Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 438. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
after i have successfully predict a correct score on yesterday semifinal match bayern munchen 2-1 atletico madrid with odds @8.7 , and now i have successfully make a correct score prediction for 1-0 odds @4.9  what a feeling from me . and now it's confirmed the final are Atletico madrid vs real madrid.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Now what is this crap with Navas?
He is down? Is he injured? Ahhh noo!  Shocked
don't do this now you fool! Why go out of your box!  Angry

Time wasting by the so called best team in the world booooo.  Looks like its all over anyway, cheers all!
Who is that guy in the stands looking at his cell phone with that blonde woman they keep showing from beginning of match. A player for Real that is on injury reserves?
Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Time wasting by the so called best team in the world booooo.  Looks like its all over anyway, cheers all!
All my streams cut out at the same time  Roll Eyes
Can't watch the rest of the game.
Wait just got one from Morocco. But it is Turkish  Cheesy

I'm watching all games from ilemi.so both football and basketball. There's no problem in my stream, commentator is speaking English.
But the match is very boring, I can say that I don't even watch anymore, I just listen but there's no excitement.
Is your stream working Rest Of World or just for some countries I need a online stream but currently no working for me waiting for your update thanks
YES!
streamboat.tv
 Grin
Always solid streaming that never cuts out in middle of critical point in game.

Atletico go!

Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
All my streams cut out at the same time  Roll Eyes
Wait just got one from Morocco. But it is Turkish  Cheesy

I'm watching all games from ilemi.so both football and basketball. There's no problem in my stream, commentator is speaking English.
But the match is very boring, I can say that I don't even watch anymore, I just listen but there's no excitement.
Is your stream working Rest Of World or just for some countries I need a online stream but currently no working for me waiting for your update thanks

just google front row sports, or first row sports, i cant remember now.  It has many links!
Activity: 252

Finally got an English stream at 80th minute. So I can see if citi can atleast get 1 on target shot on goal  Cheesy
But this game is over even before the 2nd half began.
F U Ronaldo!   Grin
Real Madrid is 1-0 leading but if Manchester City can find a goal they'll reach the final. So they have to be very careful. The match is boring right now, there's no real chance for both sides in second half. 30 minutes left for Manchester City.

Sterling is on for toure but im wondering how city will score, they have no way of getting up the pitch let alone a shot on goal.
They won't even get a shot on goal this whole game if even 1. This one is lost to them poor citi.   Cry
City playing very poorly but still have chance because just one goal difference is not good enough Possession is good but no short on goal is really poor thing by them

Last 15 minutes has been the best period of the game for them, madrid are starting to move back a bit and city have more of the ball.  
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Activity: 252
Real Madrid is 1-0 leading but if Manchester City can find a goal they'll reach the final. So they have to be very careful. The match is boring right now, there's no real chance for both sides in second half. 30 minutes left for Manchester City.

Sterling is on for toure but im wondering how city will score, they have no way of getting up the pitch let alone a shot on goal.
They won't even get a shot on goal this whole game if even 1. This one is lost to them poor citi.   Cry
City playing very poorly but still have chance because just one goal difference is not good enough Possession is good but no short on goal is really poor thing by them
Should of gave Ronaldo a yellow card for using his hands to attempt to put in that goal. Even if it was not counted. He was offside  Roll Eyes
I hate this guy  Tongue

lol yeah he is all me me me.  The ref can give a yellow even if the play has stopped so its possible normally but madrid bought the ref for this game anyway Grin

Should of gave Ronaldo a yellow card for using his hands to attempt to put in that goal. Even if it was not counted. He was offside  Roll Eyes
I hate this guy  Tongue

legendary
Activity: 1064
Good, I bet for Real this time. I am sure Real will make it to the final. But this time Atletico is the better team. The team of Simeone has deserved to win the cup.

1 - 0 guys what did i tell you about bale, it took a massive deflection though very lucky. Bale is the key man in this game.

Was 2 - 0 but the goal didnt count.  So far its all real madrid, man city haven't had 1 chance and cant get out their half. 
Without their Captain Manchester city does not have a chance of this game.
It is like a sinking ship without a captain that began just 10 minutes in. So they are sinking right now.
No chance for them. Ageruo can't even get the ball into Real Madrid's end  Cheesy

Haha yeah its really bad performance so far, its like real madrid training match vs man city under 18s or something.  Ronaldo might have taken an injury.  Half time.
If Ronaldo is gone they are finished as the other team lost their team captain so that might change their morale for citi to score something instead of no shots on goal like in first half. Only a hit on the post.
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
It does even not rely on the captain. Man City is not a team as Atletico has shown yesterday. The team only consists of high paid players which can not form a team because they all are individuals. Real will make it to the final but will be beaten by Atletico this year.

Good, I bet for Real this time. I am sure Real will make it to the final. But this time Atletico is the better team. The team of Simeone has deserved to win the cup.

1 - 0 guys what did i tell you about bale, it took a massive deflection though very lucky. Bale is the key man in this game.

Was 2 - 0 but the goal didnt count.  So far its all real madrid, man city haven't had 1 chance and cant get out their half. 
Without their Captain Manchester city does not have a chance of this game.
It is like a sinking ship without a captain that began just 10 minutes in. So they are sinking right now.
No chance for them. Ageruo can't even get the ball into Real Madrid's end  Cheesy
I agree with you that Atletico madrid will win it all as I will not rely on real madrid to win or score when I bet. I picked under on this game so it just might win with that.
legendary
Activity: 1904

Its not a great game no its very 1 sided.  I just saw the kompany injury on the half time show, not good.  At this moment if anyone is live betting keep your money on madrid.

Without Kompany Manchester City looks very hard to play with they strategy. And Fernando messed up this game with his own goal at 20'. I think at second half Real Madrid will make atleast one more goal.
Jump to: