Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 437. (Read 451560 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Good to see Real Madrid win in this match and the final championship Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid
I think Real Madril will be the winner in the final championship.

I also very much hope that Real Madrid could be a Champion. but it seems to Atletico Madrid will not be easy to beat, they are incredible game, after beating barcelona and bayern munich. then atletico madrid will take revenge when the final in 2014, where Atletico madrid defeat by Real Madrid. the game will be very interesting and hard!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Congratulations to Atletico Madrid winning the Champions League trophy! Smiley
I give no chance to Real Madrid in this final, I don't think nobody like their gameplay. Bale scores 1 goal and they be the finalist, I wonder if something happen to Bale and Ronaldo, what would they do? They play like shit, but they eliminated Manchester City because they play shittier. Smiley
And you love defensive style by Atletico? Roll Eyes Im Madridista, and although I hate Barca and Atletico, I never called them as shit Cheesy I guess Atletico also couldnt do anything if something bad happen to Griezmann and Oblak, trust my words Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I give no chance to Real Madrid in this final, I don't think nobody like their gameplay. Bale scores 1 goal and they be the finalist, I wonder if something happen to Bale and Ronaldo, what would they do? They play like shit, but they eliminated Manchester City because they play shittier. Smiley

Lol, Both teams Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid have the same chance to win Champion League imo. The final is bored though, duo Madrid again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Hate the game not the club, I know that you are a fan of barcelona and barcelona got beaten by atletico madrid in the semifinal however you should not judge them yet. 1 goal is enough to qualify and the same thing for barcelona, they are nothing without their trio striker, they cant win anything in fact
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Atletico Madrid defense so good wow!
they deserved it.
they only won 1-0 but with that defense I mean who needs more
than 1

This game is old, they played yesterday. Today Real Madrid won by 1 goal again, it finished 1-0. Defensive plays are fashion now, I hope it will die fast. We'll see Madrid derby in Champions League final, Spanish teams are at the top again.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Atletico Madrid defense so good wow!

they deserved it.

they only won 1-0 but with that defense I mean who needs more
than 1
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 896
Both Manchester City and Real Madrid are excellent at attacking and I think it will be an open game today, so I will bet on Real Madrid vs Manchester City over 2.5 @ 1.705.

Real Madrid has won it 1 - 0 and so the over 2.5 bet is a loss. We will have another Madrid derby in the final just like what we had in the 13/14 season.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Good to see Real Madrid win in this match and the final championship Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

It is gonna be an interesting derby. Real madrid won alot more derby than real madrid however it will be great to see atletico madrid come out as the winner this time, they have beaten barcelona and bayern munich so they deserve some good credit this time. If they could beat real madrid at the final then it will complete their undefeatable title
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
your wishes was granted guys, the champions league final this season are between Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid and i believe most people would support Atletico Madrid to win Champions League trophy instead Real Madrid right?
You are correct sir  Grin
How are the odds looking for them each? It will be a low scoring affair I am sure of that.
legendary
Now let's see Europa League semi finals, I'm pretty sure they will be better than today's 90 minutes.
Liverpool - Villarreal: Liverpool should play offensive as they lost first match 1-0. They need to score at least 1 goal without concede.
Sevilla - Shakhtar Donetsk: First game finished 2-2 so 0-0 or 1-1 is enough for Sevilla. Can they get it? I have doubts.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
your wishes was granted guys, the champions league final this season are between Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid and i believe most people would support Atletico Madrid to win Champions League trophy instead Real Madrid right?
I disagree. Actually it is boring because there are two team from the same town but when you have seen the final two years ago then you will know that this final is going to be great. Atletico could take vengeance for 2014.

Finally it finished, what a boring Champions League semi final. It might be the most boring one. I almost sleep while I watch the game. I hope Atletico Madrid beat these clowns and win the Champions League. They deserve it more.

Atletico taking vengeance is the whole reason we should watch the match. Sure it is spain all over again but heck i would love to see Real beaten by Atletico with penatlies.
Atletico is a team on a mission. They will not fail to take this game away with the championship IN MILAN!
Still a month to know what outcome will be! But they will win it on penalties for sure  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I disagree. Actually it is boring because there are two team from the same town but when you have seen the final two years ago then you will know that this final is going to be great. Atletico could take vengeance for 2014.

Finally it finished, what a boring Champions League semi final. It might be the most boring one. I almost sleep while I watch the game. I hope Atletico Madrid beat these clowns and win the Champions League. They deserve it more.

Atletico taking vengeance is the whole reason we should watch the match. Sure it is spain all over again but heck i would love to see Real beaten by Atletico with penatlies.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
after i have successfully predict a correct score on yesterday semifinal match bayern munchen 2-1 atletico madrid with odds @8.7 , and now i have successfully make a correct score prediction for 1-0 odds @4.9  what a feeling from me . and now it's confirmed the final are Atletico madrid vs real madrid.
Those are some good odds you got for correct score but way too hard to predict.
I got under on goals at 2.16 and Real Madrid to qualify at 1.4 which I placed April 26  Cheesy
That was along time to wait to see if they made it haha!
I was going to go with the higher odds on over goals at 2.92 but I said "No way Ronaldo will score any goals being on injury last few games and just coming back from that now. His first game back is not possible to do anything this game." And I was right   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
I have to agree with you there. No shots on goal only going over and at the side of the net from Manchester city.
I won't be this boring. Offensive power from Real Madrid and top defensive power from Atletico Madrid will show which team's strategy is better Wink
May 28 is too far away to see this match up.    Undecided

Exactly as I think I do not want to see Real Madrid become champions CL because Atletico Madrid more deserve it
but any prediction we will all be visible in the final match later Atl madrid should avenge the defeat ago
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
I have to agree with you there. No shots on goal only going over and at the side of the net from Manchester city.
I won't be this boring. Offensive power from Real Madrid and top defensive power from Atletico Madrid will show which team's strategy is better Wink
May 28 is too far away to see this match up.    Undecided
legendary
Jump to: