Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 436. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Man City just aren't that good, I think they were quite lucky to get to the semi-finals.
Real against Atletico should be a great game, I don't know where the final will be played, hopefully not Moscow or somewhere else too far away!

Real will most probably win, but Atlectico deserve it more in my opinion.

Yeah real could well win, its going to suck if they do i would love to see atlectico get revenge after what happened 2 years ago.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Man City just aren't that good, I think they were quite lucky to get to the semi-finals.
Real against Atletico should be a great game, I don't know where the final will be played, hopefully not Moscow or somewhere else too far away!

Real will most probably win, but Atlectico deserve it more in my opinion.
Activity: 177
Well it's a pity Manchester City didn't manage to score a goal yesterday to get to the draw and I had big expectations for them as I thought they would tie up the game. I had Manchester City + 1 full time Asian handicap at very nice odds but fortunately my bet was at least refunded. Today my prediction for the Europa League games are both teams to score in the 2 matches. All the teams have the chance to advance so I am expecting a lot of offensive play tonight.

Pretty sad man city cant score over 2 games really with all the money they spent.  Tonights matches will be totally different i expect liverpool to score 1 or 2.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Well it's a pity Manchester City didn't manage to score a goal yesterday to get to the draw and I had big expectations for them as I thought they would tie up the game. I had Manchester City + 1 full time Asian handicap at very nice odds but fortunately my bet was at least refunded. Today my prediction for the Europa League games are both teams to score in the 2 matches. All the teams have the chance to advance so I am expecting a lot of offensive play tonight.
almost impossible manchester city could make the match draw yesterday since the game situation are under real madrid control , and manchester city seems like don't know how to play against them.
only miracle could save manchester city and sends them to final , unfortunately it's didn't happened. exciting match in the final!
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
Although Liverpool can win tonight match against Villarreal but this would be much hard for it to qualify for next round, i think Villarreal has much better to move next round so that i have my bet on to qualify @1.60 Villarreal

You are right. I expected the game would be like bayern munich vs atletico madrid. when atletico madrid won 1-0 in the first leg, they were enough to make one goal at home bayern munich. as well as Villareal just enough to make one goal. and Liverpool will win 2-1. but Villarreal will qualify for the final.
I am sure both team can score today , and I feel that will happen , because Villarreal and Liverpool have good attack players and they can score in anytime , also Villarreal's qualifing is not guaranteed , but if they scored a goal then Liverpool will need 3 goals to qualify , so they will depend on counter attack , whereas Liverpool will play for goals from the beginning .
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Well for tonight i just hope that Liverpool can make wonders
cuz they did this season

my prediction is both team to score but i would like them to pass in final but it will be hard one to make
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Although Liverpool can win tonight match against Villarreal but this would be much hard for it to qualify for next round, i think Villarreal has much better to move next round so that i have my bet on to qualify @1.60 Villarreal

You are right. I expected the game would be like bayern munich vs atletico madrid. when atletico madrid won 1-0 in the first leg, they were enough to make one goal at home bayern munich. as well as Villareal just enough to make one goal. and Liverpool will win 2-1. but Villarreal will qualify for the final.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
real madrid very lucky , Gareth Bale's deflected goal are the only goal scored in the match , i thought manchester city can score 1 goal to make the game more excited.

after that goal in first half , the game run so boring for me. i know there will be no goal scored anymore so thanks ronaldo to not make a hattrick Cheesy the under 3.5 goals work on all semifinal events.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I was disappointed with last night match i did expect more cuz MNC never reach this far
Yet again we will have spanish final from 2014 final well i just hope that this time ATM will win but im so sure
I think pellegrini remain satisfied with his team's performance. he could walk this far d champions league great achievement for Manc city but the owner would prefer to be a champion
Activity: 224
Defender of Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
I was disappointed with last night match i did expect more cuz MNC never reach this far
Yet again we will have spanish final from 2014 final well i just hope that this time ATM will win but im so sure
legendary
Activity: 966
Liverpool has to win todays game if they want to qualify to the next round due to the fact that they lost by one goal to nil at Villareal's home. And I think Liverpool can do it today. They will win this game and goes to the final match. Pick Liverpool -0.75 asian handicap.

Match is on Friday, 6 May, not today. Roll Eyes

That depends on which timezone you are in. The match will kick-off at 7:05 pm UTC, so it will be "today" if you are in Europe, Africa or America while it will be "tomorrow" if you are in Asia or Australia.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
Liverpool has to win todays game if they want to qualify to the next round due to the fact that they lost by one goal to nil at Villareal's home. And I think Liverpool can do it today. They will win this game and goes to the final match. Pick Liverpool -0.75 asian handicap.

Match is on Friday, 6 May, not today.

Danny Ings is the only forwarder who has to do keep the ball towards Villarreal's sides.
Other forward players aren't of any forms lately.

Also the defenders have to be more deterministic.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
In Semi final (first half) both Sevilla and Shakhtar players will have a tough time reaching towards victory. In Game one they both were on 2:2. Lets see what happens on 6th.

On the other hand, Liverpool will try to retaliate their loss against Villarreal on Game 1.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Liverpool vs Villarreal. In the first leg Liverpool lose 1-0 to Villarreal, for now i hope liverpool can win on this match. I pick Liverpool ML and over 2.5 goals for this match.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Real Madrid so much stronger team than Manchester City at the moment and i will support Real Madrid because it deserve to play final match with Atletico Madrid, i have my bet on Real Madrid @1.50 and this is good one to place bet there.

I still dare to take the handicap -1 for Real Madrid. This is an important game to the final. and you know when Real Madrid play at home, man city does not have the experience, this is the first time they qualify for the semi-finals. So sure Real Madrid will win 3-1

It's truly beyond my expectations, the game is not a lot of goals, Ronaldo did not score as well. but I am happy Real Madrid advanced to the finals and my bet push.

Real Madrid could made many goals if the Man City's goalkeeper is not Joe Hart. He was really awesome and he has made many crucial saves on both first leg and second leg. Hat's off for him.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
Real Madrid so much stronger team than Manchester City at the moment and i will support Real Madrid because it deserve to play final match with Atletico Madrid, i have my bet on Real Madrid @1.50 and this is good one to place bet there.

I still dare to take the handicap -1 for Real Madrid. This is an important game to the final. and you know when Real Madrid play at home, man city does not have the experience, this is the first time they qualify for the semi-finals. So sure Real Madrid will win 3-1

It's truly beyond my expectations, the game is not a lot of goals, Ronaldo did not score as well. but I am happy Real Madrid advanced to the finals and my bet push.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
Good to see Real Madrid win in this match and the final championship Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid
I think Real Madril will be the winner in the final championship.

I also very much hope that Real Madrid could be a Champion. but it seems to Atletico Madrid will not be easy to beat, they are incredible game, after beating barcelona and bayern munich. then atletico madrid will take revenge when the final in 2014, where Atletico madrid defeat by Real Madrid. the game will be very interesting and hard!

Its not easy for Real Madrid will win in this match, Atletico Madrid are playing good now.
yes will be very interesting match for both teams. but I always support for Real Madrid to win the final
if real madrid lost in the final championship it is good news for Atletico madrid for the future.
Jump to: