Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 434. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Sevilla vs Shakhtar Donetsk
I don't wanna see another Sevilla final battle again and I think it's won't be because Shakhtar gonna beat Sevilla tonight
Maybe Sevilla should focus more on Copa Del Rey against Barca

Liverpool vs Villarreal
Liverpool gonna find a way like they did on 2nd quarter final against Dortmund.
I believe Jurgen Klopp have a big plan to comeback in this match

My pick :  To Qualify Shakhtar @ 4.1 , Liverpool @ 2.28
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
I support Atletico Madrid to win the Champions League cup. Diego Simeone is the coach of the year.
I hope Lucescu and Shakhtar Donetsk win the European League. If not my second choice is Villarreal, Bakambu is having a great season this year.

Cholo Simeone is the best coach of the year for sure! And they are fighting for the Liga as well!
Atl. Madrid need a revenge vs Real and I think they can do it!

Yeah thing is atletico have already had revenge many times since that champions league final 2 years ago, check the games since they only won or drawn with real - pretty amazing!
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
Sevilla vs Shakhtar i have my bet on both teams to score, i am hopeful this match will have a lot of goals like previous game so that it will be much easy for both teams to make score goal against each other into this game too, both teams to score @1.65 looking very attractive for this match.
Shakhtar should beware to Sevilla because Sevilla is the previous champion and the most successfull teams on europa league with 4 times and this time i personally more prefer to pick for Sevilla ML because even though the odds not so high but this is safe bets i guess

it's really easy to pick who I think will win that sevilla and I'm sure Liverpool also will win, they will be playing full of spirit.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Event : Sevilla v Shakhtar
Bet Type : Both teams to Score? Yes @ 1.65

It seems not difficult to predict this match as you can see in the list head to head almost all the matches both teams to score
so I am very interested in taking this bet especially Shakhtar Donetsk must also scored two goals because in the first leg they conceded 2 goals

Code:
UEFA EL	4/29/2016	  Shakhtar Donetsk	2-2	2-1	 	Sevilla
UEFA EL 3/16/2007   Shakhtar Donetsk 2-2 0-0 Sevilla
UEFA EL 3/9/2007   Sevilla         2-2 1-1 Shakhtar Donetsk
Activity: 700
I support Atletico Madrid to win the Champions League cup. Diego Simeone is the coach of the year.
I hope Lucescu and Shakhtar Donetsk win the European League. If not my second choice is Villarreal, Bakambu is having a great season this year.

Cholo Simeone is the best coach of the year for sure! And they are fighting for the Liga as well!
Atl. Madrid need a revenge vs Real and I think they can do it!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Sevilla vs Shakhtar i have my bet on both teams to score, i am hopeful this match will have a lot of goals like previous game so that it will be much easy for both teams to make score goal against each other into this game too, both teams to score @1.65 looking very attractive for this match.
Shakhtar should beware to Sevilla because Sevilla is the previous champion and the most successfull teams on europa league with 4 times and this time i personally more prefer to pick for Sevilla ML because even though the odds not so high but this is safe bets i guess
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

Both team is a solid team, but from my opinion Sevilla has more advantage than Shaktar, I personally choosing sevilla is going to win this match, however i am tempted by your bet odds, i will bet on both team to score

Sevilla is a subscription Europa league final two years earlier and always came out as champions. I think Sevilla today will win and qualify for the final.
legendary
Liverpool vs Villarreal i don't know Liverpool will went to the final today or not but seems if Liverpool played at their home on europa competitions looks very strong and odds for Liverpool ML also is very good for me so i had decide to pick for Liverpool ML with odds @1.71

and usually odds are too high this could be a sign, because the Liverpool game that lately unstable and unpredictable.

but I hope Liverpool will qualify for the finals, because if not, it will be not interesting, as all FINAL(Europa League/Champions League) filled by a team from the Spanish league
i do believe Liverpool will win because during played at Anfield on europa league seems they have good results but must win at least 2-0 i thought it's very difficult because Villarreal also good team at spanish league but if Liverpool can play such as when they met Dortmund i think Liverpool can go to the final
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

Both team is a solid team, but from my opinion Sevilla has more advantage than Shaktar, I personally choosing sevilla is going to win this match, however i am tempted by your bet odds, i will bet on both team to score

I would fancy sevilla in this game pretty easy.  They seem to love winning this competition for some reason lol
Activity: 686

Hes a great coach, chelsea fans will be gutted they couldn't pick him up in the summer. 
Liverpool vs Villarreal which will qualify into next round this is my bet on.It is @1.57 that Villarreal to move forward.I don't know who will win but Villarreal by making little effort can move this is to know.There can be another alternative of both teams to score yes because we will see around 3 goals this is what I expect.
Activity: 714
Liverpool can win this match because it is on own home ground but not have good chance to qualify for next round, i think Villarreal is in more strong position to move into next round so that i have my bet on Villarreal to qualify @1.58
Activity: 728
Liverpool v Villarreal we are taking to Villarreal too easy just because this is at away.I have other opinion on this match.I see this match just draw in full time so double chance away or draw is looking best pick.I am for this time @2.16.It is hard to say anything in football.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Liverpool vs Villarreal i don't know Liverpool will went to the final today or not but seems if Liverpool played at their home on europa competitions looks very strong and odds for Liverpool ML also is very good for me so i had decide to pick for Liverpool ML with odds @1.71

and usually odds are too high this could be a sign, because the Liverpool game that lately unstable and unpredictable.

but I hope Liverpool will qualify for the finals, because if not, it will be not interesting, as all FINAL(Europa League/Champions League) filled by a team from the Spanish league
legendary
Liverpool is going to play its important match to move into semi-final.I think being at home it is strong enough to win after some serious fight.I will take some risk on it in money line option.There is good odd for Liverpool @1.71 to avail this chance to get some extra joy while enjoying match.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
the last three games of Liverpool bad without a win and two defeats. I hope today they are better and can advance to the finals. I want Klopp can get a trophy in his first season with Liverpool.
don't worry livepool could win this match because playing at anfield, also i think in the other side this is klopp target to play in champion league.

Liverpool is unpredictable they play one match very bad and next superbly I avoid placing bets on Liverpool games

Yes this makes it really hard to make any predictions.
For tonights' match I have abolutely no idea. I think I will not bet and just watch the game.
May the better team win.
Jump to: