice odds. Now a bit confuse to do a live betting on this, who will win at the end? Odds for both team are so interesting, I will use 10% of my winning to bet on Real Madrid to win @3.3 Dortmund dominated the ball possesion, but the luck factor will be for Madrid imo. Just to make the match more interesting to watch tough Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
September 27, 2016, 03:39:14 PM
Real Madrid plays well tonight, defense is good too, Danilo is mubetter than last season. I think RM will end with 2 goals

Too early to say it bro there is still the second half  current score 1-1 and Borussia Dortmund dominated the match
My gut feeling says there will be a surprise in the second round
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
September 27, 2016, 03:22:58 PM
Real Madrid plays well tonight, defense is good too, Danilo is mubetter than last season. I think RM will end with 2 goals
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
September 27, 2016, 03:05:12 PM
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the UEFA Champions League !

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are offering Continuous Live In-Play Betting during all UEFA Champions League matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
Activity: 910
September 27, 2016, 02:55:21 PM
Leicester vs FC Porto I will be happy to see my bet winning with these odds. It is an option with high possibility to make me some money on both teams to score yes. Leicester is not playing like it was in last season so with weak defense can't stop conceding goals and may be in first half I win my bet easily.
Yes, your picks have 90% chance to win your bet. I am also sure that both teams will score in this match. And comes to final result FC Porto may win this game. But I will not place my bet on the final result. I will go with both team score yes. I have hope to win this bet, let's see what happen.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 27, 2016, 02:48:40 PM
Leicester vs FC Porto I will be happy to see my bet winning with these odds. It is an option with high possibility to make me some money on both teams to score yes. Leicester is not playing like it was in last season so with weak defense can't stop conceding goals and may be in first half I win my bet easily.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 905
September 27, 2016, 02:47:32 PM
Borussia Dortmund  vs  Real Madrid both teams to score is pretty good
the strength of each team is almost the same so it is not a good idea to bet win / lose

For me, it's great idea to bet on Dortmun Borusia's win because if we look this both team, we would see that there is something issue in reals playing and they can't to fix it for today's match and Borusia plays stable their last some games and also this match is in their home, so it's also main factor, every team is better in their home side and every team is bad at away side. So now Dortmund Borusia has a great chanse to win against madrid.

Hope today's match will be good for betting and great for watching in tv.
legendary
Activity: 1008
September 27, 2016, 02:42:16 PM
Monaco will play more comfortable infield and it seems it has more better chance to win this match against Bayer Leverkusen, but as I think both teams to score would be nice choice and I have this one on my bet slip and I am pretty sure about this, this pick has good safety from my point of betting.
Activity: 700
September 27, 2016, 02:38:54 PM
I also made a slip from multiple matches starting in few minutes. Sevilla vs Lyon over 2.5 goals because Lyon is playing more responsibly at away than home in its own league. Dortmund vs real Madrid over 2.5 goals as well nothing sure what will be the direction of this match.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 27, 2016, 01:53:17 PM
Borussia Dortmund - Real Madrid BTTS.
3/3 wins at home for the Borussia in the last 4 years against the Real Madrid, into the Champions League. This year Borussia is showing a beautiful soccer, the data talks: 11 goals within 3 matches in the Bundesliga.
September 27, 2016, 01:42:35 PM
Dinamo Zagreb vs Juventus I don't see any reason for Zagreb to not win or making draw this match against Juventus. Double chnace for home or draw @3.80 I just picked. I really am not fully satisfied by few teams since they started new seasons of league's matches and Juventus is one of them. It is not that strong anymore how it was before.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
September 27, 2016, 01:37:26 PM
the strength of each team is almost the same so it is not a good idea to bet win / lose

Yes, I am agree with you, they are both super good at attacking, so they will score at least a goal, I consider the correct score will be 2-2 or 3-3, the match will be very amazing. I can't wait

Despite that we're seeing lineups if Real Madrid put all the key players I'll go with it let us wait 1 hour ahead  Cheesy
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
September 27, 2016, 01:32:10 PM
Dortmund vs Real Madrid , this is so hard match for each teams and Dortmund will play at their home and Dortmund will try to not lost this match and i think first half time score will finish draw , good luck for everybody.
Activity: 728
September 27, 2016, 01:28:05 PM
I don't think there will be many goals in match of Dortmund vs Real Madrid. It will also do agree that moneyline is not good at all. Draw is looking good but under/over can be good to take some odd form. I will to touch this match at all. CSKA Moscow vs Tottenham this is suitable match for moneyline @2.88 on CSKA Moscow to win.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 27, 2016, 01:18:31 PM
Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid. Dortmund ML

Casemiro and Marcelo are still injured and to be honest, Madrid looks lost without him. Nacho replaced Marcelo vs. Las Palmas, but he is a center back and obviously not as experienced as Marcelo. If he plays, he will probably face Dembele who has been very good so far. Bartra will start, as well as Schürrle and Götze
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
September 27, 2016, 01:14:51 PM

Yes, I am agree with you, they are both super good at attacking, so they will score at least a goal, I consider the correct score will be 2-2 or 3-3, the match will be very amazing. I can't wait
legendary
Activity: 1904
September 27, 2016, 01:06:03 PM
Copenhagen-Club Bruge. As usual, I will bet against Club Bruge especially when they played away. Club Bruge is one of the weakest team in this level and they havent had a good experience at Champions League.
September 27, 2016, 12:49:52 PM
Monaco vs Bayer Leverkusen double chance home or draw @1.63. I know Monaco should win and it has good track history in head 2 head matches too. That trend will keep prevailing in next match as well. Monaco took amazing start in this season but seems little bit out of form so this tried to find something more good.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
September 27, 2016, 12:27:11 PM
CSKA Moscow - Tottenham the most trusted and relaxed way of having bet on this match is only with going for both teams to score yes @1.80. Moscow is very good on its own home ground and can defeat to any team. Tottenham sometimes doesn't play that well as we expect when it is away. Only match with balanced option this time.

Tottenham lost to monaco in their last champions game therefore they need to win this one. Although it seems that they wont be able to win against moscow in the home game however it is actually worth the risk to bet on them, they definitely needs to try harder for this game or else the most that they could get is a draw
Jump to: